How many of you guys have had unprotected sex on a random hook up before...

How many of you guys have had unprotected sex on a random hook up before? I did about 4 weeks ago and have been stressing with anxiety over the possibility of getting HIV. Literally can't eat or sleep. I got tested 2 weeks after and it came back negative but I am now reading it could take up to 6 months to show a positive...make me feel better guys and tell me you have done this also.

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZbcwi7SfZE
youtu.be/VO7EtrKnNow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrap it up you fucking retard

You would have to go out every night and fuck dudes who go out every night and fuck dudes to actually get HIV -- you'd have to fuck literal trash to get HIV

If you've had a few random hook ups with females who have only had a few random hook up with males who have only had a few random hook ups with female -- you don't have HIV you clown

Dont worry about it, I havent worn a rubber ever and Ive never caught anything. At like 35ish different sluts

I've never done this but I think you'll be fine.

Don't do it again.

actually that's not true so you're either retarded too or a troll

On top of that, you can only get it from someone during their initial outbreak -- in which case they would feel like they had the flu and wouldn't be having sex

even after someone has passed the inital outbreak, it's next to impossible to actually spread HIV -- you've have be to having bloody anal sex repeatedly and be doing drugs that compromise your immune system to contract HIV

do you get what I'm saying yet

Why is her asshole so hairy? Does the beast not shave??

you're an imbecile virgin that never leaves their house so you wouldn't know

Chill the hell out. You dont have HIV. 2 weeks have passed with no symptoms means you likely didnt catch anything else either. Ive done the same thing with at least 8 different women and that was years ago. Calm down and dont worry so much. Live your life man.

I did it and I felt the same, the worst 6 months of my life, for sure, but as the time pass, you will feel better until you forget it.
Sorry for my english.

if that's what ya fucked it'd be worth the aids. xD

Hand to God, user but I've fucked well over 100 girls bareback. I've caught Clamidea once. Condoms are for teenagers and faggots.
Boo hoo you're worried about AIDS, you are AIDS son

She probably doesn't have it OP most people don't have HIV

The odds of HIV transmission under PERFECT conditions is

and then

This guy speaks truth. Just dont fuck niggers, war pigs or swamp donkeys and you are fine

the statistics are on your side unless you had a cut on your dick or were taking it in the ass. Anybody on here claiming triple digit bareback is lying or is lucky not to have herpes

This. Chill the fuck out, op. You only get aids if you're gay. (Not cuz prejudice but because anal sex often creates small tears in the ass that bleed and you get it from the blood). Whenever a bitch stops me and asks if I "have something" I always roll my eyes and tell them to just forget it. I fucking hate condoms. I also had an STD once but I got a shot and was fine. No problems before or since.

OP here. I currently take an immune-suppressing drug to treat my chrons disease called remicade. It basically makes my white blood cells dormant so my stomach can settle down. How fucked am i now lol.

dont listen to retards for advice. Ask you dad or one of your freinds about this shit. Asking idoits online should be the lasst thing you do

Seriously, if you don't share needles or take it up the ass from dudes, you're at virtually no risk for HIV. You are at a great risk of unwanted bastard babies, though, and 18 years of child support.

Cuz dads can't be retards.

im sure you are worried about more then just HIV right?

If you're not a faggot you didn't get the aids idiot.

I fucked 3 girls bareback in a week and got chlamydia and gonorrhea. Still pretty worth it tbh, was fun cumming in them

I fucked a masseuse in an asian massage parlor bareback and afterward she got out rubbing alcohol or peroxide and poured it on my cock. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Afterward I got sick, fever, puking, shitting, and night sweats. I was fully convinced I got HIV. I tested a few months later and the wait for the results was rough. It came back negative. Don't sweat it man, in all probability you don't have it.

Don't let guys bareback you dude

well lets see. He would be alive more then you. HE would have more chicks then you. He would have generally have more experience in life about any subject then you. Doesn't matter how retarded someone is, if the have actually done it, id be more inclined to belie him then teenagers pretending

Be careful dude no joke but ghonerea is morphing into a superbug because so many people use antibotics for it. My buddy caught "non-treatable gonorrhea" its a certain strain that won't react to any known penicillin.

what are my odds if I creampied a tranny hooker on 3 different occasions?

This isn't true at all

OP here. Okay I am feeling a little better I thought I was the only retard who raw dogged random chicks. Also after i banged her and was laying in her bed she was showing me tattoos that she "got when she was super drunk in some dudes basement" in a really grungy/dirty city.

Did you fuck a literal street trash prostitute, or just some cutie around your age and socioeconomic status? If it's the latter, YOU'RE FINE FAM

Anybody ever have false negatives for goner and syph and end up having it? If so outside of normal testing how did you find out?

That shit happened to me about a year ago. I got shit faced drunk and fucked her. I turned out all good mane. You're fineee

Have you ever tried to shave your asshole?

>superbug
I've seen a couple cases of the superbug shit on facebook, fucking scary tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=xZbcwi7SfZE

She was a white 18 year old girl who had a child about 7 months ago with her ex of 4 years. I think she is kind of a slut though since they broke up.

