Hey this is me, i know i am better person than most of you cunts. :) try to roast me if you can fuckfaces

Hey this is me, i know i am better person than most of you cunts. :) try to roast me if you can fuckfaces

lane why

Dirty homo

ok hold on man

You have the most beta haircut of the 21st century. Your glasses scream entitled doosh. You smile as if you're superior, but we all know you're not. That sweater screams "I hope a real man will put a dick in my ass one day".

Lmao My haircut is fine AF

You look like a mix of a ball sack and a retard.

Get rekt faggot. No chick wants to fuck you. You will literally watch all your friends get girlfriends and they will slowly leave you behind.

What is that supposed to mean

you look like a your gf is getting fucked by a nigger and sometimes you have to jerk the monkey off.

>cuck

That is not true

Am I fat?

you don't even know how to reply on this site newfag

lol you look like pigman

Which of us is so insecure that they anonymously insult strangers in an effort to provoke a response in order to validate their existence?

/thread

Nah man, the way you look roasts you automatically, so I don't really have to.
Also your personality seems to be that of a self important cunt, so really we should be trying to find you positive sides instead.

Is that a comfy pajama? Sweet Lord!

It is a normal shirt!

Cheers cunt. Goodnight Sup Forums.

What does /thread means?

lurk moar faggot

Whats with the fuckboy hair cut faggot?

It doesnt help

Who is he?

He is a YouTube Man i Think

You look like dickbutter face

you post a picture of someone else's face when we all know you're way uglier than that

This is me not someone else

I am fucking unroastable, And a godtier piano player