Do Brits really dress like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtK5ZQUmsms&ab_channel=i1tabighug
youtube.com/watch?v=mtK5ZQUmsms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

color coordination helps identify whom is a fan of which sports organization

no I think they're taking the piss by dressing like americans

My brother dressed like Dudley but that was when backstreet boys were popular

early 00's yes, but this is exaggerating it a little bit. now we just dress in bobbly woolen jumpers and wear beanies, or the chavs in this photo would be walking around in armani jogging bottoms, armani tracksuit jacket and an armani cap that their parents bought for them.

It was a more innocent time user.

They are ruffmen, Dudleyman number 1 man in grime, no Potter soundboy bullshit, he ain't senpai.

me on the left until 2004, happy days

Chavs
You'll have to get in the social system/ sub cultures to understand.

Most dress more like these.

all those brands are American

>Chav Rangers

Dudley was supposed to be a douchebag/sp/fag with an overinflated ego surrounded by other douchebag/sp/fags. I'm not a bong, but I figured it was intentional.

It's been awhile since I've read the books, but didn't Dudley grow out of his faggotness? I seem to remember him making amends to Harry after the dementor attack.

If that's the case and I'm not remembering wrong, I'm a bit disappointed they didn't put that in the movie... It would've taken like 30 seconds.

It's set in 1995

big up duds, badman ting

>If that's the case and I'm not remembering wrong, I'm a bit disappointed they didn't put that in the movie... It would've taken like 30 seconds.

Deleted senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=mtK5ZQUmsms&ab_channel=i1tabighug

Considering this was suppose to be 1995. I'd say it looks about right.

Goddamn, that was one of the best parts of the books, I can't imagine why it was deleted.

Fuck me my group of friends and I dress exactly like this unironically

deleted scene
youtube.com/watch?v=mtK5ZQUmsms

Was Dudley mentally damaged by the Dementors? He seems a bit retarded in this clip.

Very accurate

Lmao

I wasn't sure whether the films were set in the 90s or if they were set when they were released, more or less.

I dress like Simon almost everyday, except from the shit haircut part

>Zipped hoodies

Gross

Look like some derro aussies

I'm sitting across for a door with a hanger holding 5 zipped hoodies on it right now

nah the young euro wears dad cap, nike/adidas jacket, sweatpants or jeans and running sneakers

They dress like american niggers from the early to mid 00's.

I think Sorcerer's stone is set the year it was released, and every sequel is set the following year, considering that HP5 baltantly shows the Millenium Bridge.

Man that was a decent scene, wish they kept it.

Idk, I think it was implied in the book that he was mentally scarred but he seemed pretty much the same besides the PTSD.

It's not the best, but I think OOTP is my favorite of the HP movies.

>Comfy as FUCK
>Dumbledore and Voldemort's duel
>Actually decent acting from pretty much everyone
>LUNA

Kinda strange since it was the worst book

Apart from the poo scene this was literally one of the worst films I've ever seen