Wtf is wrong with my throat medfags? Inb4 cock

Wtf is wrong with my throat medfags? Inb4 cock

Cock

Cock

That's obviously a vagina.
Also tits or gtfo

cockeri-coooooock

TOP VIRGIN DETECTED
its a side view. You can clearly see the tongue if you rotate your head dipshit.

Also the problem is that op socks disk.

Also keep getting shivers and is too painful to eat or sleep

Cock

Oral thrush m8. Probably from cock sucking

Cock

Listen, eat some garlic. Raw, dice it gargle it with water then swallow.

Looks like a serious amount of mileage of cock.

>6 PHD's and 15 years doctor experience here

what kind of newfaggotry is this ? taking bait like a dipshit

What medications are you taking atm?

Nothing tried gargling salt water feels swollen too and ibuprofen for pain

Also my teeth feel sore...almost loose

Alright, what are your symptoms? When did it start? Can you describe the pain? How long has it been going on? What makes it worse/better?

My guess is some sort of upper respiratory infection. If it's strictly in the throat then it could be strep in which case you should go get antibiotics.

What have you been eating lately?

Yeah only my throat....cold drinks seem to ease it slightly there is yellow spots on back of throat that cant see in picture started two days ago and had drunk alot of alcohol on Saturday

Pain is like being stabbed in side of throat and constantly throbbing

Alright
Cut back on alcohol and acidic food/drinks.

Any phlegm/mucus?
If so, what color and about how thick?

The thing about strep is that your body can fight it off pretty well but the floating antibodies as a result of the infection can inducing an immune response on your heart. (Your own body damaging your heart, post infection)

No phlegm or vomiting didnt know it could be be serious haha now u mention it heart seems slower than normal but have been in bed all day

Not the same guy, but that seems to be a infection that started on your teeth and went too far. As he said, you should take broad-spectrum antibiotics (if you're too lazy to go to the doctor to identify which bacteria is it), brush your teeth at least two times a day and use an antiseptic (like Listerine). If you're lucky, the infection will be gone in 4 days

These any good?

Drink lots of water, preferably room temp.

Take some ibuprofen and if it's still bothering you in 3 days, go to the doctor for some meds bro

Those will help you a little bit

Yeah go ahead and try them but if it's strep that isn't going to do anything. It should soothe your throat at least.

You seem to have a throat infection, commonly caused by sucking cock.

So if same tomorrow (3days) probably strep so go doctors?

Yeah, you should go probably now but the average browser on b isn't the most responsive to medical advice so I'd give it 3 days to see if it clears up. The antibiotics are preferred at the start of an infection, not necessarily the end of it.

Yup

Can you post a better pic?

I can't see well, but of you suck cocks you should check for HPV

He doesn't have HPV lmao

you been sucking dick too many times slut

I can't really see well, might be staph, but you never know and OP usually sucks cocks.

Thanks for input people! Il suffer for one more day then try doctors. ....thanks lads

/A4561E3......for your troubles

It's np m8.
I'm a pharmacy student myself.

You have scurvy and you're going to die sorry

Go to the doctor and get tested for strep. Don't let that shit go on for another few days. Ibuprofen won't do shit.

See
Yeah he should go now but this is Sup Forums

i can never tell if these threads are real. are people honestly so fucking retarded they'd rather ask Sup Forums of all places about a medical issue rather then just go to the doctors?