What do you do when you're constantly haunted by every mistake you've ever made in life and you hate yourself because...

What do you do when you're constantly haunted by every mistake you've ever made in life and you hate yourself because of it?

I feel like suicide is an option here but at the same time I'm too pussy to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-RUfE1MOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take ecstasy and then talk to someone you trust believe me it can solve at least some problems

ITT we post pepes and ignore faggot op
>don't steal, keep the pepe market afloat

I'll just steal that

become an hero, user

Every new mistake I make compounds the effect and makes me hate myself for my incompetence even more.

Pretty sure I inherited my grandmother's Schizophrenia because I've been having thoughts that I feel aren't my own.
Also had a mental breakdown the other day over lack of sleep and I ended up in a huge screaming match with myself just yelling at nothing until I finally got so exhausted that I fell asleep in my room, woke up 8 hours later and felt better but still hear the voice.

I feel like I've started saying and doing things lately that aren't things I would normally do/say. I try to stop but it still happens.

Every time I see my reflection it's like i'm looking at someone other than me and I hate that person. I feel like my internal consciousness is being assimilated by these new thoughts and I'm genuinely scared that I'm going to lose control of my body to some kind of personality that was created by my mind in order to help cope with the loneliness and crippling failure of my youth and the subsequent slew of mistakes that I've made in my adult life.

I've reached the point where I hate to look at myself because I hate what I've become, and this voice in my head is trying to "fix" me, but at the same time I'm afraid of losing who I am to it.

I just need someone to help me. I have no one. Everyone who I thought I could depend on has lied to me or left me completely. My girlfriend left me for another man, someone who was better than me I suppose. I found out my mother has been lying to me all my life, even about my father's death, and for no reason. Everything she says is a lie and I can't trust her. My sane brother lives across the state and my other brother is literally autistic.

All I have is Sup Forums.

Help me.

I don't own any guns. i have some rope though. Should I hang myself?

I could go out into the garage, call the police so they find my body quickly, then hang myself. It would end all my problems right here.

Should I do it Sup Forums?

The rope is kind of dirty but it will do.

Do you guys think hanging yourself is painful?

Needs more pepe

I'll dump

Thank you based user

Anyone know any good tutorials on how to tie a noose? Link them. I've only found the shitty wikihow link.

If you want a quick and pain less death get yourself a gun and go shoot people, the cops will shoot back in return

I don't have a gun or money.

I would shoot my ex if I did.

I used to feel the same for ages. Used to think about killing myself all the time, an escape, because I couldn't deal with any more shit.

Therapy and medication didn't work, for ten years I tried so many things. Tried every med, tried every therapy, lost weight, changed careers. Nothing worked.

Decided I was going to kill myself the next time I got depressed. Wasn't worth it any more.

The next day I thought, fuck it, I'll try meditation.

Six months later I was out of therapy, and was off meds in just four.

Totally changed the entire way I see the world, and myself. I give a shit about myself now. It helped me see who I really am, and gave me the energy to make the changes I needed to make.

The shitbags on here will call fag on it, but basically you need to be kinder to yourself. You need to tap into that inherent care you have for yourself that means you feed and clothe yourself, and develop it.

Try the headspace app, find local meditation groups. They'll accept everyone and anyone, even terrible people. Just drop all your shit, drop all your hang ups, and fucking do it.

You're my new favorite user, have my rarest pepe

I've tried meditation but I only hear the voice. It's why I can't sleep, which only makes it worse.

It's OP and I'm not done yet

Shut the fuck up op from now on you'll become the greatest pepe collector of all time, there, new life purpose don't an hero anymore

moar

can you be more dense and boring please?

I'm already the greatest pepe collector of all time

Try to remember that there'll always be something to regret, so why bother?

keep posting or the thread will 404 before I get a chance to dump all my pepes

moving onto my rares

one of them is too large to be posted (over 2mb) so you guys won't be getting that one unfortunately

kay so a lot of my rares are over 2mb. I'm trying to find which ones aren't. this could take a while, I have a lot of them. And I mean A LOT

Wow user, you have some nice Pepe

okay I find some that aren't too large

I think the captcha is getting suspicious. It's putting more stress on me and making me answer more and more questions.

Saved the best for last. This is my rarest pepe under 2MB.

Hope you all enjoyed.

kek blesses this thread with gets

I remind myself that none of that matters in the context of the universe and that i can always just go somewhere else.

all hail lord kek

Soundtrack for Sad Pepe.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-RUfE1MOg