Phantom menace vs force awakens

Begin.

TPM is shit.

TFA is decent.

Phantom menace has darth maul

that's not a positive

itt: nothing but idiots

I'll never understand why so many people state this as a good thing about TPM.

for five minutes

both shit

TFA is less shit than TPM but that isn't saying much

Cucks detected

They're both shit, TFA is more well made, TPM has more passion and does the references to the originals way better unlike TFA which is more of a blatant remake

This
Fuck Didneyfags pretend this new trilogy is going to be anything but a soulless, meaningless 540 minute commercial.

TPM was miles better than TFA shitfest

epin.

TFA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>prequels

Meesa no have a boober!

It's a sad sad day in mama's basements everywhere - the neckbeards are rustlin'.
GO OUTSIDE YOU FAT LAZY FUCKS.

TPM tried to do something new and shat a hole straight through the bed. TFA followed the formula of the first one to the letter, except with a cast who seemed 10 years too young for their roles and shitty frenetic fragmented conversations like those crazy young people these days do.

I'd sooner rewatch TFA, but I have more respect for TPM. And I never thought I'd ever say TPM was better than anything.

Fuck off disney fag

That's a cute picture of Chewie.

Duel of the fates is better than everything in TFAs

Man, she's a real uggo.

>Muh outside

Found the redditor

TPM actually had rewatch value.

There's literally nothing of value outside.

No it isn't.

Yeah it is, TFA has by far the weakest OST in all of star wars
>inb4 Reys theme
Fuck off, this isn't Harry Potter

You'll see the truth one day

>TPM
>try to be different and gets panned by angry fanboys who have a better idea of what star wars is supposed to be than the man who invented it

>TFA
>copy of the first movie to placate manbaby nostalgia and make a lot of money

TFA is roughly on the level of the prequels. Better than attack of the clones, worse than the other ones.

TPM was an adequate popcorn flick and not much else but its highs, notably the Darth Maul fight, are infinitely more memorable than anything TFA had to offer. Also, it didn't have a horrible main character dragging it down as much as Rey did.

>Also, it didn't have a horrible main character

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cancerous newfag, please fuck off.
Classic shitposter, carry on you munificent bastard.

TPM - panned now, beloved then
TFA - beloved now, wonder what's gonna happen in 20 years? hmmmmmm...
Have you noticed the pattern yet? Or are ya still bein' cucked?

>beloved then

Hey, just look up the precious box office receipts, moron. I be waitin'.

no