/asean/

Kung wala ka nang maintindihan~

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tukang_Bubur_Naik_Haji_The_Series
nst.com.my/news/2017/04/227239/rape-victims-can-have-good-life-if-they-marry-their-rapists-tasek-gelugor-mp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

el provinciANO

Baby face
bad casting

>12 yo me after watching Flip show
"Woah, all flips womyn are so attractive. They are all light skinned & looks european-ish"

>21 yo me after got red pilled by /asean/
"LOL. Nope"

rate my gf

>filipino media

Just end that fucking show already.

Its production unit is in the shitter as of late.

kek

What do you grow in your backyard? Can I have some daisies, please?

It still gets high ratings and knowing ABS they won't want to get rid of it just yet.

Stray cats

I hate bulus. They poop in my garden and dig holes

>only 392 episodes
Lel
Chilli,kaffir lime,lemongrass and eggplant.

>12 yo me after watching Malaysian Tourism Ad
"Woah, all malaysians are so nice. They are all fair skinned & looks asian-ish. Malaysia Truly Asia indeed."

>21 yo me after got red pilled by /asean/
"M'laysia"

eggplants,pineapples,banana,papaya,chili,okra,jackfruit,santol and watermelon

It's SEA Time!

someone end it

Try to beat our shitty soap operas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tukang_Bubur_Naik_Haji_The_Series

Motherfucking 2185 of pure shit!

sorry my bad

Will never end as long as TVJ are still around.

kek

Did you draw this?

No. I photographed it from a dress up game.

no.she used a flash dress up game

Vietnamese TV shows Thai series I think, they're all shitty.

I am sleeping with my socks on

Tried watching some Vietnamese shows on VTV (I had it at home on my cable) and it does look dull and low-budget, plus the plots are typical sappy drama stuff, also I stop watching them after a few minutes. I also used to watch Thai dramas on TGN and the only difference is that the production values are generally better and somewhat exciting at times.

my dad sleeps with his old ass smelly pillow that he still has since he was a child

I wonder what my mom thought of it the first time she saw it

I used to from mid-elementary school years until late 2000s.

Well, I don't often watch them either.

So which country of origin do you prefer to watch dramas? American? Korean? Or Japanese?

I sleep and walk around with a sweater on because I am self conscious of my body

HongKong dramas was fun to watch.

Friendly reminder that K-Dramas are popular everywhere around the world, not as much as American dramas but still close to.

I'm not a Sup Forums kind of guys, I used to watch Korean dramas a few years back, but they are bland and boring in general.

how about spanish dramas?

MA RI MAR!

*mexican

took a peek at the K-drama my cousins were watching
I could not distinguish between the characters

Forgot that the telenovelas are also very popular. Turkish dramas are on the same level in Middle East and parts of Europe, as are historical dramas from China and South Korea.

Same, no TV, but there was internet.

Wow, this is the exactly what I post yesterday.

Additionally, some K-Dramas are also even based on Japanese anime/manga, such as Boys over Flowers, Jin, Playful Kiss and even City Hunter. Bet they will make a K-Drama version of GTO.

as expected from someone as good looking as me

She love the scent 0w0

My mom said it is very dirty

Are you fat?

There are exceptions though, as in the case of historical dramas.

no, are you?

When it comes to historical dramas, which historical era your ASEAN country loves to exploit in series and movies, kind of likes how Japan love fictional works based on Edo era as does Korea is to Joseon era?

Exactly, my handsome friend.

Flip national car?

I am thin

pre-colonial era and revolutionary period

No, we used to make them complete with shitty special effects. But most of our production house nowadays are mostly interested in mundane dramas.

I see but which historical era the Indos love to tell in series and movies in general?

hello?

Are you afraid of house geckos or something?
My little sister always does that whenever she stepped on a house gecko,its tail or dung.
There isn't any colonial drama that I can recall since pretty much everyone including my indian friends watch Hong Kong cantonese drama.

let us stick together

That would be the Vios

good evening

Indonesian historical movies mostly revolves around the colonial era and the rise of nationalist movement. We also made some biographies of historical figures.

Flipbros,is there any flip movie or show you actually like?

Hi Burmese friend.

Laos looks like Swede cuc.k

Goin Bulilit and Bubble Gang are pretty funny. Forevermore and Dolce Amor were pretty good.

Also, do you like A**** F*s**v** A*i*?

>tf used to look forward to the anime every week on tv

Let's name a dedicated local anime channel for each ASEAN country (outside of stuff like Cartoon Network and Animax):
Malaysia: Astro Ceria
Philippines: Hero TV, Yey!
Thailand: True Spark, Gang Cartoon and some others
Vietnam: BiBi

iseng-iseng streaming tv malaysia
buset iklannya lama beut

Indonesia: Rodja TV.

