Anyone wanna throw us some money for me to destroy her tight pussy, ass and tits on skype?

Anyone wanna throw us some money for me to destroy her tight pussy, ass and tits on skype?

i tongue fuck her asshole, play with her big natural titties, and eat her pussy til she screams in extasy

this place is for memes you sicko

More of her vagoo

its for anything random its pretty random

a bunch of people where just getting some nudes n were quite ok with it being here.... so kindly fuck off

ill spread that ass n lick it til you tell me to stop ;) you guys control what we do!!

Looks fuckin tight

Dats some cash pussy

Nice trips & more.
She's a great chunky monkey

super tight man!!

I mean shes chubby but i love it. shes a great fuck and its not like she cant bend and stretch into great positions. she can even put her legs behind her head. she loves the d. I would guess you get 0 pussy and thats why you think twiggy bitches are good in bed.... heads up they suck

the only thing that's tight is her waistband

i just figured that you were being serious when you said shes great i think

No one wants in? what if it was free?

It looks like she's a fat nasty bitch

Just post webms here. She is cute as fuck

maybe if you spelled ecstasy correctly numbnuts

Damn I want you!!

she's so tight sometimes her pussy cuts off circulation to my dick

oh man you were trying to squeeze money out of your fucking GF? Who the hell would ever pay for that.

Come back when your girlfriend is on the right side of a 3. You'll still be retarded but at least you have something to be proud of.

oh yeah geez i spelled it wrong... end of the world!!!! ok grammar police you keep correcting spelling ill keep gettin my dick wet

in the last thread someone asked and the thread closed before i could get their info. and we do cam shows so its nothing new....

she says thank you!!

she says thank you to you too!!

destroyed
/thread

Who on god's green earth would want to see that.

and any money goes to her not me so im not squeezing money out of her. someone said they wanted a cam show but i didn't get their info....

So you're doing this.... just for her. She doesn't share profits at all?

there were a bunch of peeps in the last thread, But im sure you all get such great pussy right? slayin bitches all day? yeah im sure.... she makes dank money doin shows.

I mean she does most the work, im only around for when a penis is required.... haha I mean yeah we have been together for 8 years today so our finances are together but its not like im taking all the money and pimping her out.

Tell her I want to lick her pussy and asshole

she said to tell you she loves getting eaten out, especially when she gets fingered at the same time and that you can tongue her ass anytime (joke) haha Thanks!!

Show me that ass hole then

hole inc!

her tight lil ass hole is already in this thread! FAP AWAY!

Let's see sharpie in the pooper then. Got and facial pics or cum on them lovely tits

>what if it was free?
my issue isn't with the price, user, it's with the product.

Where the fuck are her labia minora?! Did she get attacked by Muslims and get her beef sliced off for use in shawarmas?

Chubby girls almost always have big outer labia majora giving then gorgeous innie burger pussies. Fuck dangling roast beef man

kinda old but i delivered!

naw shes just got a perfect pussy without those nasty flaps

fuck yeah brotha! you know whats good!!

RIP, OP's GF's pussy lips.

Do people really like the meat flaps??

holy mother of Jesus H. Christ!!!!

do your dishes and clean the place up a bit.

It isn't so much a matter of liking them; it 's more that it's fucking weird when they are entirely missing.

Like noses. When was the last time you thought: "Damn! What a sexy fuckin' nose on that bitch!"

Never, right? But you'd sure as fuck be put off your lunch if she didn't *have* a nose.

meh that's our old place but still wouldn't clean it up even if i was still there haha

I think you'll find a lot more people who are cool with no roast beef flaps than there are who are cool with no nose....

No... Lay off the meth and you won't have to be fucking skanks.

No argument there. But the analogy still fits.

naw man

haha its not meth its heroin :P but we got together before that n are "clean" now so the drugs have nothing to do with it. We are together cuz we actually love each other, but i know that's unheard of now a days. and she was a virgin when we got together so im not fucking a skank.

