So what do you know about this Mentula effect...

So what do you know about this Mentula effect? have you noticed any changes in things you could bet on were not originally like that? For example I always remember the heart being on the far left side but now it seems to be located almost in the middle of the chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_7yU-L4Nck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In recent years it has been shown that

>cosmic master mentula

You remember the heart being on the far left side because that's where people put their hands when they're children and recite the pledge.

My figure when I was red pilled ok Mentula-effect recently.

I'm not sure

no it used to be on the left side

Eipä ollut

what language is this?

Probably german

finnish

mongolian

I remember being told in elementary school that Mars was the "sister planet" to the earth in terms of size, now it's Venus.

But that's not really a Mandela effect kinda thing, elementary teachers are fuckin stupid.

The old language of ancient finnish kings.
Pic related

I distinctly remember Mentula holding doctorates in particle and theoretical physics, but somehow he's a bodybuilder now.

Its like this thing that some call it mentula and some call it mandela.

nein.

its suomi.

This also. So many also claim that he has an IQ of 160-170. Must have something to do with the doctorates

postaan ylikselt :DDDDDDD

OP is a bisexual.

No it isn't, stop being a faggot.

Anyhow the whole thing is just retarded since there are never any differences besides just names for shit or quotes. If people are really "migrating" from different parallel universes and shit, then where are the universes where earth is orbiting a green or blue or pure sun, or something that would be equally easily noticeable?

Fuck off mongol

That sounds like a label people with very unhealthy egos use to blame their misunderstandings and human frailties on external forces. Rather than admit to themselves the possibility that they're stupid or just misunderstood something or remebered something incorrectly. We get it, it's not you, it must be a glitch in the matrix.

Purple*

I bet its possible as I remeber mentula having a different shirt in that space pic (tap out) but now its an ecko shirt.

ind reasting

Yeah thats why its probably real, like in the movie where he sees the same cat 2 times. Maybe the cat was just trolling

Oispa rahkaa

tihs

spurdo spärde :-DDDDDDDD

> Mentula is the basic Latin word for penis.

Jari "pecan nut head" Mentula

This also seems to have changed. I remembered that the three lower ribs did not fit into the middle of the stomach but remained as if in the air, but this is not the picture. Could be a link to Mentula-efekti

youtube.com/watch?v=V_7yU-L4Nck

Quote from a Finnish astrophysicist.

A true genius far ahead of his time. He will not gather recognition during his life, but we can only hope the enlightened people of the future shall acknowledge him.

The heart has always been there, just slightly tilted to the left tho.

Nuh uh retard

Based on some multiverse ideas... The universes that are close are the most identical, where there are few little differences in evolution of everything, by how far you get from "earth #0" (a way to call something) things start to change more drastically as you go further. If minds-souls are indeed traveling between universes/realities/dimensions, then that could also explain why the people gets further from what it used to be as time goes by. Society and even nature seem to evolve in some violent and divergent possibilities.

No. It's always been in the middle. It's been a common misconception.

No no, I'm positive it was slightly on the right side when I was young. This is a full on Mentula-case

Nuh uh retard

Stop fucking around, user.

>recite the pledge
Not everyone here is Americlap. And by posting Mentula I quess that OP is a Finn.

Kantsis poistaa, aivos näkyy :Dd