So my 14 year old Asian niece keeps looking at me in a way I think is seductive...

So my 14 year old Asian niece keeps looking at me in a way I think is seductive. How do I encourage this behaviour without crossing a line? I mean, I don't want to do her now, but When she is legal I want to destroy that pussy. How to keep her interest or desire until then??? Pic semi related, kinda looks like her.

just do her in secret?

Why would you wait you fool

That's all the more time for her to process/redirect her feelings

Your already crossing the line

Op, get a girlfriend.

Kill yourself before you turn her into one of these /b queens

Bait

I don't trust a 14 year old with a secret
I just don't want her to tell someone about it, and get party vanned
How? Because she looks at me?? Because she is sexy? A thought is not a crime
I'm married, she is my sister in laws daughter
Why would I? A beautiful girl, who will grow into a beautiful woman, flirts. How is that my problem?

Checked you sick fuck

fbi

Fuck all cuck virgin pussy responces above.
Give her seductive looks back, glimpse at her, with half a smile (dat sexxxy face/look).
The look that give girls warm feelings inside.
Don't say much to her, just small chit chat how she's doing, keep eye contact (and the smile)
repeat for a long time, touch her shoulder, hand on her back when you are behind her (just walking up and casual hand on lower back, barely touching, keep for about 5 seconds then remove before it get awkward)
Small shit like that. Keep the flair up, without being over obvious. Let her wonder what you truly feel.
And then just wait for oppertunity, being alone or just asking if she want to hang out and do something when it feels right and it's not forced or creepy. Something she wants to do, like you're bored or something "Hey can't you show me how to do X/Y"

>I don't want to do her now
Yes you do, or else you wouldn't be picking up signs that aren't there. I'm not judging, but be honest with yourself and us.

What the fuck would they do?

"OP thinks his 14 year old niece is sexy"

FBI: And?

fuck off g hannelius guy

Consult a doctor or psychologist, if that fails - the police.

The above is a prime example of a completely stupid autistic faggot. Fuck you. In the ear.

Do nothing, and I mean nothing. Keep treating her sister the way you treat her. Do nothing different. (Hint: she's looking at you now because of how you are now.)

Stop posting on Sup Forums about it. Say nothing, do nothing. When she's legal... That's between you, your wife, and her.

Yeah, I've pretty much been like that. But since I've noticed how she looks and behaves around me now, it's made it hard. I want to encourage the behaviour, without drawing attention to it.
Well, truth be told yes I do "want" to do her now. But I would prefer to wait until she is legal age. I just want to encourage the flirtatious behaviour.

Great world you live in, Imagine everybody on earth thinking like that, we'd be fucked. Think about that broseph.

Don't touch her life, don't ruin her life, stay away from her, she's a person , stop thinking she's into you, because she's just a child. Stop making excuses and go fuck a girl that's your age you fucking lazy coward. Don't ever look at her again you understand?

nigger that girl in OP is like 11.

Anyways back on topic. No she doesn't want to fuck you, see your dick or show you her pussy/boobs.

She's fucking 14 she wants to take selifes on snapchat with stupid filters.

So OP wants to wait until she is legal? And you want him to kill himself? You are pure ass cancer.

Ok OP, whatever you have done until now has got her attention. Just keep doing that. Listening to what she says, making her laugh. Also don't try to be her superior, just act like she is a cute younger friend. If anything is going to happen, it will be because she wants it to. Plant the seed of sexual interest by complimenting her often, but still being friendly. If she wants more than she will come to you

Go back to tumblr faggot

>I just want to encourage the flirtatious behaviour.
Understandable. My younger cousin had a crush on me when she was younger, and for some reason it was really exciting to me. I may have stoked that flame some for the ego boost. But when she was about 13, I think she got self-conscious about it, because she started being a little bitchy and not wanting to see me as often. Your niece or whatever probably just has an innocent childhood crush on an older guy. It happens. By all means, enjoy the flirting, but don't expect anything to happen later unless you actively groom her like a predator. And if something does happen, she'll regret it and possibly lash out at you.

I'd beat you to death if I ever saw one of you fucks doing your thing to my daughter, i'd fucking kill you on the spot you fucking cowards, go see a psychiatrist before it's too late , bunch of lazy fucks, get off your ass fucking pervert. I can't believe you fucks walk among normal people, i'd fucking kill you.

Ever seen an Asian teen? They look pretty fucken young.

I don,T even know what tmblr is for, you lose the argument by default. Maybe if you had kids you'd realize how much of a lose you currently are.

Yes I'm married to one.

And I'm well aware but that girl in OP doesn't look anywhere near 14.

fuck you fucking rageaholic cunt bitch