WWYD Thread?

WWYD Thread?

fucking right while left sit on her face and we make out. then change. finish with a facefuck for both and cum on their faces while they make out.

I'd fuck left so hard she passes out. When she wakes up she'd find herself tied to a post under a bridge, surrounded by homeless men with cum oozing out her cunt.

wwyd to her virgin pussy?

They look like athletes, so I'd probably befriend them and have a cool, local lesbian couple whom I work out with occasionally. I'd introduce them to my wife and invite them to dinner once in a blue moon

wwyd

wwyd?

id fuck her furry legs first...the fur would make my cock feel soo good while i looked at her sexy face and body....then id treat her like an angle and suck her toes and lick from her foot, up her leg, under her skit while i humped her furry leg and exploded on her face

suck down a fat log of shit

WWYD to these sisters?

Bend her over and fuck her asshole while pulling on her hair.

Cute. More?

Put the girls in a 69 position, ram righty's cunt until I was about to cum and then fuck lefty's mouth to completion.

Tie her face down, spread-eagle, a pillow under her to lift her ass up. Tease and taste her virgin slit until she begs for it and slide my way firmly inside.

Corner her in a club, a hand in her hair to push her against a wall, her ass sticking out. Skirt slides up, panties to the side, I take her roughly and with little preparation.

Put her legs over my shoulders and ram into her as deeply as possible, occasionally smacking her face.

Replies get replies.

>replies get replies
That was never specified

id love to choke the one on the right while ill stuff my cock up her ass til i nut

wwyd?

I wanna stick that beer bottle in her cunt and push it in to the fat end. While she's stretched I'll rip that too down so her tits bounce out and fuck her face hard, causing her to choke up spit and precum all over herself. Finally shove my cock in her ass and fuck it until I shoot my cum deep inside her asshole. Make her collect it with the beer bottle as it drips out then drink it.

Abuse this white trash slut?

I'd make her sniff my balls before shoving my cock deep in her throat

I'd take her down to the park and after a few bottles tear her tops off, then push her to her knees and fuck her throat. I'll cum across her face and leave her there to find her own way home.

WWYD?

I wanna bend the right girl over the railing and make her neighbors watch her get plowed from behind

Left looks like she could use some rectal stimulation. Right could eat her rectal mucus after vigorously fingerfucking her friends ass.

tbh I'd recycle all those fuckin waterbottles in her room

i wanna put a paper bag over her gross doll-makeup face and fuck her in front of her dad

left is so cute, you have any more?

Fuck her face then choke her out

Fuck her ass while pulling her hair and end with a skull fuck

tittyfuck a blow a load all over her glasses

anyone interested?

Lift her dress up, pull down her panties, shove her phone up her ass and call her while i start to fuck her pussy so the phone vibrates, keep pounding and calling until I'm ready to blow and cum deep inside her pussy

Fuk they daddy

hell yea, would rail

I'd cuff her hands behind her back and skull fuck her until she can't breathe.

Savage anal in front of everyone in the park, after I'm done I'll pass her off to the crowd and they can take turns raping her as the new attraction

Titty fuck as I choke her until I'm ready to cum then shove my cock down her throat

Wwyd to these lovely Christian college girls?

get her on her hands and knees and milk her tits while choking her with my cock

mmm fuck yesss

Wwyd to her?

Georgia slut I used to work with.

Slap her for a while. Make her lick my cock and balls as messily as possible

user, is that the wire frame for a bed?

Wwyd to the hippie girl I know?

wwyd

Drug them all, strip them off and tie them each to a pole, invite a few friends round and make a party out of raping each of their pussies and assholes while they cry and squeal like the good christian cunts they are

Think she'd give amazing head.

yeah unfortunately

Post a good Wwyd and I'll post her IG page, can't watch her dance with her hoops.

wow that dude looks so much like my old english teacher

I'd tie her to it naked and light a candle underneath, see how long it takes her to beg me to put the candle out and fuck her again.

WWYD

do I really

Whos the one on the left? She's fucking adorable

wouldn't take long shes got a low pain tolerance

oh joy, i could train her.

mmm how?

train that dog to shit in your bed nigger

Rip that top off with my teeth and push her onto the ground and into the waves, I'll hold her head close to the water and fuck her cunt so everytime the waves come up she'll have to hold her breathe and tighten her pussy, if she starts to get used to it I'll hold her head underwater until she starts to buck and drown, then when I'm ready I'll hold her head under and pull my cock out before finishing in her mouth as she surfaces for air

a week alone with a violet wand and a harsh learning curve. i delight in teaching

mmm damn that sounds like fun

One for her?

goddamn i'd give anything to see that

fun for me, she'd only have fun if she adopted quickly the submissive attitude

any takers for this slut?

seems like she'd have to

Such an innocent looking girl, I'll kick the crap out of her for a while then when shes ready and begging to do what I want to make it stop, I'll get her to masturbate for me until shes nice and sloppy and wet, then I'll begin fucking her until my balls start to tighten I'll command her to get on her knees and suck me clean, cumming down her throat so she can taste both her own cum and mine.

Short of her immediately pleading me to treat her like my bitch while also dropping to her knees, I doubt she'd have a choice.

Wwyd?

any chance you'd let me watch some of that?

WWYD?

i don't see why not

shove lefty into the pool, tell righty to blow me or i shoot the girl in the pool and let her drown

What would /b do to her?

Little sex freak. She loved telling people about her sex life.

sure do one for my chubby fuck slut and I'll be happy to do your little sex toy
I tend to give what I get

WWYD?

WWYD?

make her run, like alot

Put a small vibrator on rights clit, and let it be held in place by her swimsuit. Then tell her to go over to a random man at the pool, and grind into him until she cum.
Meanwhile i'll cut a small hole in the bottom of lefts swimsuit, take her to a shallow pool, and make her sit on my lap.
I'd fuck her until i nut.

Wwyd
R4R

I would pull down those pants and fuck her against the wall in a heartbeat.