JOJO thread when will part 5 get out

JOJO thread when will part 5 get out

Other urls found in this thread:

garikaliev.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we ever gettin that shit

Every day goes by and I wonder when that shit will come.
God I miss jojo fridays

i need mah boii

yea that shit was good

SONO CHI NO SADAME

all you can do now is sit and wait man especially if you read it already

did this die already.

KONO POWAH

hopefully never. Everything after 4 is trash.

I voted trump but the numbers don't lie

O shit gay priest here

Found the brain dead retard.
Literally gets better and better after part 4

Go back to Sup Forums faggot...

wrong place mate :)

who could?

>gets better
Because the "That didnt happen because i said so" The literal stand, is better. Cant forget that ass-pull to beat the guy who can literally pull time together to make something never happen, right?

all I want is to see a small child getting mugged in Italy

for those wondering there artist of the drawings-It's garikaliev.tumblr.com/

Then how do you like part 3 when jotaro does the same shit to dio?

You mean when one of the duo stands gains the same exact power for even less time? Try again. I, surprised you didnt even mention the fact that the only way kars couldve been beaten was by sending his ass into space somehow. THAT is a true asspull but nowhere near the scope of last minute power up to save a failing plot. GER is garbage.

Araki is a bad writer. If you're reading/watching Jojo for the story, you're doing it wrong.

Naming the part 2 ass pull is so common I didn't even bother. Although I'm curious as to why you don't like part 6 and 7

Correction, if youre reading jojo for any reason you should stop.

From what i've seen there's a lot of ass pulling and not in that way.

That or a sign that the creator himself is super forgetful as well.

SBR is just bad. I dont know how to explain it other than i couldnt stand it at the end. Characters werent likeable and were pretty obnoxious, thats the most i can say at least. As for Jojolion, it seems like Araki had unfinished business with part 4 but couldnt be assed to make any sort of connection to it because lol universe reset.

Is the manga colored or some shit wtf

I've watched all the seasons that they have dubbed and love it. Should I watch the new one subbed or wait for dubbed since I enjoy that more?
Also is this new season the best so far? It's what I've heard.

Also: Gio couldve single handedly prevented part 5's ending but because Araki made him Madara, it went the way it did.

*6 my bad im pretty fucking tired.

Man you are the first person person I've talked to that didn't enjoy p7.
As for the ass pulls, it's pretty obvious Araki isn't a master story teller, just the wacky shit he draws so out there it's just...different.
Yeah I'm totally seeing part 9 as a reboot of part 6 since there year is nearing the reset once more

I just feel like he gets worse as he goes on. Sure hes not a master story teller but he should at the least know not to trap himself in a corner. Gio was supposed to show up in part 6 but he literally cant be beaten.

Yeah that was a huge fuck up on Araki. I'm mean fuck man how do you fucking forget shit like that...

Some of it.

Don't watch the dub, the dub is garbage. Just watch the rest now. Also, yes.

You also gotta admit that character design gets uglier with each part.

No way