Other urls found in this thread:

profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-this-season/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Chip Kelly was my coach I'd be protesting as well

your mom

literally who?

>raised by whites
>no doubt has won a spelling bee and gotten a 100 on an English test

>HEY GUISE, LOOK AT DA 'FRO, AM I BLACK NOW?!

Controlled by his girlfriend

he's trying to draw attention away from how much he sucks at football

>namefag
>on an anonymous board
HEY GUISE LOOK AT ME WHAT ABOUT ME

>pointing it out

This.
If he gets benched/fired
>SS: Management punishing Quarterback Colin Kaepernick for non-violently taking a stance on a political issue

/thread

he's doing fine with that dumpster fire of a team

49ers fanbase is full of a bunch of delusional faggots who idolize vertical offenses thinking that's what we used to be in our glory days so they won't be happy until we have some retarded qb who throws 50 times a game

He's a wanna be nigger which is sad because who the hell would want to be a nigger?

He fucking sucks you delusional retard. Didn't he have a game where he got sacked more times then he had passing yards? BUT IT'S ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS FAULTS!

I'm glad this piece of shit is getting what he deserves. Can't wait until he is out of the nfl.

Crapperdick pls go.

Don't forget the Rasm game last year where the Rams didn't even bother to cover any of the receivers on certain plays because of how shit Kaep was.

Kaep spent his entire life being alpha. Everywhere he went, people knew him as the next big thing. Junior sports he dominated, same in High School, colleges beating down his door, panties dropping everywhere. Then he gets drafted, gets his chance, seizes it, takes the team to the superbowl. Top of the world.

Then the entire thing collapses, he's benched and his mind cracked. He literally didn't know how to handle the lack of success, so he reverted to being a little kid and started pouting. His silent tantrum compelled him to sit through the national anthem, not as a protest, but just 'cause he be mad. Suddenly, the spotlight is back on him and he ran with it.

He's the ultimate meme qb.

He wishes he were black, but isn't. Looks more like arab than anything.

In other words, he's a fucking faggot. He was never alpha to begin with. A true alpha would take on the challenge of being benched, win his job back with pride and never look back.

Burnt out light bulb looking ass nigga

>Burnt out light bulb looking ass nigga
I translated that to Serbian:

Cпaљeнe cијaлицa y пoтpaзи цpњa

and back to English:

Burnt bulb looking blacker

I did that for you
For free

He's an example of a big ego and talent wasting potential in the bench. He's obviously not done yet mentally and physically , and all that bottled up energy made him invent this crazy shit like human rights and veganism to "keep his mind going". A kind of coping mechanism. His subconcious is still wanting and looking for ways to "shine".

Before he put Kaepernick back in the field, chip was like "oh he's not being punished it's not like he's better than Gabbert" etc etc, which by now every one not wanting to fool themselves KNOW it wasn't true, kaep has been improving and improving and showing the shit he's got in the field.

If I had to keep 1 person from the @&ers to build a team around was him. They've been loosing these last games because the the defense is an embarrassment, (and chip made the mistake of benching kaep in the first place until the crowd had to scream for him) while kaep throws dragons, runs for TDs, and puts around 400y a game.

The only people who don't see this are the butt hurt "patriotic ", butt hurt because of the sitting thing.

People like to hate and are not afraid to pretend they are idiots if that is going to give them the chance to hate. You know that shit people talked during the election about actors trying to convince people to vote a certain way? : "I don't take your opinions seriously because you're just an actor. I like you because of movies, not to give me political opinions."

See the guy for the player, if you disagree with his cause brush it off as JUST a football player. He could still bring something good to the game and fuck politics. (If they come from football. I don't give a shit Brady voted trump or Rodgers is gay)

Remember when Kaepernick was literally really good? What happened?

>equating scholastics with whiteness

Not the case, but amazing how many blacks actually, literally do this. And then blame the white man for the problems.

hes a stupid nigger. there are plenty playing football. Look at Sherman, Winston, or the new one coming in Lamar Jackson
iz crazy mayne

He's behaving like an adolescent and suffering from textbook identity crisis.

He was born to a 19-year old white teenager who was immediately abandoned by his black father. The mother, destitute, gave her up to adoption to white parent's, the Kaepernicks, where Colin enjoyed a happy upbringing as a Packers fan with white parents.

Now with the racial tension with the police, Kaep thinks he needs to make a stand. Although he is a millionare athlete with considerable influence, he also wants to be Muhammed Ali. So he elected to grow a giant fro, wear an Ali t-shirt, identify himself as a black man, and take a knee at football games. This is behavior of a teenager.

