God tier albums thread

God tier albums thread

what's this nigger trash?

did you know that white people are the root cause of all problems?

What's this nigger trash?

Kendrick Lamars new album. Fair play if you don't like rap but he's a clever guy and his music is about as far from typical thug shit as you're likely to get in the mainstream. Is pretty gud.

Did you know that scapegoating is for weak people who don't have a grasp on their own lives, so they create problems for themselves to fulfill that void of control. It's a pretty classic psychological theorem that has been observed clinically numerous times. You're just a monkey beholden to the folly of your lizard brain.

>implying you're not also a monkey following the impulses of his lizard brain

Nobody implied that.

I dunno if you know how to read.

his new album is way too overrated, mediocre at best

This nigger makes trash music

You ripped on a guy for being a money in shoes. That implies you feel you're above that. Pro-tip; you're not, especially when you're salting out at anons on a Mongolian hand weaving forum.

>calls music trash
>can't even recognize that the cover is incorrect

kek

>Pro-tip; you're not,

WOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY FUCKING MIND IS TWISTED NOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT

NO way dude

NO FUCKING WAY

Mind = blewed up

Literally the only good thing about Sweden.

Well this and other bands like them too.

This is way better

Chill friendo. Dunno what's got your goat but the all caps sarky bullshit is just as lame as the high-and-mighty stuff you were pulling before.

Just dial it back to a comfortable 6 or whatever.

>Maybe if I tell him to chill I will seem like the calm one. I interpret all caps as actual enthusiasm and flamboyance because I don't have any social skills beyond shitposting.

Don't have time for an autism fight but I'd win it because I'm at least doubly autistic as you. That's saying something because you're being a right raging autist right now.

Its been fun though, hope you have a good day mate. Keep up that level of salt and pettiness, its quite something.

perfectly gay post

Rap is monkey hooting set to a repetitive beat. It's made for simple minds intimidated by more complex compositions.

That's what I was going for.

k

No I want the last word!

Its like being back in school. Really am done now feel free to keep going if you need to have the last say. Whatever is best for you user.

My interest isn't in the last word. I'm just posting because I'm on Sup Forums and when you're on Sup Forums, that's what ya do.

Now I'm convinced we're both pretty cool and just acting like faggots because we can

look at these titties tho

>this is what people believe that have never heard albums like TPAB, GKMC, Under Pressure, Born Sinner
Get some actual musical taste, and come back, thanks.

Yeah pretty much. Seems kind of dumb when its put like that. Trolls trolling trolls. Nice tits though.

Water for mars from CYNE

Wrong. Rap comes out of beat poetry and is inherently about clever lyricism and use of word. Musically there's a lot that goes into matching the lyrics to a beat and flow.

I can't help that this depth is lost on 'money cars girls' tier music. I also can't help that you only choose to listen to he lowest common denominator rap rather than the good stuff.

Dude check out cyne :) u will like it

No they're not. You obviously never played with fakes. Shit's weak, and the sluts attached to them are always fucked in the head.