Do you ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Do you ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/pe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like each and everyone of these threads is made by a marketing company hired to defame the president.

Lol triggered snowflake

haha keep up the good work comrade

But what about the fact that he has done almost nothing he said he would do? I feel sorry for Americans having to live with this joke for at least 4 years.

sure Ivan

Texas just fucked over "sanction cities" lol.

No homos going into the girls bathroom where I'm at.

Impairing gay rights is fucking awesome.

Talking shit to CNN and other fake news is hilarious.

Bringing job to America seems amazing

Introducing drug testing to idiots on welfare is fucking hilarious.

Not really. Obama spent more time at the gym, with his family, and playing golf. Trump just golfs.

More like pleasantly surprised.

The man is not a great orator. Fair enough, cant be good at everything.

But I like the way he does business.

Everything the last guy did made this country worse. The only reason the country got better was because Republicans gained control of the House 6 years again and control of the Senate 2 years ago. And states have been electing more Republican legislatures and governors over the last 6 years.

Man has been here for what? 4 months? Is the budget for his presidency even ready?
He tried to do some stuff but it was revoked so far.
Don't know much about american system but seems a bit early to say he did nothing he promissed to do within 4 years...

Me and spouse have lost our insurance
elderly mother lost insurance
can't get rx's now because what I paid $50 for is now $785 (for one month, just one rx)
gramps lost his meals on wheels and hes a vet
wife is losing her job friday
cousin and coal miner is losing insurance and will likely die bc a condition (coal jobs, right)

health ins is now trying to investigate your private life, we got a form that said they were going to investigate personal financial records and transactions to see what we eat and watch - where we spend our money, if we buy junk food, to see if they can raise our rates due to risk from $575 a month to $2500+ a month if we want to keep it.

Pre-existing conditions: by the time you are 35, everyone, everyone! has a pre-existing condition that they can deny you coverage for.

This is the rape of the US. Unless you are the top %10 you are getting raped or it is comming soon. just wait and see.

This is all real, no trolling. Just me, one guy and this is all direct effects for the trump administration and right wing politics. and I live in a republican state. It's coming.
This is no fucking joke and it is getting to be too serious to troll about.

Think for your self. Look at every possible news outlet. There is some seriously fake news out there.

Get this, look at history anywhere two factions have been created there is always a schism. (look it up) and as heated as this is, tell me how you can divide a herd like this and not have serious bloodshed., Step 1: Divide the herd - Big Checkmark
Step 2: You tell me what step 2 always is. Just look at history. It does not have to be this way. get out there some of you even and vote, campaign.

We'll start the Sup Forums political party! kek

Seriously this is getting bad, badly bad.

to be fair i'd be shitting on hillary just as hard if she won.

the past election was just a total cartoon show put on by big fucking money. we had level headed people running with stability and job experience, but we ended up having to choose between a waspy, shifty old bitch or a fat sack of crap with a bottomless inferiority complex.

maybe in a way we got the exact candidates we deserved. we're Americans. we don't do subtlety or temperance.

here, this thread was actually just about this quote wasn't it?

get a tin foil hat

nice dubs... you might be onto something

>ITT: Babby's first election

underrated post, screencapped

No law regarding healthcare has actually changed yet you turd. If your insurance company is doing that it's because they chose to, which means that it's perfectly legal under obamacare.

implying corporations never take pre emptive mesures when expecting a law change.
you're a gullible little bitch, are you ?

You should've listened. It didn't have to come to this, but you just didn't listen.

Yet again, if they're doing it now then it must be legal under the ACA, and you have no evidence to suggest it wouldn't have happened regardless of who was in office.

marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/pe/

''if they're doing it, it must be legal''
I think if you say this three times in a mirror, it turns into a truth

Do you have any idea how an insurance company works? It's all about risk vs. Profit, and opening themselves up to a massive class-action lawsuit isn't something a company is going to do in a political climate where every ACLU cunt is watching them like hawks looking for the slightest hint of wrongdoing.

All Presidents golf, you naive faggot.

We're in deep shit. Both Obama and Trump made a lot of promises they had no intention of keeping. Things get even more unstable from here on out.

who gives half a shit about lawsuits when justice has a price lol

But he won't bring jobs and literally nothing else is beneficial to America. It's like you want policies but not good ones.

If Trump is so ineffective why are his opponents rioting in the streets?

because he's ineffective and illegitimate ez

You've got to be trolling or flat out retarded.

i always get the feeling that she's cheating

You really don't have anything worthwhile to say in defense of your made up copypasta sob story, do you? If you're going to convince anonymous internet strangers that the president is both totally ineffectual and also ruining millions of lives, you might want to get good sweety.

