Y aren't you vegan?;(

Y aren't you vegan?;(

How many b-vitamin supplements do you take?

They cause cancer? Well so does Smoking but I don't see anyone complaining about that. Nor do I see people complaining about cancer when hanging around unshielded Nuclear reactors.

Because i like eating someone else's beef.

if they cause cancer then people who aren't vegan are going to die and so you'll get rid of them!! :)

Zero! I get my vitamins on a plant base diet:)

I have a pretty good answer. As I have tried vegan, being with Sea Shepherd.

I like my food to taste good. If that means I give up a diaper shitting 90s for a early death 60-70s, thank you, yes, I'll take it.

The problem isn't with the foods themselves; it's with how much we consume. Modern people shovel meat into their faces like it's the only thing they ~can~ eat.

We're omnivores which is what made us so successful. The thing is, our caveman ancestors weren't making kills and eating nothing but meat every goddamn day. Most of their diet was made up of foraged plants and such. As long as we modern humans treat meat as a supplement to our diet instead of the base, we're largely fine. Think traditional Asian diets. Cancer rates used to be very low and diabetes was almost unheard of until the "Western" diet moved in.

Im not a vegan cause they are self righteous cunts who shame pretty much anyone who isn't

Damn nigga you gayer than aids

Fuck outta here with your bougie lifestyle

Drink some soy milk fortified with B12 on the regular. It's good for you.

Dear gods this. I've seen old age and slow death, I'll take the cancer and peace.

because im not an uppity fag and that food is delicious

You don't have to be a vegan to eat a vegan diet. Fuck the label!

I'm on the "12 gauge in the mouth" retirement plan myself.

I like the tast of meat,
It supports businesses and jobs,
If everyone was suddenly vegan a large number of domestic animals used for consumption would be slaughtered uselessly and inhumanly do to cost of upkeep.

You want people to be vegan you monster

Well mostly it's because meat and dairy and eggs are fucking tasty and delicious, but if your meme is accurate and they cause cancer and heart disease, even better.

Oh and you have no business calling yourself a vegan with the amount of cum you swallow.

Dairy doesn't Make your bone stronger it makes it worst

Meat tastes very good. There's nothing like it. I cannot imagine giving it up.

Eating meat does not automatically cause health problems. Eating too much red or processed meat can though, especially if you are fat. Most people who live to be over 100 without serious health problems have normal diets with meat. The health advantages of a vegan or vegetarian diet are greatly exaggerated by many people.

The ethical issues about eating meat are just man-made philosophy, pure anthrocentric bullshit. I do not have to agree with or even consider any such notions. Everything suffers and dies. If the occasional cow or chicken is spared and allowed to walk around eating grass for a little longer, nothing has been accomplished except within your human mind. I just don't care.

Bacon tastes good. Pork tastes good. Steak tastes good. I could go on but...

Listen to Woody Allen, man. Everything gives us fucking cancer, even the sun. Might as well enjoy our time here as much as possible. Fuck bitches, eat meat.

Kek

I'm not a fag

Not sure what you don't get. Veganism is a philosophy that goes well beyond food choices. For example, they won't wear leather. You can wear leather and still reap the benefits of a vegan diet.

but you are still eating a vegan diet so that means you are vegan, doesnt matter what philosophy you have towards it. if you have strict regiment to eating vegan you are a vegan.

nigger

Only thing I really go out of the way to avoid is pork. Shit's disgusting, man.
>inb4 but bacon
>inb4 jewish
Seriously, I wont touch the stuff.

Soymilk boosts estrogen in males. You think being a girly guy is a good thing? Explains veganism

Why are vegans so in-your-face about their diet? You don't see me harassing vegans about their diet, or rubbing it that I eat meat. It's so frustrating.

Is it the taste you find disgusting or something about the concept, like Jules from Pulp Fiction?

I just converted

What should be my next meal OP?

study was disproven and the opposite was found to be somewhat true. Git gud at b8 m8.

A glass of bleach.

Because MacDonalds's

>it makes it worse
My whole family eats almost 60% meat and not a single one of us has or had any bone problems.
Maybe if you are in america since all of their so called food is shit.

That's the loosest definition of Veganism I have encountered. "I bought burgers for everyone at the office but I didn't eat any because I'm Vegan. Plus, I didn't want to mess up my mink coat."

Not him but I hate pork because it's raised in shit and the texture isn't consistent. The taste isn't bad tho. I prefer chicken and fish

The thing about going vegan, is that you have to go all the fucking way to not be seen as a hypocrite. Forget about ever wearing leather. You're going to have to make sure items you use in daily life, even things like stamps, aren't made with animals products. Going to the zoo? Guess again fuckface.

Because I like the idea that life on this world is meant to be lived as you want to. I won't be on my deathbed upset because I didn't abstain from meat and dairy products. We all die, I'm going to live to the fullest enjoyment that this world has to offer.

Hey, if God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did He make them out of meat?

Man, I fucking love pork. Fish is god tier too, though. Chicken is good for its versatility but in general it's kind of boring to me. Not bad, mind you, just uninteresting compared to other options.

I see everyone complaining about that

i don't think it's ever been proven to be significant, even in infants soy formula is still on the shelf, men are just ridiculously insecure over >muh test >muh fluids

>Well so does Smoking but I don't see anyone complaining about that
You probably don't see a lot of anything in your mom's basement but if you left it, you'd quickly learn that people are pretty anti-smoking these days.

If you prefer, try almond milk or pecan, etc. It's the vitamin I meant to recommend, not the delivery system.

>nearly everything that is produced in our society, even vegetables have chemicals and gmos and shit that cause cancer, so meat from the local butcher that has a very trusted source is more healthy than supermarket or even farmers market vegies, but OP, if that's how you want to live, go right ahead, good luck op!

Listen to: Waking Up ep 74; What Should We Eat
(TL;DR, Carbs is bad, animal products is good shit)

Can't afford the diet, it's a privilege, and in the shirty country I live atm, I don't feel like spending 40% of my pay check to eat tofu.

Bullshit. Cite the study that proves soymilk can boost testosterone. Dont believe your shit