I get to fuck this beautiful creature every day. So yeah, kinda.

id throw you a few bucks for that. how much we talkin

I bet you are a pig american to call that body tight.

was she female circumsized

i mean 5 bucks would be cool but whatever you wanted to see her get off n take some requests
yeah shes good looking, im not saying my girl is the best or anything i just figured Sup Forums would like a fap. Sup Forums used to be much more appreciative to chicks back in the day.

>tight pussy

not likely. I doubt that pig has a tight anything.

>she's so fat sometimes her pussy cuts off circulation to my dick

fixed

our paypal is timturnertimm@gmail

send $5 and ill do her anal on ivestream

no shes just got a perfect pussy... i hate the beef flaps so its perfect for me... if you dont like it then thats you but i love it and she loves my dick and getting fucked plus we actually love eachother beyond sex but i love short chubby chicks so shes like a goddess for me, plus she will do anything in the bedroom so thats a super bonus. I would pick my girl over yours but im not hating like you are. some people love fat fat fatties n thats what they like and who are you to tell them other wise? i think its gross but im not gunna tell them they shouldnt wanna plow those rolls

i called her pussy tight i know shes chubby... yeah i am american i just like girls that are a lil bit chuubier is that some how affecting your life?

troll not OP

dont get me wrong i love chubby chicks but the only one ive been with had big labia. to each their own shadilay.

but if your serious hit me up at [email protected]

just set it up for this and gunna get rid of it after cuz once its on Sup Forums who knows haha anyway if you dont like her than there are plenty of other girls out there she just likes people watching her get fucked, and i like it cuz people want us to do freaky shit so i get to do fun stuff

not OP

exactly im not saying everyone has to think shes hot, i know a lot of people wont but what she has in chub she makes up for in freakynes and being cute(to me atleast)
and yeah ive been with big girls with flaps and big girls with chubby pussy lips but i like hers the best cuz it makes eating her pussy so nice, nothing in the way so its just straight poon tang haha

liar!! i am op email that email n ill prove it with timestamp

Far below average fat girl

Desperate enough to whore her videos out for money

What kind of situation have you gotten yourself into OP?

i mean we dont have jobs other than doing cam shows so its pretty good as far as im concered. and we make more than if we both worked anyway and all we do is fuck and shit on camera. im a very happy boy :D

message sent

and most of these pics are old when we were junkin out. shes lost some weight and we are clean now so she looks a lot better. but honestly the people on the cam sites are much happier with her cuz most the chicks are old or ugly or brown people, n the girls who are young tend to not do the freaky shit like we do, so the people over there are very nice and love her

Yeah, it reinforces fat pigs' beliefs that no matter how fat and ugly they get, there's always gonna be some faggot willing to fuck them. Fucking whale enabler.

ok checking email now, do you have any requests so we can get stuff ready? no fisting or anything big inside her shes not a huge fan of anal so shell probably do some but its not like im gunna desroy her asshole ;) but shes excited to get you hard

Fat girls never have tight pussy. Only fit women

dude shes not a whale, shes not skinny but far from a whale. i mean jesus you are compairing a lil extra fat to morbidly obese... she is super flexible, can put her legs behind her head and im 6'6" so im a big guy and can handle a real woman and i dont need a twiggy bitch to feel like im in control, even in pic that is fat but there are still a lot of bitches bigger n shit. my girl is chubby but no whale bro i used to be a whale so i know.

if youve never fucked one how do you know o_O

I'm happy that you're happy, but don't say retarded shit like 'what does it matter to you' when it actually does matter.

I almost exclusively fuck out of shape women because its all I can get
>O_o
Back to tumblr

message sent

literally any kind of bondage, degradation, begging, dirty talk, is fantastic.

i mean ive fucked a real fat fatty and she was pretty loose but not like terrible, but im pretty sure body type doesnt affect tightness cuz ive fucked a twiggy bitch that was like hot dog hallway shit but another that was pretty tight so i think its fairly random

nice i like that shit so ill see what i can get together

Its about athleticism. Kegals. Fuck a gymnast it will change your life

well thats different than just most random bitches

waiting on the add. had to make a skype name. didn't have one already it's in your email

Her pussy already looks pretty destroyed.