You forgot Aniplus, which is actually South Korean but I think its SEA subsidiary is based in Thailand or something.

Also, Yey! is more of a general kids' channel, not just an anime channel. Also Hero sometimes airs live action shows and even Western cartoons. I think they even used to air Power Rangers.

What anime does they air in the channel?

Did they air Phua Chu Kang in Brunei?

>I think its SEA subsidiary is based in Thailand or something.
I checked Wiki's article and nope it was based in Singapore just like Animax. Aniplus is available only on 4 countries instead of covering the whole region.

Also Hero TV also air Korean and Chinese anime, with the latter even being popular in the Middle East; most of those titles are produced by Alpha Animation based in Guangzhou.

Mostly Shoujo with Yuri and a little bit of Ecchi.

Lakorns are so formulaic.

Also, TGN is operated by Royal Thai Army Channel 5.

>tfw I miss the commercial spoof segment of Bubble Gang
There are also weird segments such as talking in unison.

>Philippines: Hero TV, Yey!
Same owner

I bet the flips would love a show like that

Bubble Gang went downhill after Ogie left, though. It still has funny gags sometimes, like the one about the explosive cellphone.

I googled Rodja TV and clicking even the website didn't mention anime, so what notable titles they air in particular? Are the content censored?

Bubblegang a-and Be careful with my heart

Back during the day they used to air K-On, but most of the time they just air some classic girly stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura. And no, no censorship at all.

Ok. Does they still air anime though? I checked Rodja TV's website (even searching the word anime) and it's not there. Are their series dubbed?
What ecchi anime have they aired?

shows would be:
Encantadia
Mulawin
Darna

I still like the movie Himala

HeroTV aired prisma Illya on primetime too

Can anyone give me a quick summary about that Kadamay in Bulacan province? Why is the government unwilling to eradicate those pest of a squatters living in the housing project that is supposed to be given away for the soldiers?

>There might be a non-Kinh hidding behind my flag
It would be amusing if we have a Hmong or Bahnar desu.

Hero TV aired some ecchi stuff in the past without censorship and dubbed. Examples include Ikkitousen (first series only), Koi Koi Seven and Date A Live. Some anime based on eroge are also aired in the channel too.

From what I read, Duts was scared of the possibility of violence, or something like that.

They used to the last time I checked, but i haven't watch any paid channel at all for quite some time. No, it's just subbed and I don't even like Shoujo. I also don't pay any particular attention on most of them but they're mostly some girl on girl crap that barely passed our censorship committee.

>be Tribunal
>betrays the trust of the Goddess Azure by using her artefacts to turn themselves into demi-Gods
>Goddess Azure "punishes" them by turning them black
>Dunmers btfo
HAHAHHAHAHA

>nst.com.my/news/2017/04/227239/rape-victims-can-have-good-life-if-they-marry-their-rapists-tasek-gelugor-mp

Explain

Shame. Guess the only channels in Indonesia that still actively airs anime are Animax and Aniplus, both of which are also air subbed anime. Animax continued to air kids shows with a dub but in the past they tend to dub everything I think.

In France there are two notable anime channels right now which are Mangas and J-One, the latter of which airs both subbed simulcast anime and mostly dubbed finished anime. Mangas often air classic anime with some modern ones, although they started to air simulcasted titles since 4 years ago.

LOL

Housing projects given to the squatters, specifically slum people from Tondo, tends to be violent. Just look how much of a shithole Muzon SJDM is. I'd rather give the free housing to those who contributed to the economy than to the pest who does nothing but wait for blessings.

Those are allegedly his supporters who attended/attends his pro commie tier rallies

>malaysian intellectual

Anime aren't as popular as they used. Upin Ipin is more popular than anime among kids nowadays, and the older generation who still into anime just watch them on the internet.

Flip-Indon empire when

Didn't some Malaysian imam doktor tried to call on the Gods to help Malaxia win on SEA football tournament or something like that?

Most of those in muzon I tink are from Taguig former Bgc are

>Anime aren't as popular as they used. Upin Ipin is more popular than anime among kids nowadays
Damn what's with Malaysians and Indonesians loving local 3D cartoons so much? Can't complain though. What about Chinese and Korean anime?
That said the only ASEAN countries that still take very active interest in anime on television are the Philippines and Thailand.

But Indonesia has a lot of really good anime events, plus so many popular anime personalities have been there.