Recently out of prison guess my conviction

Recently out of prison guess my conviction

You were prolly in jail cause you a fag?

sex offender

Possession of methamphetamines manufacturer of methamphetamines

Incest you filthy redneck

Public defection

All of these

dui

Failed attempt at identity theft of Elijah Wood

definitely a chomo

looking like my dead dad and dead best friend are actually both secretly alive and stuck in a state of dbz style fusion? cause, nigga, you look like my dead dad and dead best friend are actually both secretly alive and stuck in a state of dbz style fusion

also, @the dad side, why did you throw those beastie boys cds otu the window that one time? I though you were really into them and I was into them. that was abrupt and weird. and @the friend side, my dude! where the 40s at? Did dying hurt or was it just like, meh?

white collar crime, you sick fuck.

i threw them out because even though i love the beastie boys i realized those cds were turning you gay.

dying was fun man, i was busy fuckin' your gf while high on meth, and had a heart attack

mopery with intent to gawk

Weenie wagging.

Downloading and watching UFC for free

omg they did turn me into a gay. weiners are rad, dad. really rad.

and wow. that's really cool. remember how she died a couple of months before you because idk god thought it'd funny or whatever. how that dead pussy felt? like maggots and organ soup or just like cold and stuff?

also weren't you beaten to death with a lead pipe? was the heart attack before or after?

child molestation?

Impersonating Tom Cruise's faggot nephew?

They caught you living underneath the outhouse?

a bitch