Meanwhile, other athletes put on suits and went to DC and actually talked to senators about what the fuck they should do.

>Hey guys do you know my stand is similar to Mohammed Ali's? Here's a t-shirt to make sure you know.
>Also my dad, who abandoned by mom as a teenager, was black so he's an afro to prove it.
>By the way, I didn't vote

Looks like Tsim Fuckis

Isn't >she a tranny?

Lol the high exposure of blm and collin's protest was probably one factor that helped get Trump elected.
A trump supporter will probably kneecap him in the offseason.

he thinks he's incredibly red pilled but in reality he is incredibly blue pilled

you mean in the blinding snow on a team in tank mode whose best receiver is a slot receiver that was cut by the jest? get out retard. the 49ers have a history of ruining qbs. you remember how bad smith used to be for five straight seasons?

Being a man of integrity in a crooked world is a hard thing to do

flacco, cam, smeth, etc all have tons of shitty seasons and their fanbase still supports them. the 49ers fanbase is filled with a bunch of degenerate sacks of shit. kap is the best running qb in the nfl with no receivers to throw to and the worst defense in the history of the nfl to lean on so other teams know we have to throw in 2nd half. plus we're tanking and spent none of our monsterous cap space yet. kap still posts a respectable td:int ratio in spite of being on the worst team in the nfl. tell me how many qb's on 1-win football teams have played better than kap. the answer is none you delusional faggots. you all think we can just paste in a high powered passing attack and suddenly become good. it doesn't work that way. look at carson wentz. imagine if he was on the 49ers right now. he'd be going 10-50 with 85 yds and 3 int every single game. you all don't deserve a good football team. a bunch of entitled racist faggots is what you all are and as a 49ers I thoroughly enjoy every season we're shit because you're all subhuman.

>he's doing fine
confirmed for being casual and retarded; he's done nothing but regress since he started for the 49ers and has some how gotten worse in a meme QB system made for him

Considering the choice for better QBs on teams with 1 or less wins is between Kap and the 50 QBs the Browns have tried out this year, I guess that's a real win there

>integrity

Kaepernick literally looks like a tanned white man.

you realize his "regress" began as part of the most injured team in the nfl, on a year when it became known before the season began that harbaugh was going to be gone, followed by getting injured and now coming back to supplant gabbert. all while having three different head coaches and offensive coordinators, combined with a steady decline in the quality of the receiving corps.

yes, when you take away all of a qbs receivers, defense so their possession and field position are shit and take away all stability in play calling with different oc's and injure the qb too, they probably won't keep playing good anymore.

and in spite of all of this kap still has a solid td:int ratio on a literal dumpster fire of a team while being the best running in the nfl (even tho teams supposedly "figured this out).

you're the epitome of an entitled degenerate exactly what i was referring to. look at how many shitty seasons cam, smeth and flacco have had statistically and you rarely hear their fans deride their qb. the 49ers fanbase was trying to get rid of kap in 2013 ffs you're a bunch of entitled shits. you won't be happy until we have a joe montana/tom brady hybrid as qb while having no clue how any of it works.

if kessler stayed healthy i think the browns would have won several games this season but uh yeah they suck hard.

So you're going to blame the snow for him having 5 fucking passing yards? What about qbs who have had to play in games with even more snow and passed for more yards? What about other qbs who had to play in games where there were 40-50 mph winds and passed for more yards? What about qbs who played in games where the temperature was minus 10-20 degrees and passed for more yards?

The simple fact is this guy just isn't that good and never was good to begin with. He was just another gimmick qb who was figured out and never adapted. He had his brief moment where couldn't figure him out but they quickly adapted to him.

If it weren't for his superior defense and run game thanks to his fantastic head coach at the time, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

He has a solid td:int ratio because he doesn't do shit until his team is getting blown out and then he throws a couple tds in overtime. Just like Jay cutler for the most part except cutler is a way better passer.

Garbage time* not overtime

>What about qbs who have had to play in games with even more snow and passed for more yards?
it's typical for qb's to have utter shit games on vastly superior teams in the bad snow and wind. it severely limits visibility and ball travel. plus there's this guy dunno if you heard of him his name is fangio he's kinda the bears dcord and he was kinda the niners dcord and he kinda intimately knows all of kap's tendencies and might kinda have blitzed the fuck outta kap that game for not hiring him as coach. this isn't even remotely a point of contention. more entitled degenerate kap hater fodder.

furthermore that snow game is a blatant anomoly. he hasn't playes anywhere remotely that bad even when he allegedly regressed in cold weather conditions. in fact he typically thrives at venues like lambeau so your assessment is utter horseshit tbqh.

