Are tattoos ever not trashy?

Are tattoos ever not trashy?
>inb4 le deep meaning
fuck off with that tumblrgirl shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's trashy to just get retarded shit, like chinese or japanese characters, or especially like a tramp stamp

The guy in your pic isn't trashy, he's an artist

who cares? whenever i see a guy with a tattoo on his face i immediately assume the worst

Only if you're in the army and it's a blood type tattoo

There are some I'm ok with, like military/death of a loved one tattos if they're tastefull and out of view are ok

but getting the tattoo of birds or "live free

Go to bed, grampa. Most people here are millenials.

Tattoos are trash. If you like something so much hang a picture of it on your wall.

Don't fucking become a walking billboard advertising all your favorite shit like some moron.

Like other people have said military tattoos are the only ones that arent.

yeah p trashy desu familio.

Tattoos are just for women who hate their bodies.

But there is a difference between someone who has a tatto and a tattoo person. Tattoo people are the absolute fucking worst.

Why? Why do they do this?

What the hell is a military tattoo
What the heck is a blood type tattoo

cause they're STRONG INDEPENDANT AND FREE WOMYN

A tiny, generic thing under your clothes that won't be seen is not a big deal.

Tatoos generly speaking are bullshit.
1.It is permanent and a humans thoughts are not.
2.Army stuff, you can wear a neckless or something...
3. Children or deseased loved once.
I really dont see why you need to put your loved ones on you, we are individual people!

Only tatoo I would accept or even get myself is a traditional religious tatoo (thors hammer for example). You basicly can instantly show what you live for. Its seems to be a "le deep meaningXD" of course but would say true spirituality is high enough to get a permanent place on ones body.

People with tats are in general weaker minded
they're weaker because they are more easily swept up in movements or groups without thinking but more because their immediate climate says or deams it appropriate.
it's a clear sign of degeneracy

>constantly having the same threads day in, day out

>having tattoos

>inb4 le deep meaning

I mean, you just shut down any legitimate reason people have for getting one. So, no?

>Women trying to be deep
There's a reason there's no female philosophers

I saw what had to be an original biker bitch at the store the other day.

Blue white hair, raisin like skin from nearly a century of sun exposure, and arms covered in what I assumed were old tattoos.

It was not a pretty sight.

that is true.

pretty much always shit

Hypatia, Ayn Rand, Simone de Beauvoir...

I could go on.

You mean like this user?

catching a slight glimpse of a tattoo behind the endseams of a woman's clothes, on a part of their body where it would be impolite to ask them to expose it so you can see, on a cute girl in a professional environment that you wouldn't expect to indulge in such things, is kinda sexy if you ask me.

Whatever floats my boat, I guess.

all I can think of is if you're a native living an authentically native life and tattoos are a thing of that in-group identification, separating you from aliens

nothing else, no children names, no important dates, no military shit, no tramp stamps, no zodiac signs, no tribal hipster shit, no nothing

Oh ok

Because he would've looked better if he didn't have tattoos? Older people usually look like shit regardless of tattoos or not.

I'll bet none of them had "Live and love" in cursive with a flock of birds inked on their left tit though.

Ok, there's a reason why there's no good femal philosophers

It's like a dress you can never take off

My brothers girlfriend has this exact fucking tattoo.

I have a small (1in. tall) Chi Rho on my shoulder, which I do not expose.

Of course not, I was merely pointing out that user is wrong about no female philosophers

>there's a reason why there's no good femal philosophers

Ayn Rand has sparked her own school of philosohpy and a massive dialogue on right wing politics, so I am calling bullshit on that too.

In this post I meant to link not

it looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie

>Ayn Rand has sparked her own school of philosohpy and a massive dialogue on right wing politics
I'd love to tell you that you're not exaggerating the significance of objectivism as anything more than libertarian free market principles with a fedora, but you are.

munewari

probably yakuza wife

I hate this stupid fucking phrase more than life itself.

Neck too. That seems to be more popular these days.

My father had Jimmy Carter's name tattooed onto the bottom of his right foot so that he could step on it a thousand times every day. He was going to get Mondale on the other foot but apparently getting a tattoo on the sole of the foot is ridiculously fucking painful, and Reagan won anyway.

>and though she be but little
Why is it most girls under 5ft have some attitude problem, a ton of tats and act like they have something to prove?

Mfw this woman ruined her body with tattoos

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294

Only if they are no in visible areas like face forearm feet et cetera.

A tattoo with your blood type on it for doctors

It was a she, which is why she stood out, I see old soldiers with tattoos all the time, that's not as bad.

This woman had what I assume were colorful nearly complete sleeves.

You don't understand man, this was nauseating. If it wasn't for some non random patterns and swirls that looked like they had been flowers at some point, it would have looked like really colorful bruising mixed with mold and a rash.

"Aging gracefully" is a term for a reason user

I thought thats what tags were for

People who tattoo themselves are more often than not oversocialized morons who are missing vital aspects of their inner life

I mean how is

>ima permanently tattoo myself to send a message
or
>ima permanently tattoo myself for 'myself' but it need to be on my skin ... yo

Not an obviously sad and pathetic thing to do?

Normally I wouldn't even care to comment or think about it but these retards have made a 'culture' of it where they make up excuses for their stupidity and talk about it for hours and plan more acts of stupidity for even more hours

stereotypes are a big timesaver

> oversocialized morons
> muh inner life

t. Friendless Virgin*

*who gets mad everytime he sees a qt with tattoos who will never ever sleep with him

I don't mind guys getting some tattoos. They repulse me on females though. Always seems trashy on girls.

Top kek. Picture Al Pacino.

Now imagine what he would look like with a bunch of gauges, facial tattoos, etc. at his current age.

All of you millennial retards that love to cover your body in obnoxious tattoos are going to look like literal shit when you get older.

>using a celebrity as an example
>throwing in gauges when the discussion was on tattoos (though I will give you facial ones are too far)

I have the privilege of being around wrinkly old men walking naked in the locker locker room at the gym. Some are fat, some skinny, but all are old and it shows. No clue if they have tattoos because I'm not one to study an old man's naked body. They obviously don't give a fuck what they look like, though, since they're putting on clothes at a snail's pace. I actually had to grab shit out of my locker once as two guys were talking there, completely naked.

When you're older your stop caring about stangers' opinions of you and some fedora's opinion on a Burmese ferrier BBS is pretty meaningless.

Someone I unfortunately know

Tattoo isn't that bad, I'm more concerned with the comments, also that your friend put it in Facebook.

Are you blind? Look at the girl's fingers and the retarded shit on her arms.

It looks like the tattoo artist started, finished 25% of it, then the guy let a 10 year old finish the rest.

No. They always are.

ANY body decoration is degenerate, including rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets etc...

Only a pure body is a noble body.

t. 16 year old whos parents still tell them expressing yourself is bad

i have two tattoos and an earring and a asian girlfriend, does that make you angry user?

I couldn't care less about a degenerate.

If you get it somewhere you can't cover up with a t-shirt/shorts, or if you get it on genitalie, it is trashy.

If you get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo it's trashy.

If your tattoo is bigger than a dollar bill, it's trashy.
I have a small tattoo on my chest for my late grandfather, but most people have no idea I have it.

The only non-degenerate tattoo is getting your blood type under your arm like an SS man.

Basically, if you get a tattoo because it looks pretty, or edgy, you can fuck off.

Only get things you know you will never regret.

DELETE THIS

>Rings necklaces bracelets

You can remove these things, I could understand saying piercings and tattoos are bad (they aren't, but I get why you'd say that), but literally removable accessories mean nothing.

>stupid meaningless shit I like is ok
>stupid meaningless shit I dislike is not ok

>military
>death of a loved one
>Meaningless

but that's wrong.

God, I hate hipsters.

>life philosophy
>inspiring quotes
>meaningless

See I can do it to. People can attach meaning to anything, whether it's a tattoo in Chinese that says "dick", or some stupid military circlejerk thing where nu males are tricked into thinking they're great warriors of olde by having some ink injected under their skin, to make their draft feel more like a fun adventure than a meat grinder.

You'll remember the death of a loved one or friend regardless.
You don't need it tattooed on your body.

The death of a loved one is not anywhere near as meaningless as "life philosopy" or "inspiring quotes"

You may change your life philosophy, but that dead loved one will always be a dead loved one, and you will never regret getting it.

It's less to remember it, and more to pay respect. I really respected my grandfather, so I want to keep a token of remembrance with me everywhere I go.

my general rule is, get something that means a lot to you, get it somewhere you can keep it concealed.

The only tattoo i could honestly see myself getting would be "anti skub" because fuck skub.

i checkmated you pretty quick, btw check em

wo-manlets.
They never learn.

Is that what we get from mexico?

Sorry what's a skub?

He's an 18th street gang banger, by the looks of it he's also in jail. Could you get anymore degenerate?

>The death of a loved one is not anywhere near as meaningless as "life philosopy" or "inspiring quotes"

Still doesn't make the death of a loved one being tattooworthy and the other one not.

>You may change your life philosophy

You may also change your mind about getting a tattoo of a dead person. You may also change your mind about that person. The meaning can be just as ephemeral as for any other tattoo.

you fucking degenerate. how dare you look down on skub

>tfw OP thinks he knows fuckall about art

It's like tumblr if tumblr was worse

Being pro skub on a Christian board. user, I...

It's only ok for military, sailors or inmates. Anything is degenerate.

thank you based indian "it's my uber now" doctor!

Just name a single one or leave.