If Trump was a hot, young woman

I am sure a lot of people would support him.

But, he is not. And Hillary Clinton once was a hot, young woman. So Hillary it is.

>Hot

I am now a #CruzMissile

What is that around her neck?

>impying a hot young woman would be capable of being the person donald trump is.
>if trump was a dog, people would like him

I bet Bill did her from behind, every time.

her leash

How did the democrats pick Hillary? She's got a spotty environmental record, she's a war profiteer, a criminal, and a uranium trading war monger.

Did all the fucking democrats just forget about Libya? Like Jesus Christ gaddafi called for a ceasefire, and she insulted him when he was killed.

shes so infernally ugly that no matter how cute she once was, i cant get that demon like face out of my head

>woman
lol

I bet she used to be a huge slut back in the day. Back when dick turned her on more than power and money. Bill probably got cucked a lot back then so when he became president it was time to get back at her.

oh yes she used to be quite the 5/10 back in the day so i certainly have no problem looking past her wizened old hagface now

>#CruzMissile
#NodongsForHillary

Well thank god you don't get a fuckin vote then hanz

A brilliant and dead-serious break-up in Texas between an 11-year-old girl and her (ex)boyfriend Joey has the internet in stitches. 17-year-old Madi Nickens shared screenshots of her younger sister’s text messages to a disloyal Joey on Twitter, proving that the couple was “over forreal this time.” Joey’s crime? A walk in the park with a girl named Natalie. How could you, Joey!?
What do you think – is this girl too young to be dating and drinking Starbucks, or is it all a bit of innocent childhood fun?

>Well thank god you don't get a fuckin vote then hanz
that is what you think, lardass

OK hanz I'll bite how do you get a vote?

Hahahahaah

>OK hanz I'll bite how do you get a vote?
By voting in Oklahoma. And guess who I'll be voting into the Oval Office?

that ding dong bant is epic XDDD

So you are a bluepilled cunt who votes for an old venomous lying bitch because she was hot once and an overall piece of shit American or is it that you have duel citizenship and want America to be just as cucked as Germany is? Either way hanz you're autistic

>So you are a bluepilled cunt who votes for an old venomous lying bitch because she was hot once and an overall piece of shit American or is it that you have duel citizenship and want America to be just as cucked as Germany is? Either way hanz you're autistic
Actually, I am a woman. You can call me by my middle name, Sarah.

Figures you're a woman I understand your autism now

/thread

I'm not even mad at the Shillary bots at this point. It's been less than a week and they are so consistently terrible at their job that they are probably solidifying more support for Trump than Hillary. She's burning money to pay neets to help garner more support for the emperor. Seriously the only argument she has that has any credibility is that she has a vagina. That holds no sway here. She could show tits and get the fuck out and still lose support here. My only fear is that enough people will ignore every shitty thing she has done in her life and vote for her for gibs and because she has a vagina.

>Figures you're a woman I understand your autism now
You didn't even call me by my middle name, son.

Yeah I did hanz

Oklahoma will go blue the day Illinois goes red, stupid shillcunt.