All I've done is hurt myself but I didn't take the final step

All I've done is hurt myself but I didn't take the final step...

Give your life to Jesus Christ, he cares and loves you:

Leviticus 19:28
King James Version
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

You did to become a fag. Here, your new rims you bitch

Well then you're a faggot, OP.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but it seems you can't even do that right.

That's from the jew part of the book
to op, those look like scratch marks pussy

I fucking hate people who self harm for attention
t. schizophrenic

Yeah~, me too.

Seek help. There's help out there and is's just a google search away..
Don't exchange one mental desease with another

Why? There's obviously something wrong if they take such meassures.

Nigga my cat does worse.

yes but people with the problem of I will cause myself harm just for attention is a problem that should lead to them being euthanized because that kind of problem is rooted so deep it cannot be fixed or medicated

I am with you
In this way I hide inner pain

ATTENTION WHORES.

>sage

I'm guy and I just post if someone else has done it. I really don't need attention. Even I don't have anyone. Actually all I need is girl which feels like me and I want be able change she's life. I don't care about my self.

WTF is this? A cutter's convention..

Grow the fuck up and stop seeking attention by scratching yourself....it's a very plebtard thing to do..

On second thought, go be an hero for us; at least then your life would have a monocle of meaning.

2 unhappy people != a happy relationship

>sage

Thats hot user, cut yourself more for me.

Some other guy here but just want to say this.
If you go through hard time, then why make it even worse with scaring your own body? You do realize that many people go through shit in their life? People lose close ones, they are born without arm or they get cancer and they don't do those things. So why are you feeling so weak that you have to harm yourself to temporary hide the pain? Why can't you face the reality and stop living in a dream word? You are too idealistic. I know...you'll say I don't understand how hard is it for you and shit like that, but fucking accept that others have it even worse than you and you should stop fucking expect you'll be what society sees as ideal. We all have flaws, we all go through shit times, even those who can't be repaired.. but I tell you that going through shit times is worth it for a single good time when it happens in your life.

Anyways, cutting is mental illness and it's common for teenagers with too high expectations and those who can't face the truth that you don't have to be ideal person in this world and fuck what others says... why do you care what others think about you? Just go on with your life, make the best out of the shit that it is, try to find things you like doing and stop fucking expecting too much of yourself or to satisfy others. Yeah anyways, I suggest you to find a help... also it helps if YOU start helping others, this would give you satisfaction and meaning in your life.

lol yea my cat scratches me too. its fuckin annoying

Well if your interested there's currently a thread on how yo kill yourself it's a party over there

Fucking kill yourself

do a flip faggot

Just take the final step faggot

dubs logged

Oh, Ok.
Same goes for retards who say shit like that then I guess.

Do it fag, the world is going to be better without people like you

I know what you think. I know that there is something wrong with me. I really don't care what others think about me. I just see that reason to live is make "SHE" feel better but I haven't even found this person.

/thread

I wanted to post this to you too. Anyways, check what I wrote here ->

Did you get attacked by a tabby ?

Start to walk all around the world

Those are some pussy cuts go big or go home

Yeah I get it. You want to feel loved, we all know "maslow's hierarchy of needs". If you don't check it out.

Anyways, you must be around 20's or younger. Yeah it sucks to be alone, but the way you are doing it is pushing yourself even further. Stop doing it, realize you aren't the best looking and you have many flaws and lower your standards to get a gf. There is plenty of less pretty (ugly) girls who does same stuff as you because they also have too high expectations. Also the cure here is to start socializing. What's done is done, but it's time to stop and move on. By socializing you'll find your gf too

Those are the weakest fucking scars m8, if you're doing it seriously they'd be done with a fucking knife. You're seriously pathetic. The only reason why a person would scar themselves is because they are mentally ill, and that's fine. But for you cut yourself with what seems to be paper just cries out that you're a lil bitch with no life. Seriously bruv, slit your fucking wrists seriously or quit being an attention seeking faggot

OMFG A FUCKING POST-TEENAGER CRAZY ABOUT STICKING HIS COCK IN A FUCKING VAGINA AND SELF-CUTTING IMAGINING SOME KIND OF SAVIOR PUSSY WHICH WILL SEE THE CUTS AND UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD AND SPECIAL HE IS. FUCK OFF MATE KYS AND GROW THE FUCK UP. THE WORLD DOES NOT ACCEPT FUCKING RETARDS LIKE YOU FUCKER

I'm 18. I don't want jump from one relationship to other. I want be with one girl if not forever then long time. I can say I have "low" standarts. I have heard from many other guys saying , I want this and I want to she look like that. Of course I'm not that who will fall into worst. Main reason for this action is because things gets only worst by time including losing money at poker which was to just make sure I will be able to try take care of girl.