I fuck a lot of sluts and prostitutes. At a local rub n tug a few years back, this f.o.b. Hopped right on without a wrap. I went asking and went for it cum and all. Freaked me out after

During the first outbreak, contraction is a guarantee -- after that, contraction is EXTREMELY LOW like 1%ish unless you are taking dick in the ass and are doing things to compromise your immune system

I'm at 156 and never worn one and never caught anything

Just this week
-41 soccer mom milf
-20 thick little chick with huge tits
-26 year old ex who annoys the fuck out of me and I fucked her without even cleaning my cock

And this weekend I'll be shacked up with a famous country musicians daughter at a shit hotel fucking every way possible

Maybe I'll knock her up and be part of the fam

OP I'm in the same boat as you. Fucked some chick and about about a month later I developed sores on my mouth, lymph nodes swole. During that time I really though I got HIV but it died down really quickly and nothing is prolonged. I have herpes on my cock and mouth but I mean after doing some research, you'd be in the single digit percentile of probability to get HIV. BE STRONG M8.

why don't you just go get tested if you're worried? put your mind at ease

I never got tested for HIV and had it on my mind for a while so I was at the dr's for a checkup and just asked for the test, got it back a week later was fine. I never thought I had it but it's always nice to know for sure...

Also you should be more worried about HPV/herpes than HIV but i guess you could get that shit even with a condom and it's so common now it doesn't even matter

And this is a pic his daughter sent me LULZ

Degenerate acts bring degenerate health, you reap what you sow retard

This thread is full of mostly bullshit. Lets say worst case scenario she is currently HIV positive (she's most likely not) and you have sex vaginal sex with her without a condom. You have something like a .05% chance of contracting it. The transmission rates of vagina to penis are incredibly low. You're fine dude don't stress. I did the same exact shit you're doing and in hind sight it was dumb of me to worry.

yea its actually frightening to think some people have to live for years with a constant itchy/sore dick hole until a new anti biotic is created.

Have had sex with 8 ladies. All unprotected. About 4 randoms. No babies. No stds.

I've fucked a number of dopewhores raw, never got anything. No symptoms, no broken skin on dick, no anal.. You have a much better chance of dying in your car on the way to the store than f to m transmission of anything serious.
Almost everybody doesn't understand transmission risk statistics, much less the huge variance given lack of certain risk factors.

I've fucked over 25 women without condom.

No hiv.

OP here. Since most of you were actual bros who gave me helpful answers and didnt just say "you have super aids" ill post some OC pics of my ex.

you'll be fine, got any more pics of this girl? amazing

What state?

Anybody ever test negative.. but still end up with something, and find out outside of normal symptoms ?

I doubt there's that much people here that have HIV to begin with.

Dude HIV can go undetected for years! Lol. Youre fucked dude.

You're mostly at risk if the tranny creampied you. HIV is transmitted when there is infected blood or semen that gets in your blood. So unless you're fucking so hard with no lube that your dick is torn up, its unlikely.

Tested negative for gonorhea and Chlamydia with discharge from my urethra. Treated me anyways and when I fucked my girlfriend again 2 weeks later have discharge again. Think I have Trich and my gf cheated.

I only had one random hook up ever, I was sixteen, she was 22, I didn't use a condom and freaked out for ages.

Well that's reassuring, I know it's a bad idea to fuck traps in the first place. Should probably stop and get back to church.

More worried about syph or goner and hpv.. hooked up with a couple girls on a whim.. tested negative.. but have read some tests can be wrong.. no normal symptoms atm.. been a year.. no dick leak.. maybe paranoid??

does any body here know the rates of even getting hiv through unprotected sex in canada

I've slept w dozens of women without a condom and I'm lucky that all I have is hpv.

God damn it, OP, wrap your damn dick. You deserve HIV.

you probably have a yeast infection. no joke men can get this as well. I have gotten it 3 times in my life. Each time my urethra drips a clear fluid, is red and swollen and slightly itchy. tested negative for all std/sti as well. Ask your doctor for the prescription yeast infection cream.

Listen, OP. Trust me: You have NOTHING to worry about. HIV/AIDS is super rare, you only can get it from fucking literal monkeys, faggot, or used heroin needles.

mine wasn't just clear fluid though. it had like white lumps in it. Did you put the cream like around your dick hole?

Never
youtu.be/VO7EtrKnNow

If you don't have anything blatantly wrong with your cock your fine dude. Unfortunately for me I knew that I had herpes the moment I felt it..

Unless you're in Africa or gay, it shouldn't be any different than any other place in the first world.

I put a good amount of cream on my right finger and used my left finger/thumb to spread my urethra open and put the cream inside the tip of my penis and also covered the exterior head of my penis. it clears up in about 3-4 days. white lumps could also be yeast i think. google "thrush/yeast men"

Aight I'll try this out. Girlfriend is visiting this weekend so I hope I don't have to bring up that I'm symptomatic again.