Was my ex having her thongs fapped over by her male roommate?

Was my ex having her thongs fapped over by her male roommate?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cognitive dissonance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like she considers a stick of butter as a part of a well balenced breakfast.

But no, probably not.

She looks like she considers a big mac in each hand, a well balanced diet.

no?

Pig-outta-10

Might as well post her asshole anyway

Not hers. But had she been my roommate, probably yes. I'm not picky when I'm horny.

Had no pussy smell hardly mostly reeked of sweaty ass

That doesn't sound too nice.

Pic related was like heaven.

Nice man, hey. Sweet so u most likely would end up doing it when u got really horny. So would you be jerking off and start thinking about going in her room?

Nah her pussy was so clean and ass is what I like anyway, I like dirty thongs so i can sniff the girls ass without her permission, its way more violating to smell their buttholes than their pusssies.

That looks awesome.

How old are you? Shes 28. Would you ever nut in hers?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Sometimes I would plan it though, where I made sure to be home when she was not. But mostly it was a spontaneous idea.

I'm in my twenties. I would never nut in them, too obvious. I do like to leave little bits of precum in her clean underwear though.

bump

I can post her roommate if anyones curious. Super pervy old guy.

Would you raid her hamper?

Yeah I'd raid her hamper for dirty ones to sniff, and then play with my cock with her clean panties

bump for more stained panties

It was not her fault but all the evidence leads to it.

Things disappearing then reappearing a few days later in the same drawer, his creepy stares during the day, the fact that he is [CREEPY NECKBEARD].

My recommendation: don't kill him. Beat him up. When he's on the floor crying "please... please!" That's when you've made your point.

Also, pretty sure the police will do something about this, and charge him for sexual harassment.

If she is my roommate, I'd make her a cappuccino every morning. With my cum inside, of course

Thats fucking awesome would you literally cum in her coffee? And youd get off on watching that slut drink it, I wonder if shed say something like "mmm you make the best cappuccinos"

sure i'd watch her drinking it. and i'm masturbating so well atm thinking about it... post more pics of her, she deserves all on my cum

Awsome fucking awesome, how big of a load would you dump in it? Probably at least one of those coffee creamers shots full

post a pic of her roommate

Would you ever nut in her dirty or clean panties too or on her ass when she was sleeping? Cum in her facial scrub

Perfect. This dude

not too much, i'd keep some for her gel douche. i'd cum for this slut every day. go on, more nudes pls!

Oh thats so hot, youd cum in the thing she douches herself with fuck, getting your cum all deep in her fucking pussy oh my god dude. Fuck everyday? Hell yeah that would amout to so much jizz over time. After a few months she will have ingested and douched herself with a gallon of your cum

He was a friend of a co worker of hers who sort of jumped at the opportunity to get her to move in with him for a while when she had to leave her old place and couldnt find a new one.

yeah, and i bet she is such a slut that even if she'd know it, she'd keep on drinking my cum and bath with it because she likes it.
you know her, right? she is such a whore, right?

lmgtfy.com/?q=cognitive dissonance

Yeah I know her, she would like it and just keep eating it for health. Youre right, she is such a whore she just loves cum enough to not even care what guy it comes from. Would eagerly slurp down many cappuccinos every morning if she tasted the cum in them

I know she always left her door open too so

wow, love her! i'm edging so much for her! post your favourite pic of her, with her face, so that i can cum looking into her eyes

Fuck yeah bro look right into her eyes and see what a dirty whore she is

Empty your balls all over her face and hair and shoot right into her eyeballs

She just loves the attention of guys cumming/perving over her. She has a duck face pm whenever theres a man around

fuck, i came so well! i'm going to save her into my fap folder so that when this thread will die, i can cum for her again and again

Would you like to exchange throw away emails for more of her pics so you can save them all? I have plenty more. What age are you?