I'm that person who thinks holding girl in my hands is better than sex. Making her smile is giving more pressure than sex. Sure I am virging but being with girl isn't for this actions which you mentent.

Dude... you need some proper self management lessons. For money, get 3 accounts, 1 for saving, 1 for buying stuff and 1 for gamble and other stuff. Never mix them together. Basically learn self control. And yeah, you fucked up but it's time to do some cleaning in your life and make some plans and then stick to them. Just get your shit together. And how is cutting gonna help? It just makes it worse.
And I can't take relationships before age 30 seriously at all. But one thing is for sure, start working on your self improvement (it doesn't have to be anything major, just start somewhere) and this is going to move you forward.

THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK, BUT IT IS JUST YOUR BRAIN ASKING FOR WUNKA LUNKA BUNGA

Dude, that's not how girls, relationships and the world works. Sorry to burst your bubble. Better to confront reality now than dream forever.

Sure, girls like to cuddle, but they also like to to be fucked. Much. And if you don't do it, they will find someone who does.

Before 7 months I was skinny and without any body form but I disciplined my selfnto workout now it's 7 months with good results and I haven't atopes to work on this in this whole time. I can control my self. About cutting I don't know why I do that. I don't gain anything good or bad from it.

Fucking down the wrist, not across. Do it you fucking pussies

Point is that I don't need girl for just that. I know now this world is full with sluts but not every girl is like that.

that's where you are wrong. unless you find a genuine asexual chick.

From one picture of random persons scars to my problems. I don't want to waste anyone time. Anyway thanks for every reply.

40yofag here. You think you have it rough? I inherited 3 - count em, three! - vacation resort hotels from my dad when he passed.

I mean, losing him was hard enough, but I barely had any time to grieve before before I was having to manage the upkeep on these hotels.

You'd think inheriting so much real estate would be a godsend and all did I at first. But I realized that it was getting harder to do the freelance jobs I was working at home, spend time with my wife and kids, AND take care of these resort properties.

I tried to integrate all these aspects into a chaotic single entity. Within the first week, the bank foreclosed on the first one.
Honestly, it was such a wreck and was losing money so I was glad to see it go.

So I was down to two. The second one, I spent an inordinate amount of time fixing it up, but in the end it was also a money pit. In the meantime I lost a major contract.

In the end, that one I had to sell at a loss.
One night last week, I had a faggy little beta breakdown, sitting on the edge of the bed, crying my eyes out like a little bitch.

My wife had told me that morning, "We miss you." My family was starting to dissolve, my day job was crumbling, and this final resort property was slipping away.

But she is a good wife. She's understanding and patient to a fault.

"You're trying to do too much at once with no structure," she said. "You need to compartmentalize. Break it all down into separate, bite-size chunks. I know you can make this last property work and turn a profit, but this is the last chance to do it!"

And it was all clear.

"What you're telling me I need to do is, CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!"

You do it because cutting becomes addictive over time. You'll have to occupy yourself with other stuff and you did good start with workout. Also instead of cutting, take a very cold shower. This is way more painful, but it doesn't leave any visible scars.

Also listen to me carefully right now because I'm going to give you a lesson you won't see anywhere. I'm dev for a very popular mmo game. My role is to sort out the conflicts and other stuff so I have a view into people's conversations and what I learned in all my years is that people lie and manipulate each other all the fucking time, including couples, people in relationship and others. I know their true names, their other accounts which they aren't telling to loved ones, their flirtings with other people, number of manipulations and coverup lies. Be careful about people who seek for romantic relationship and they never admit they have some weird fetishes, because those are the worst. If you get a gf, expect her to cheat on you at some point or at least she would think about it. It often happens after 1 month (honey moon over), 6 months, 1 year and 3 years of being together. Many reasons why. Anyways, be careful, keep in mind everyone is hiding something, don't believe everything and get ready to be cheated on and hurt. Bu yeah, you think you'll have lovely relationship all the time? No you won't, shit will go up and down, so you better find someone you'll be able to forgive