So I've got a question and a short explanation

So I've got a question and a short explanation.
There is a girl who loves me and would do anything to make me happy. She want to get married but idk I'm not sure if I want to. I love her I do but idk
Am I just afraid or have cold feet or something. I dont even know how to word the question I have... help bros

Posting random shit pic unrelated although she is blonde

soon as you marry her she won't respect you

>sage

Don't marry her unless the ass looks at LEAST as good as the one u posted. Ass is life, dawg. Also don't get married. It's stupid. Just give her a ring.

this, women are objects op.
use them before they use you
the more attached emotional one always loses

How long have you known her, and how long have you been dating?

Why wouldn't she?
It does look that good. I've given her a few pieces of jewelry no ring though does that count

If you marry her you will regret it. Marriage is the worst invention ever for a man. She will tire of you after a few years and you will spend most of the time arguing about pointless shit. My advice is to keep her as a gf and fuck other women. Unless she's really kinky or something then you might want to keep her and put her in a dungeon.

Ive known her for two years and have been dating her for a little over a year

fpbp

also OP ur a faggot. She fulfills her need to be needed, you fulfill what you perceive is a need to be taken care of because you're too afraid you're not strong enough to take care of yourself. Marriage does not ensure your needs are met. It can be financially advantageous when it comes to taxes, but if you don't know this already you aren't old enough to get married.

Don't get married bud. You WILL regret it.

Eh, wait another year or two and if the flame is still bright, go and marry her

Actually a lot of good advice here OP I hope you consider it all.

user... Marriage sucks. Bitches want to trap you and then get tired of you and fuck around. We marry them because we think it's what they want. THEY think it's what they want because we've put that in their heads since they were little girls. Then we get married and realize it's retarded and to get out of it I have to give her half my shit.
Don't do it, user.

This. The marriages I've seen last are where the couple dated for at least 5. If she can't wait that long, she's not really In it for the long haul

No shes my partner someone i can share my load with ;D and can see is an equal
You must be stupid

Marriage is modern day indentured servitude

Fuck. Yeah I guess you're right thanks boys always there for me

Look dude, I'm freshly married to the girl Ive been with for 5 years. She's great and would do anything for me. But let me warn you, married life is not for everyone. I wish marriage was not an institution, and rather that we could just be together and that would be that. But no. Marriage is fucking work. If you have cold feet, you'll know it and feel it. Don't do it if you do. It will suck for you, and will suck even more for the girl you committed too.

How old are you?

Sauce is needed