Gofccyourself.com

gofccyourself.com

Last thread got derailed by politics HARD.

This is pretty fucking simple.

Do you want ISPs to fuck over the Internet, make it as shitty as cable television, and possibly get rid of sites they dont like(Sup Forums)?

No?

Then fucking fight this, set your dumb ass politics aside for a minute, and then we can get back to arguing about the jews.

nypa faggot

this affects you bro. the site, the internet, and everyone on it. It's not a personal army request, it's just a discussion about something we all are looking at

op of last thread and i support this post.

Endorsed! Thanks man, I couldn't handle the Sup Forums shit

I also posted this on Sup Forums. the first one was trolled a bit and 404'ed. i did another one and its just being ignored.

There is nothing complicated or worth arguing against doing this and keeping net neutrality.

This is not the first time corporate interests have lobbied and almost cock blocked net neutrality.

Net neutrality is good. If it's not good then please explain why it isn't.

try connecting it to jews somehow

I'm not amerifag, this comes down to your politics.

net neutrality is not under thread where I am.

>2017
>Sup Forums is now so old, people nowadays don't understand what an personal army request is
>newfags everywhere

probably will make it here too. just keep drawing attention back to the issue at hand.

That's our point. It's good; we've decided that, now what?

don't oldfags love raids? i don't see why anybody wouldn't like to raid something. Its not for me or op here. its for everybody.

Now we wait for an actual counter argument to arise establishing that it's bad; in the meantime we promote it with tits and cats.

I neither like nor dislike Oliver.

> a selfless raid
> we'll be heroes
> we've found something to positively channel the forces of b into
> and pol is bringing us down
> mfw

Titties for net neutrality!

NC has nothing to do with sites being blocked jeez you fucking faggots are getting dumber over the years. It has to do with prices and how to charge for the content that is being used. As one company shouldnt be able to control the prices of all of it, like a monopoly and smaller companies should have a chance to compete, with companies like comcast and at&t. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONITORING WEBSITES AND BLOCKING SHIT.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE COMCAST YOUR ISP AND
MODEM IS RECORDING EVERYTHING AND BEING SOLD TO TO 3RD PARTIES.

they even admit it, in the transparency report google it, its on their fucking website.

Also comcast is the biggest monopoly and lobbyist around, they even have their hands in congress google and learn.

Also stop acting like sheep and read.

Neutral-titties!!

why do i have to go through a company to have internet

#OpenTitsForOpenInternet

so is this for or against nc?

Neautral-kitties!

That, my friend, is an excellent question

Also to add they voted in favor of comcast and big companies a few years back and nothing changed. They are just trying to reverse it now. So for the past 3 or 4 years its hasnt been neutral and Sup Forums is still here so is a lot of other sites.

Fuck of and sage.

I only have one pin up girl to offer for net neutrality :(

I believe in NC mainly because I hate monopoly companies and I believe we expand by innovation and competition. So I agree we should give smaller companies a chance to rise. Yet I do not like when people are miss informed and spread bullshit about sites being controlled and blocked which is untrue.

#papesfornetneutrality

blocked? no but they could throttle it back intill its like your using netscape back in 1998. Making other companies pay more to even function correctly.

Network neutrality is the principle that all Internet traffic should be treated equally.

So boys and girls it has to do with pricing. So a company cannot say hey we are going to charge you 5 dollars to send emails and 10 dollars to watch netflix.

It has nothing to do with content being blocked.

but that would be bad for business. Where is their monetary gain for a company to do that?

Companies work on capital.

So what you're saying is that it's bad, and only ass pirates would want to get rid of it?

if they want to stay they have to pay. Netflix has been strong armed into doing it before. games have been subjected to this too. Riot has riot direct just to make there game work with some providers that throttled them back.

Last bump from me before passing out.

Don't forget to go fuck yourself /b.

bump

bump