Is anyone here attracted to this kind of creature?

is anyone here attracted to this kind of creature?

Are you gay? Pretty hot.

Yeah.

50/50 between okay geek chick and rare thin snowflake. not a good shot to judge. moar

are they twins? they look kinda alike

ok then, would bang

i have a huge boner for degenerate girls. if they are fat, double boner

thats called a girl and yeah, she's cute

Looks like a girl I knew in dc, down to the tats I think

Lauren S?

As long as you aren't a sjw lvl 500 i would seriously consider a meaningful relationship.

But i would probably fap more to the hentai behind you.

nope

I find geeky girls hot. And I love colored hair and glasses.

The difficult part is nowadays "cry rape" sjws also seem to like the neon hair and glasses. So there's always the chance of a false rape (or false/cuck pregnancy claim)

She is cute, though.

yeh she is hot

Want to fuck her ass right there, right now.

Decent rack y not

nudes?

unfortunately no :(
just stuff from fb but she's such a cutie imo

Looks like sjw trash but if not I would totally bang and have a relationship afterward

Kill yourself

naw. Anyone who likes anime cant be hot.

Yup.
You must be a faggot if you don't think she's attractive in a ticking time bomb kinda way

Tits ? I'm trying to jack off

Tattoos and septum piercing ruin it.

fair enough

Ok OP where da nudes @

Remember when the edgy school marm type could actually be a good sexy mom instead of a attentionwhoreing neofem pig with glasses?

don't have any

anything revealing? tits, ass, body?

Of course she has cats!!

Hail satan

feet?

thred ded

yeah

yep

well that's all folks
hope at least one person enjoyed this cutie

ok so the extensive tatoos show she has low self esteem and body issues - therefore either sexless or complete sex freak. more likely the latter. so unlimited lingerie, will suck your balls and lick your asshole, will take it anally, will do bondangea nd rubber and golden showers, will suck you off anywhere. will do threesomes - will recruit other girls, but will want multiple men so gets DP's or airlocked.

but... also probably a total fucking pain to live with, with needy whiney cringe, incipient psychosomatic illness - ME, Fibro or some shit tlike that, and obvious mental health problems. depression, probably cuts herself, needs reasuurance all the time, thinks she is creative but actually is apsycho, who thinks cats are more valuable than people and that includes you...

would fuck for a few weeks, in every hole, every way possible, but then run away (like leave the country for a few years)

not a bad idea my friend

creature? she's cute. She's a girl and has tits and a vagina, why wouldn't I be attracted to her. she looks like her pussy smells good

miserable fuck? I don't imagine much better than a wet leaf

Need nudes to make a proper assumption