>fantastic head coach

his only mistake was getting rid of smith in favor of a wanna be nigger meme qb

>He fucking sucks you delusional retard.

No he doesn't. He's been doing fine for the talent he has on his team

it's actually the other way around. his passer rating is over 100 in the 1st and 2nd q then he shits the bed in the 2nd half bc we're getting btfo and teams know we have to throw. it's unbelievable how many degenerates like you blindly follow each other's hate filled propaganda. you should seriouzly consider swallowing a two barrel, faggot.

He was a Jim Harbaugh babby.

he's ranked 29th according to pro football focus, he's trash

profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-this-season/

>The simple fact is this guy just isn't that good and never was good to begin with. He was just another gimmick qb who was figured out and never adapted. He had his brief moment where couldn't figure him out but they quickly adapted to him.

That's blatantly false. He made it to a superbowl and was 1 blown PI call away from winning superbowl MVP. Plus harbag went full retard at the end there with the playcalling. That's a better track record than 80% of the Qbs in the nfl today.

Injuries and a combination of his entire team + coaching staff leaving is what contributed to his regress. You're a dumb racist retard

He thrived at Lambeau when his gimmick was still fresh and teams had not adapted to it yet.

The excuses you make for this guy throwing a pathetic 5 yards is amazing.
>IT WAS SNOWING!
>THE BEARS DC USED TO BE 49ERS DC

Kek you act like this is the first time in nfl history where a qb had to go up against snow and face a former coach. This shit happens all the time, pretty much everything season.

Face it dude, he's done and he'll never win anything ever again. He will fade away and no one will ever talk about this terrible qb ever again. He should be thankful he got an opportunity on a great team with a great D, coach, run game. He wouldn't have made it this far if he would have been drafted by some other teams because he's notgood enough for a team to build around.

YOU SAID KEEP SUCKS SO THAT MEANS YOU'RE RACIST!

Christ you're pathetic kek

Pff doesn't take into account supporting cast and coaching. Kaep isn't very good this year but what QB would be on this team?

No he's racist because he called him a piece of shit when Kaep has zero scandals. Use your brain you fucking retard.

>bc we're getting btfo and teams know we have to throw

And there you have it, teams know he has to throw and what do you know, he's a shit tier qb who can't throw. Thank you for making my argument.

He can't hit wide open receivers, he's trash

>He can't hit wide open receivers, he's trash

No you're thinking of Blaine Gabbert. Kaep hasn't missed anyone that's wide open. Also our recievers rarely get open

>That's blatantly false. He made it to a superbowl and was 1 blown PI call away from winning superbowl MVP. Plus harbag went full retard at the end there with the playcalling. That's a better track record than 80% of the Qbs in the nfl today

Can you read, retard?

>He had his brief moment where teams couldn't figure him out but they quickly adapted to him.

That half season he played when he went to the super bowl is when teams were still figuring out his gimmick. They hadn't adapted to him, yet.

Reminder that the 49ers had zero players go to the pro bowl this year.

He was a one read gimmick qb. He can't read the field very well and the read option was his strong suit. League got tape on him and exposed him. His accuracy is probably worst in the league, he's trash

How is calling him a piece of shit racist? What does that have to do with his race you fucking mouth breather?

I'm just glad the niners suck after his fiasco at the start of the year. imagine the blow back if he was a good qb and did the 'protest' thing, he might've actually garnered support

>What does that have to do with his race you fucking mouth breather

Everything you inbred hick.

>1 blown PI call away from winning superbowl MVP
>implying it was a catchable pass
>implying smeff wasn't a knee away from winning a SB
Kaep was just an opportunist, he isn't smart and doesn't seem to have learned anything. I think the correct statement is that the 49ers were one QB away from becoming a dynasty.

I completely agree but there are delusional cucks in here who actually believe he his a good qb.

>>implying smeff wasn't a knee away from winning a SB

Kek, smith is even worse than Kaep. He will never make it past the title game, too much of a game manager.

