You are but a tiny insignificant speck in the fortunes of time. Not a single thing you do matters

You are but a tiny insignificant speck in the fortunes of time. Not a single thing you do matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yq4uCWtQE24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i know that

so there i was in a room with all these kids and other grown men and all of a sudden this damn joker in a suit comes flyin through the door screamin "FBI HANDS UP, WERE TAKIN ALL U PEDOPHILES IN" and i look at that man straight in the windows of his soul and i say "man there aint no damn pedophiles in here just some sexy ass chirren" and this clown points his gun at me and says "ON THE GROUND, NOW" and so i looked at through that man's eyes and into the eyes of his mama and into the eyes of her mama and her mama's mama and u kno what i told that old dusty cunt? i said "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch"

We're here to witness the grandness of the universe. We have little impact on it, but we are possibly its only observers.

We're like the camera man of reality. The camera man gets very little credit, which mainly goes to the pretty actors and the visionary director, but our role is still vital to the production. Without us, there's nothing to be seen. It's all action, explosions, and touching drama without any of it being seen by anyone. And that's pointless.

I almost feel like we give it a point. But at the end of the day it only really matters to us. Might as well enjoy the show while we can.

also u lil dusty ass hoe if u gon post a picture of the damn universe make that shit bigger than 302x167 like god damn bruh u rly tryna act like shits all big n bad n we dont matter but boy let me tell u somethin u makin this shit look weak post a high quality picture or somethin, damn getn me all riled up over this shit

And....

btw universe stuck on singles but ya boy here got dubs so the milky way can suck my fuckin twinkie

Fucking nigger

Guess it's time to kill myself then.

>not a single thing you do matters

unless it does

So are you also

To be fair, you'd have to believe in some ridiculous stuff if you wanted to genuinely think anything you do matters.

Well that's incorrect since I have mass and take up space and when I die my mass is removed thus freeing up space.

Says u

>My mass is removed
The single dumbest thing I've heard all week

im glad you caught that too. this nigga probly believes in the rapture or some shit.

youtu.be/yq4uCWtQE24

or maybe it matters because of something you have not yet conceived of

another way of looking at it:

if earth was 24 hours old, all of humanity would have existed for 1 second.

we are such an insignificant fleeting coincidence when you take the entire length of time that the universe has existed into consideration. yet we're so fucking pathetically self-important that some of us can actually think, "yup, some magic man in the sky made all this just so i could exist and he could watch all my choices and judge me for it."

>trips of truth

>checked
You mean, like something ridiculous to believe in?

Tell us more about nihilism and how it can help you!

u sound scared...?

I know. isn't it great? Just liberating to think about

What is scale?

You know who sounds scared? This cuck:
Trying desperately to give meaning to a meaningless existence with circular logic in order to feel like he matters.

It's important to accept your insignificance so you can let go of your ego and just enjoy life for what it is. Making excuses like that is just living in delusion.

Skin for cool reptiles

Okay, so you are buthurt about something and instead of writing about it in your diary you have to make a shit thread no one cares about.

That's why weed is INCREDIBLE!