Likingg andre bord

>likingg andre bord

listen kiddies abdrw bird is literallly the worst musician of sll time if you can even csll hom a magician he plays his little gay guitar like tge dumb ifdiot he is and then here thes jicker boys he whistles like a little girl who honestly does that tgst is gay?? yoy tell me is what i say and knoe wht? you couldnt tell me anyone u less you whete lying. know i think we can talk about his dimb muzic 1st off i went to harvard music svhool and i can tell you all gis compsositions a re laughibly terrible like thry wrre writteb y a 12 year old. secondly his lyrics are so stulid it rwally makes sense to one but mayve him. dont misconstrue this as me sayj g he is misunderstood genius however because ghst would be dar from the poi t. basicLly i could go on forvsever but what i am gryi g to day is thst andrew bird is judt a pild of fucki g garbage snalello g shitgtt!!!anyome who sYz thdy actually like andrew bird is judt. fucking troll. how rhis absolute noron got semi famous is one oc tbr sknders of the workd if you ask me. ive also have reports from unnammed sourcdz that say he molests children and have gay orge sex wotj.no condoms with all his fans after shoes. How can anyone defenx this mab for even a sexo d? Look this is really jusy a ma ifesto meant for the janitors od /mu < to ban everything about andrew bird on sight because the trahd this mab is and whst he represents and could be teachi g people has to be stopped. this man is the jospeh stalin of music, actually worsed od you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSBLSfhVSR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how can anyone argue against this?

I can't

Andrew Bird?

More like........ Andrew Tird lmao!!!

holy shit man imdying here, good one!

every day im having a bad day I just ask myself "am i andrew bird?" and when I realize im not i feel better.

When I found out my sister was listening to Andrew Bird I raped her.

thanks for reminding me andrew bird existd, asshole.

haahahahahahahagagagagagaghahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

>breaths in

hshahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahaahajhaahhahahajahahahahahahahahaha

>breaths in again

hahshshahshahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshshshshshahshshshshshaha

A N D R E W

b I R D

hahahhahahshshshahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahashahahahshahah

Andrew bird is the airborne strain of aids that infects people through thier ears.

who the fuck is andrew bird ?

ITS BETTER IF YOU DONT KNOW

And*ew B*rd (cbuh) is a threat greater to humanity than even Lenin on a train to Moscow.

He's the kind of guy who would @*&$ ○€\ #^#

what?

wow

This is some next level shitposting.

are you retard andrew bird dick sucker?

e
x
c
u
s
e
me?

andr*w tird lmao haaha

wtf did you just call me?

i called u a

a n
d r
e w

b u rp

dick sukkker
K i D

Is this post-modern shitposting?

wut the hek is wrung withe you anrew bird is LITTERALLY the bezat music in the entire wourld he pleyed withe teh lumminnre wihch meeanz he iz berty gud

w r o n g

whats you guyses favorite andrew bird song?

the one were he doesnt sing

g1

hahhahaha

shutup idiot

wow

holy shit how did someone get so salty over violin sock man?

Who is Andrew Bird?

For realsies though, Mysterious Production of Eggs, Armchair Aprocypha, and Noble Beast are all fantastic albums. youtube.com/watch?v=JSBLSfhVSR0

he sucks

fuck off andrew

>calling a violin a little guirar

???????????

wefwfsvff

so is everyone here gay or what?

No, just you Andrew

How did u know?