Hey Sup Forums let me tell you story about my dad...

hey Sup Forums let me tell you story about my dad. 2 months before last Christmas he call me up out of the blue asking if i wanted to be with him and his side family witch he had gotten back in contact with.
i had not see him for about 3 years prior to that because of me and him being idiots and never being able to keep any promises we made. but this time i wanted to make it.
when i got into his apartment, the same apartment i remember him living in since i was little kid, i remembered all the times i used to spent with him in weekends playing playstation 2 mostly gta vice city and gran turismo 4, i know he only got that playstation so i would have something to do when i was there but he got into it for me.
anyway when i was there last Christmas he told me about how he was lonely and asked if i wanted to move in to him and ofc i said yes, i never really lived with my dad because my mother got full child custody when they spilt up so for me it was a chance to get to know him better even though i am not kid any more.
next month January the 18 he was supposed to come help me move my stuff but he never showed up and him being my dad and us being idiots with promises i expected it was the same old deal as always.
i tried to call him but he did not pick up and i figured he would call me back when he got over what ever had happened.
about a hour ago the danish police call me telling me that my dad was found dead in his apartment and that he likely had been there since January. help me feel Sup Forums i cant cry but i want to.

Is pic relate OP? Well sorry for your loss.

yea that's is my dad

how he die
?

and i am in the picture on his tv behind him

i don't know the police say the body is to decayed for them to find out

Dont worry Sup Forumsro
Got a chance to know my dad and now i will never speak with him again
Maybe ignorance is bliss

ur hot op but you better find out.

>help me feel Sup Forums i cant cry but i want to.

It's called shock. You are used to being at a distance from your dad and long pauses of silence but you seem to love him and are probably an emotionally stable adult. You're going to get hit by this eventually and you're going to get hit hard. I'm sorry for your loss, user. Try to find people near to you that you can hang out with. Take care, user.

there will be an Autopsy tomorrow but they don't expect to find much because of the decay, so i don't know how i should find out

Im really sorry for your lost bro. I've lost my dad 12 years ago ( I'm a old fag, 38 y) and missed the chance to build a normal relationship to him because I never really could forget how assy he could be when he was drunk. You will find your tears maybe when you see his funeral. That's how it was with me.

Rest in Peace.

I'm really sorry, man. My little brother died in a car accident a few years ago. He was the person I was closest to in this world by far, my best friend. Going through that was worse than anything I could have imagined, I still can't believe it happened. But I did get through it, and have been living a good normal happy life again. So just know that you'll get through this, and you will be able to be happy again even if it might not seem like it right now. We're extremely resilient creatures, and even though this experience will change both your life and who you are as a person, you will be okay.

That sucks about your pops bro. At least you can take solace in the knowledge that he probably knew his health was declining and all he wanted to be sure of before passing was that you didn't harbor any ill feelings toward him for the times in your life that he was being an idiot. It's pretty sad but it was for him and you did a good thing agreeing to spend time with him even though you didn't get to. Sometimes you don't want to give a person the satisfaction of feeling better in matters of the heart but people want more than anything to be loved before they die, even if they don't deserve it, or they do and you're not sure how to express it. Live a good life bro, do right by people, so when your time comes, you don't feel regret.

I'm sorry for your loss OP. Life is going to be less fun from now on. You'll spend the next few years thinking about him every single day feeling the regret, pain and longing to speak with him one last time. Life will suck a little bit more from now on and I guess you'll come to accept that fact at some point but it won't get easier. Cherish the people in your life.

it seams so stupit but i keep going back to me and him playing on that fucking ps2 the long races in gran turismo, the way he would teach me about about the cars while took turns driving

OP, play the game my boy

your might be right and thx for the kind word Sup Forumsros

I know you dad loved you very much. Remeber i'll always be here for you. Kisses Mom

It's not stupid at all. There will always be something you wish you'd have said to the dead, but there's nothing you can do about that now, but to hold him in your heart fondly.

damn what an unreliable dad, never even called to tell you he couldnt make it to help you move

this is what happend when you show Sup Forums to your mother i guess.

he was but so was i, father like son i guess

NP nigger we will always be here