What do you think Boeing X-37B is...

What do you think Boeing X-37B is? US Army is not telling anything about it and there's a low chance that it carries some sort of weapons or spy technology because it's too small. Yet, it seems like it's very important to US Army for some reason. It's been over 700 days in orbit around Earth and nobody knows shit about what is going on about that space airplane.

Strange the US Army is so interested in it when it's an Air Force project...

Hmmm...Pentagon has been wanting to weaponize space since Reagan. Wonder if this is their chance since Trump will do whatever the generals tell him.

LOL: was about to inform this Eurofag Op the exact same thing! Good going, user.

>implying they haven't already
user, I'd hate to break it to you but....

Since Op is a proven fag, what do you want to see for the rest of the thread, b/ros?
Blowjobs
CFNM
downblouse
upskirt
just let it die

I know that there are satellites that can knock other satellites out of orbit, but not much else about space weapons.

And that's the way it'll remain for a long time. You won't know anything about it until it has to be used.

I heard the Amerifats launched a Mountain into orbit and now they can cause Armageddon if they feel threaten by other countries. They can aim any country in the world with that artificial asteroid and the artifitial asteroid is the size of that one who killed all the dinosauruses.

Obama invented this plane.

Upskirt. Thanks user

It's testing new ion thrusters for satellite propulsion. And something else that's classified.

It's most likely what they say it is. Take this to /x/, faggot.

It was Gore

Don't you think russia or north korea would denounce the USA in front of the UN, if there would even be the slightest chance of them having WMDs in orbit? That resolution is one of the most enforced resolutions.

Probably just a payload bay, a nuke and a small guidance computer. Revenge weapon in waiting

It could be for milk runs to the ISS. It could be used for rapid deployment of imaging hardware to orbits that the military doesn't think are worth dedicating a permanent satellite.

It might just be a thinly veiled orbital cruise missile. Yeah, it's probably a missile.

It is an unmanned spacecraft. Formally a NASA project, now under the auspices of the USAF.

Would you like to know what was in the cargo bay? Well tough luck, I'm not telling you.

I'd wager it's mostly just for doing materials and avionics testing.

Say you're the USAF and you want to build a hypersonic cruise missile or some such. You're gonna need to develop fancy composite materials and electronics for it.
Are you gonna trust NASA to handle your ultra classified info, or are you gonna do it yourself?

As for the hazmat suits, that's just to protect them from the hydrazine monopropellant.

JUMPDRIVE NAO PLZ

It contains proof that the earth is flat.

My educated guess would be new propulsion technique. The USAF wants to develop space planes for several years now, I think they get wet by thinking at reaching every point on earth within an hour with a fighter plane.

It's actually a time travel machine, it intercepts data on the future and brings it back to its original departure time.
Think as a USB drive you can send years on the future and bring it back, thus that is why is unman, does not mess with the time Flux Bulls shit cycle

/thread

This. Testing anything where you want to get the piece back to look at how it degrades. For trying out autonomous technologies on a cheaper platform than a purpose built satellite. A flying lab bench that you can queue up multiple projects in parallel, years in advance so as each suffers setbacks you can mix and match in order to maximize each launch.