Teethfags I need help

teethfags I need help

I'm from a poor family, and could never afford my wisdom teeth removed. In addition to this I have a 3rd molar that is like half decayed. 2 days ago I started having terrible fucking pain in the side of my face near my wisdom teeth and decayed molar. I think its the wisdom tooth pushing on it. I cant sleep, I cant eat. I want to die. I have no money, but this shit needs out of my head asap.

wat do?

poor person doctors all seem busy for the next 13 months, and I cant wait that long

Tijuana. Cheap dental work there. I've been there. Well worth it. Had missing teeth, decayed molars. Needed fillings, root canals.

i would have paid like 30k here. Only paid 2500 there. Make sure you go to a dentist that went to schools here and set up ij tijuana.

interesting

are they able to write prescriptions still?

yes. also find a dentist that worked in the US and went to mexico to retire.

had the same problem, terrible pain, absolutely in anguish to the point of my eyes watering. I took ibuprofen, about 15 a day for a month or more, until I was able to see a dentist, I would not recommend, probably really fucked up my organs from that much, my heart hasn't been the same, in a bad bad way, but it was the only thing that really helped the pain for a long time. Try oragel or clove oil, apply to painful area. Good luck.

Similar happened to me. Had a broken molar and left if for a long time. Eventually I called some dentists when it started getting painful, I asked each if them "how much do you charge for a crown for someone without insurance?" And to my fucking surprise, most dropped their prices.

Got 2 crowns for $800 each. That's how much the poor people clinic was charging me and I didn't have to get one at a time 2 months apart. Luckily I didn't require a root canal even though there was some pain

Think i'll go have a checkup for free after seeing this post.

Also, my dentist informed me, if I got the crown, and it still hurt (meaning I would need the root canal) that they can do it after the crown was put in

He even made crowns on site, I didn't have to wait a month for the steel pieces of shit that don't fit worth a fuck

Tea tree oil on a cotton bud. Dab on the gums and affected teeth. You likely have an abcess and it will swell causing inflammation and pain. Knock down some brufen too. Should be good in a day.

Do not swallow tea tree oil, it is poisonous and will make you sick, it's not for internal use, but it works for me. Haven't been to the dentist in 25 years. I self dentist where required.

You most likely won't need anything they will schedule your entire procedure there. I'm assuming you'r asking that because you want pain killers after? It's virtually painless. I urge you to go. If not tijuana go to algodones. Dentist capital there. Dentists shops on every corner i shit you not

sorry bro that sucks, when i finally got dental insurance the first thing, they had to pull 8 teeth at once because they were so bad. tooth pain is unbearable i feel for you man!

Hey user, just had one wisdom teeth removed yesterday.

I was lucky enough that they could remove it without any surgical procedure. Cost me 140$.

You should really make it removed, the pain is not worth the price, even if it's 500$

Good luck

Why do you think that I would care?

I get free dental care in the UK because I am on welfare. You guys are really getting fucked in the ass over there and what's worse is Drumpf is removing Obama care.

Just use the NHS... or are you in that country where you enjoy being put over a barrel by insurance companies?

>go to dentist
>get work done
>don't pay

They also have payment plans ffs.

Man I had the same thing. I kept calling around and found a dentist that took it out. It's your only hope. You could also go watch videos on teeth extraction. You will still need the tool to do it regardless though.

go to a college with dental school, they do cheap cleanings because students need lab rats

your welcome

With all of our technology teeth are still a real problem for humans.. My sympathies mate.

wisdom = 3rd molar