Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that cunt

> please dont cut your leg off
> fuck him! i'll show him! huehue wheres my butcher knife

jesus christ.

Government and corporations censoring and managing the internet means these commie faggots get beat out. thats worth losing our 4chans.

Bump

We are laughed at.

>government censorship is ok if it hurts people I dont like just as much as me. Burn it all down fam

Do I even need to say anything?

>buzzfeed
opinion discarded

>successfully influence the most pivotal election in the strongest country on Earth
>thinking we care about some Muslim ridden, EU cock sucking, street pissing hell hole that is France

Loving. Every. Laugh.

>trump supporters

You mean the cesspool of autism known as Sup Forums?
Kek. They laugh at nothing.

Net neutrality is worth saving. Don't be fucking stupid and pretend it isn't.

If it's not worth saving then explain cogently why it's not.

This

Agreed. Republican establishment cucks did this, not Trump. We should actually do something about this.

It's true tho. Learning local politics should be your fucking first step before messing up with our electoral process. No one buys poor propaganda.

>Le Pen will do anything against immigration or muslims

She would have left Nato and let you americunts deal with the shit you caused in the middle east.

>and this is why Sup Forumstards need to shed this recent influx of these alt right tards. They don't actually care about anything other than being right.

Yeah, but Trump would gladly sign it if it passes as he's got his mouth firmly implanted on Paul Ryan's cock.

And we would have let the refugees flood into your cuck filled countries while we continued to bomb the ever loving shit out of them.

I actually don't give a fuck about western Europe, I hope you all get beheaded under the rising caliphate.

Net neutrality is the issue it hand right now.

It keeps ISP's from adding even more shady shit to their extensive repertoire of shady shit.

Death to all authoritarians.

dont gaf about jon, but they better not fuck up the internet.

I would but John Oliver is such a fucking cunt douche bag. KYS OP, just do it for those of us who hate your shitposting.

What do we do tho?

Not your personal army

>How do we defeat these degenerate leftists?
>By giving them free reign to organize and communicate!

I have being prepping for the next dreaded battle. War... war never changes...

so wats 4chans decision on this? im too lazy to research and think for myself right now. tell me wat to do.

This guy is such an unfunny piece of shit. I'm astounded his show is still running.

Do you want netflix to be throttled? because if the internet leaves title 2 status that is what can happen.

Yeah its almost as if EVERYONE has free reign to organize and communicate. Almost as if we live in a free society

>

Why don't you suck my french dick while we make europe greater than your collection of british colonies?

youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak&feature=youtu.be skip to 15:27 and watch the rest from there

Triggered

We have the whitehouse, the congress, AND the supreme court. Its now or never to destroy these faggots.
Or just let them get a majority in the house in 1 1/2 years

done did it

We knew all along that the normification of reddit would lead to the spreading of normies and a similar demise for Sup Forums. It's over bros. Time to move on to deepchan

wtf, we didnt push le pen. we got trump elected, wtf else do we need? fuck france.

>we won democratically so lets destroy democracy now

>is raging a personal war against people of opposite political beliefs
get a life you fucking inbred

As someone who watches and likes his show (Yes, I have HBO, I'm not a poorfag). When I saw this I was like... "Not your personal army".. but then I was like... "But he is right..."

Net Neutrality is very important, and we need it or the basic way we use the internet will change.

ISP's areall about making money, and Websites/Internet based services are all about you sending/recieving traffic to them.

So let's say there is no Net Neutrality, ISP's can take advantage of this in two ways.
1. Charge companies/Sites/ect like Netflix, Sup Forums, That online game you play, Facebook, Ect Extra money to have Priority bandwidth/latency on their networks. These companies would have to pay to stay competitive, they would pass the costs down to YOU, the end user since that is how the world works.
2. YOu allready pay your ISP based on two things, Speed Cap, Bandwidth Limit. YOu pay more for faster speed, you pay more for more data. Well, imagine paying more to access certain types of things on the internet. Imagine a "Netflix" package, where unless you pay a few extra bucks a month, your ISP throttles your speed to netflix not letting you stream HD.

This also hurts the internet in General. Say your favorite search engine is small, doesn't have google money. Say Bing wants you to use them, so they pay your ISP to make them fast, and throttle everyone else. Guess what, your small search engine will have a tougher time coimpeting.

As much as we are not anyone's personal army, Mr Oliver is right, Net Neutrality is one of the most important liberties we have, and we need to protect it.

Dear nigger faggot. John Britbong Mr. oliver Dickless Please xXx_Niggerb0i69_xXx Iraq nigger you please Jews Me mum Rampant We is Understand Cheerio our The game kill and Kill internet Look Glaceon no all Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this letter on your show Have animatronics muslims FCC At bad Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams ANONYMOUS King whew of the dindu tribe. why Puddi anal destruction because olives Parrotface Dildos of gay incest consequences will never Your be Buddha save the queen Tea Teeth Infectious vaginal herpes WE stewart WUZ mafia ripoff KANGZ Worship and KKK furthermore yourself Homosexuality ORA ORA ORA ORA EAT MY ASS Ooga booga where the white women at kek’d OPEN THE DOOR GET ON THE FLOOR EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR.
sage in all fields

this

Seconded

Listen here you liberal asshats. John Oliver is a goddamn pawn. He isn't funny, he isn't intelligent, and he doesn't have your best interest at hand.

Just listen to someone that uses facts and reason rather than attempting to make a joke at why you'd be dumb to disagree with him...

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM

>people caring this much about europe
>europe shall now be considered middle eastern
>the world will just have watch them burn
>only you can prevent wildfires

Doesn't change the fact that ISPs are shit and should be given more power.

I agree. Fuckem. But you know what he's asking about, right?

He uses 'humor' because lousy entertainment is the only way to reach a broader audience. People are lazy and don't want to think critically. He knows the jokes are stupid, sadly there is no other way.