>He thrived at Lambeau when his gimmick was still fresh and teams had not adapted to it yet
BZZZZZZZZT! Wrong answer. He's still the best running QB in the NFL teams never figured it out. And you're just going to keep repeating yourself over a single game that is clearly not even remotely indicative of his performance on the season because you're a brain dead retard while ignoring all the better reasons that you have categorically failed to respond to because 49ers fans don't know shit about football. Other fanbases stick by their QB you're all just a bunch entitled racist shitheads that the rest of the world is shitting on because you're fucking dumb.

>Kek you act like this is the first time in nfl history where a qb had to go up against snow and face a former coach. This shit happens all the time, pretty much everything season
Try again retard. Which other QB's had to go against a legendary "dome patrol" dcord while being on one of the worst football teams of all time while tanking and playing in the shittest weather AND PLAYED GOOD. The answer is none. Now go back and try again you degenerate faggot.

One of these games is not like the other so if that's your only point my only response to you is going to be kys idiot.

>Cuck

>>>\reddit/

Sorry that you're a touchy faggot who thinks everything is about race. I think you're the racist one. Probably from San Francisco which is full of liberal cucks.

And you wonder why I said you're racist. lol low iq inbred hillbilly

most of them are just convoluting actual criticisms with their delusional race baiting. To some people any criticisms of non white people is inherently racist, pathetic really

He might be out of the league after this season, backup qb at best

>Sorry that you're a touchy faggot who thinks everything is about race

>uses the term liberal cucks

You're a classic poltard. It does have everything to do with race. Look at everyone that called Cam a nigger last year for dancing.

>49ers were one QB away from becoming a dynasty

This. Imagine if Manning would have went there instead of Denver? They probably would have won 3 super bowls.

>why can't I be racist without getting called out for it!!

Nah manning is garbage.

he already bought a place in manhattan and will be starting for the jets. i literally can't wait to drink the racist tears of the retarded 49ers "fans".

Those bronco teams were far better than the 49er ones dumbass.

Not an argument :^)

You finally realize kaepershit isn't worth arguing for because he fucking sucks so you're resorting to YOU RACIST!

KEK

Not him. I think kapernick sucks but you're definitely racist

But I never said nigger retard, I said piece of shit. Are you full on retarded? Does someone feed you your food and wipe your ass for you?

Only racist teens use liberal cuck as an insult

>Manning
He couldn't even create a dynasty with a team that Teboq took and won one playoff game with. But pretty much Brady, Roethlisberger, Brees, Luck, Flacco, Ryan and Rivers could have done it.

The 49ers defense at the time was far superior to the Broncos you stupid fuck. If the 49ers would have just got thier hands on a legit #1 receiver, they would have been a dynasty with manning.

>But I never said nigger retard

Never said you did. Work on your reading comprehension.

>I said piece of shit

Exactly. And you also used other racist terms

No manning couldn't do it either the greatest wr corps of all time and with a defense barely worse than the niner ones

Brady, romo, Ben might have won a Super Bowl

He went to 2 super bowls in 4 seasons and won one, what the fuck are you talking about?

He didn't win it. Brock did more to win the superbowl than manning.

I could have won with that defense

Nobody cares; except naners fans, retarded fucking hicks and the media.

Dynasty means championships, not tries. Nobody remembers McNabb's eagles as a dynasty, or Jim Kelly's bills as a dynasty. Not to mention he was benched on the season they won the SB.

>barely worse
>gave up 40 points to the kekhawks

Ya, nah. Thier defense was good at that time but not nearly at the level it was last season.

The 49ers defense was in 2012 what the Broncos defense has been these past couple of seasons.

kek this.

kapernick was never that good of a pure passer, and he's not a running threat anymore because of his injuries. Plus the niners aren't exactly helping him. I think he could succeed on the Broncos.

McNabb and Kelley never won a super bow, retard.

Manning did. Last time I checked, he was starting in the super bowl and he won.

>he was starting in the super bowl and he won.

He put on objectively the worst qb performance in a superbowl by MILES. And he still won.

If they had me as QB and I took 3 knees every play and punted, they still would have won

Championships as in plural. One championship doesn't equal a dynasty.

You don't hear Flacco's Ravens as a dynasty, despite reaching 3 conference games and winning 1 SB.

Don't forget blm professional victim race baiting retards.

>>gave up 40 points to the kekhawks

Are we forgetting the pick 6? And the horrible performance by the offense?

Conversely the r9ers gave up 34 points to the ravens

If the Broncos defense was superior in 2012-2103 like they are now, Manning would have won 2 or 3 superbowls. They would have had the best offense and defense in the league.

Them too. Now can we all stop giving so much political power to a fucking meme QB?`