24 million lives will be ruined tho

He hasn't brought jobs to America and he will create a massive increase in the deficit as his proposed budget relies on unrealistic growth numbers. The last guy who did that was preventing a world wide banking crisis. Trump will do it because he's as ignorant as his butthurt snoflake supporters.

you sound butthurt OP
would you rather him in his office signing things and talking to other leaders on the telly????

>convincing anonymous internet
what you expected me to go out and do a proper research with multiple sources and detailed arguments composed of sub-arguments n shit ?
tldr : you think I give a fuck ? you're even more stupid than your president

good lord no. him doing his job is even more terrifying than him not doing his job

No.

But I am german and even the most retarded german politician cannot fuck up so hard as trump do.

I dont like Merkel, but compared to what the 'muritards did call into office, she is actually presentable (regarding her politics, not in respect on how she looks).

Oy vey, you rascist Trump supporter, how dare you downplay the 240 million people who are going to die in the streets because he cut meals on wheels from his unused budget!

if you're an euro cuck yeah.
being nationalist is bad now.

Who makes your meds though?

> Is the budget for his presidency even ready?

thats exactly the point they should have had a full budget out already, they are failing to meet a basic deadline that literally every administration before it has met. That doesnt concern you?

they're optimistic

this /thread
op confirmed faggot

ready your rifle revolution is afoot

>every administration before it has met
Except for, you know, Obama going 6 years without a budget and operating only on short-term spending measures even when democrats controlled both houses of congress.

>being nationalist is bad now.

Nationalists get more votes in whole europe than they did in the past 15 years.
They just fuck up, because they cannot get the moderate voters (which are still a majority) without losing the ones that make them nationalists. And if they do that, they are not nationalists anymore but normal political parties.

Basically this ideology is trapped in a dilemma, as it will be even less appealing, as soon it will be obvious how much exactly the brittards fucked up their whole economy last year for voting to leave the EU.

Beein one of such moderate voters, I cannot do anything but feel amused by this.

I knew you were an idiot but I wasn't sure how bad your preexisting condition was.

I am amused by the faillings of the english because I despise anglo-saxons.
I want to see Ustler back to Ireland too

Who did you steal that line from? It's too clever to come from such a subpar troll.

>liberal tears still flowing

Greatest Boyband Ever!!!

>its ok that our guy is bad because the previous guy was bad

>liberals

>but we mostly dont vote

cuckservatives cant even fact check their comics

Go ahead and show me exactly where I said Trump was in any way acceptable.

this

then you just talk for no reason.

Liberal tears solved the California drought
Trump on that 4D chess game

obama and bush never took a vacation

and here trump is playing golf 24/7
wtf

>trumps reaction to liberal screeching

>sanction cities
Sanctuary city

>They're losing by a lesser margin now
>still losing

There's the saying 'strike while the iron is hot'. There's a good chance interest in far-right politics wanes (just as it did with the left), and we see another cycle of progressive policies across the board. If these people don't get in while the chance is there, they'll likely lose the opportunity.

usually first thing when i wake up yeah

Joke is on you. I am german.

I look forward to Republican reelection in 2018.

>Love
>Trump's
>Hat
kek

I see this at least here in germany. The right wing parties are not actually per se unpopular because of their right wing position. The actual government right now is a conservative one with a fair share of right-wingers inside of them (see "FKA"). Merkel just happen to make some decisions in the past years which are more of a left politician would do, but overall she is a very conservative politician who in fact has to deal with a left coalition group (SPD).

The right wingers here simply have a tradition to fuck up themself. The indulge themself in scandals, work together with diehard tinfoilers, even steal money from their own political party (happened often). Even now, only 1/3 of the voters of the AfD (the new right-wing-party in germany) actually think that they are competent to solve any problem.
They are simply just a way to express discontent, nothing more. On a more local level, they yield no results whatsoever and dissapoint their voters like gool ol' Donald do in the USA.

Can you post the original ?

I feel like the white has been put back in the White House. Shillary is a puppet controlled by jews. Obama was raised on and lives by the ideology of islam

>I cannot stop lying about everything the post

who are you quoting?

good thing no jews in trumps circle just nice white man like Kushner, Cohn, Miller, Mnuchin, Icahn, friedman, Greenblatt, Epshteyn, Shulkin, Cordish, Berkowtiz, etc

I capitalized jew names bc theyre the masters you little white fag

Every time I see a non-white walking freely in America, yes then I feel cheated. As should every other white in the country.

>falling for the trump meme

They're coming for you at some point, but if you had any kind of political understanding you'd already know that.

He has total control of congress, the supreme court pick, control of legislators, governorships as well as the fucking senate. Spends a majority of his time golfing and at his luxury resort on weekends. He doesn't have an excuse. He's worthless.

Keep crying sperglord.

Fake and gay.
Excuse me as I continue to Dues vult.

Yes

LMFAOOOO