Underrated musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aereogramme_(band)#Discography
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could gain my sustinence from her feces.

I like her singing and I bought her record.

I want to be her tampon boy

I enjoy her music among others.

>tfw brandon actually went to his police dept over a baseless claim

Yeah it freaked me out so I had to go and see if it was real or not

holy shit i thought itbwas a meme
get ahold of yourself

I'm sure she had a whole bunch of dicks to deal with when she got "signed". Chvrches is a fake band that was put together by record executives. They weren't found or did lain or what ever the fuck his name is find lavren looking for a new sound. lauren's only known in glasgow because of her parents money and how much she whored around band to band trying to make a name for her self. Might be Sup Forums tier but she looks like a child and makes me think the normalization of pedophilia might be an actual thing that's being forced and fed in small doses to make it paletteable to the public. Try to find early pics of chvrches early days, you can't it's all press pics and the ones you do find are lavren working with another producer before "they" had lain step in.

damn is that true?

there was a pic of lauren, martin, and another producer. he was a tallish black haired guy.

wow

What part of the world are you in? I've always wondered if you were from Minnesota or England or Canada or some shit.

Virginia.

I can't believe you did that, it was fucking with you that bad?

What did he go to the police department for?

All the dead ones that are overrated

To check if I had a protective order on me, there was a rumor she put one out on me. So I went and checked and they told me they found nothing. My records clean, nothing about I protective order, nothing. The detective looked at me weird because I kept on asking about NYC, he said "well, if someone did, we'd know and see it". Nothing was found. It was really reliving but I felt like a dumbass for letting it get to me.

I'd probably do the same thing.

He asked me why I wanted to know I just said "crazy ex just told me she had put one out on me" He just laughed and said "yeah, we get that a lot". . I didn't want to say the real reason.

I wouldn't either. Good excuse.

yes

even on the wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aereogramme_(band)#Discography

>Martin Scott is currently working with Scottish rock band Biffy Clyro as tour manager and Campbell McNeil is working in the same capacity with The Temper Trap and Chvrches.

blackpill yourself with chris ott

What does this mean? I'm not familiar with Chvrches at all.

that chvrches is a manufactured band

Did I miss something? What did you go to the police station for?

That Pitchfork performance was a good start to a new beginning

Literally just the kid from Stranger Things in drag

Her.

>feminazi

Fucking dropped. Why do you faggots worship her so much?

Brandon and other people started the meme here. That's pretty much it. There's been speculation that Brandon is a marketer that works for the band.

>doesn't want a feminist to destroy him with a strap on
You're literally gay.

not sure about that
more like a fan that memes out of boredom and people think he's obsessed with her. he seems like a good guy, just lonely. he's said before that he's really not and means no harm towards her.

Yeah it's all a joke, but he has admitted he has a crush on her.

Do you not?

>feminazi

bbdoll

what is a bbdoll?
do you mean bbc doll?

Babydoll,,a term of endearment.

Can you upload all of the pictures you have of her? I feel like my collection should be larger, but I keep seeing the same few ones rotating around here

to clarify, i meant in a mega folder or something, not one by one here

Just take a look at her Twitter. It's pure SJW cancer that only rich white women would ever spread.

But she's cute tho

>Miharu Koshi
>Haruomi Hosono
>Kalle Kalima
>Atom TM
>Mick Harvey
>Blixa Bargeld
>N.U. Unruh
>Jochen Arbeit
>Alexander Hacke

He's a good lad

wife's son