Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

And they deserved every second of it.

Fluffy threads always remind me that there's still some good left in humanity.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

This stuff turns me on. Not even joking.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

I just want to see a mare with a buttload of foals overwhelmed and begging to their owner to kill them so she can have some sort of rest...
Then force her to watch as every single foal is skinned alive, her owner reminding her that she wished for this to happen as she loses her sanity little by little

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Kek. They're so fucking dumb.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

This isn't a fluffy thread, this is a get thread!

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Ehh. Fuck um all.

I'd rather show the foals a video of the mother asking for them to be killed and then have them vote on whether or not the mother dies.

Either way you don't kill her, but you do skin the foals who vote to let her live.

Then you go on with life like none of this happened. Mama gets to live with foals that tried to condemn her to death and vice versa.

No one is innocent and we just wait til they tear each other apart. Then probably ducktape the remaining fluffies down and make them watch videos of their family tearing itself apart before they finally starve.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Agh, great to see such cirngyness met with such brutality.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Kweh.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

you must be that guy who posts on here with his opinions that one user was talking about earlier.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

nigga pls

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

or better yet, you let four of the foals that want mummah to die live (skinning the others, of course), chop mummah's legs off and then sew the babbehs on the stumps.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Posted three so far. Going to post one more tonight.
aetasxblog.wordpress.com/

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

I don't really know what you're talking about, my only opinion is that fluffies are better when they're suffering.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Nah... Do that with the foals who wanted to let her live so they can regret letting her live.

The point is to let the ones who voted for death just stew with each other until they do the job themselves.

That being said, I'd be down for sewing the friendly ones together to make them regret their misplaced belief that any fluffy (themselves or their mama included) should live.

Really, abuse is honestly a waste of time and everyone should just kill every fluffy on sight. Abuse is just catharsis for the humans who have to waste their time killing fluffies. If fluffies were just a little bit better they'd kill themselves for us.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Why do I have to stay up until 2am to get a decent thread...

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

why have you people never touched a woman before?

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

meh. i disagree. different strokes for different annons

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

cherry picking this hard

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

Exactly right ? unless the Fluffy did something to be punished ( not killed or break legs or remove see places or remove wingies or remove hearplaces "

James Green
James Green

Seems all all of Sup Forums is getting tonight.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

nope didn't find it disturbing. I just prefer hugbox.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

You were pretty quick this time.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Kweh.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Kweh.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

its due to the fact he has no real success in his life so he trys to ruin other peoples fun by posting birds from a game series that should have died after the 10th installment on threads about hurting imaginary animals
he probably has down syndrome to add to it so it would take negan to crack their skull to make them stop

Chase White
Chase White

/thread

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Kweh.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Kweh?

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Kweh.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

why must you make me hate something so adorable

Matthew King
Matthew King

Kweh.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit