We are going to win the 2018 Russia World Cup!

We are going to win the 2018 Russia World Cup!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPiswVp1EXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care about the football much this time round, the 2nd hooligan war will become urban warfare and very entertaining

embarrassing

No

Typical Brazilian, only cares about "futebol" rather than fixing his own country, you're the shame of the world

Hope you win.

I dislike football, but gl anyway
> the 2nd hooligan wa
what are you talking about

t. Chipamzilian

After Euro 2016, the Russians and aggrieved English/French will be preparing for escalation and vengeance

You're retarded. Enjoy your illusions

t. Chimpanzilian

t. Chimpanzilian

Isn't Britain the only place in the word where something serious happens? I don't think there are many French and Russian football criminals also.

>tfw there is already a two teams from our cities who will go to the cup exclusively to kick asses
feels good mang

*teleports behind you*

Psssssh nothin personel Brazil

daily reminder payback is coming on March 2018. Even the players said they are anxiously waiting for it

I hope french hools will team up with russia to beat Anglos dirty ass again

We will see.
May the better team win.

And you will fuck up again. Next time better not crying during anthem or erstrogrn surges

kek, I highly doubt it my friend, people now are motivated to destroy you without even thinking twice

I can deal with it.
But what if you lose again?

We won't my friend

I'm not trying to be hostile.
But seriously, how would you react if you lose (doesn't even have to be Germany)

2bqf I can't see this team losing right now. They are determined to win and they have the ability and the passion to do so, mainly thanks to 7-1

just like in 1998

Then you are welcome.
Good luck and fair play.

England will try their best and beat Brazil 2-1 in the final!

>tfw your country will never enter World Cup

Fans are really dangerous here in Uruguay, Peñarol particularly used to beat the shit out of Uruguayan and Argentinian(River Plate's fans and Boca fans were often in the hospital when they visited, even their leaders had to be hospitalized a couple times here in Uruguay) fans, Cerro's barrabravas are also pretty dangerous because they have weapons. In Argentina it's the same, drugs and other stuff often find their way into groups as a business too so they're all fucked in the head. Peñarol fans have been killing some of their members and other fans for like a year now too, it's a pretty fucked up situation because before they'd only kill fans of other teams but they're fighting for control now.

Nacional used to be a pretty faggy team but they're heavy nowadays too.

Honestly english fans are VERY small time compared to south america, they'd get pounded here.

Turks are the ones that come closer but still

Well, today, russian and polishhools are the more dangerous ones (specially lech poznan, legia warsow and spartak moscow) , i doubt that any uruguayn team had a chance, those eastern europe suppo teams are mma fighters, not like the old english lads, that were drunked lol or western european ultras-

They said the same at the polish/czech hosten cup and basicly nothing happend, very view street fights. And as a Hooligan I wouldnt want to deal with russian police.

B R A Z I L
R

The ones here often know how to fight(some of them tend to work on security or some shit like that and they teach to others) or they're high on drugs(the most common type). Not to mention they have weapons, and I don't mean a knife though that's basic equipment for all of them.

They will also find out your neighborhood and shoot you if you they want to.

mma fighters are a joke

>congratulations kicking balls
>even though every other country is kicking your balls

Why the salt
Just because we play the real football?

i dont care how many foot fetishes you have you are made fun of by literally everyone

like I know uninhabited islands with better cultures than you

My grandpa got a Brazil World Cup shirt in 1998 right before France won. He's always been a die-hard fan regardless. Hope you guys win.
Reminder that in 2002 Brazil kicked Oliver Kahn's ass not just once but twice, shattering his image as an "unbeatable" goalie.

Stop jinxing us and go fuck yourself, boludo.

why is a country with no culture talking about culture?

>Pulls out the culture card
???????????

>not Wales

Unlike last world cup russian referees don't accept banana as bribe

thats why we'll bring vodka

>the US has no culture
>the US is full of immigrants
pick one

We are going to be mediocre as usual in the 2018 Russia World Cup...

I hope Russia bans the Ukranian team from entering

Can somebody explain to me what is this guy saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=DPiswVp1EXk

Basically, what's his strategy?

>associating yourself with the diverse™ and progressive™ Mannschaft™ which abuses the German national flag
ISHYGDDT

Eastern Europe vs South America, this is going to be fucking great.

with NermanGod in your artillery, you're quite the opponent.

seriously though, at the moment Neymar is the goatest of the world (pessi is a bit in bad form. maybe he's too old)

russia pls, beat the shit out of anglotards next WC

Are you English OP?

;^)

>Honestly english fans are VERY small time compared to south america, they'd get pounded here.
English hooligans are a meme these days. It's not the 80s/90s any more. What happened at Euro 2016 was pure Russan autism. I heard they were even wearing gumshields and shit lmao.

With that attitude Brazil is going to get beaten 7-1ish again. Brazilians are gonna get overcharged for the game again, just like in the 7-1 game. Then fucken reality hits hard when cold and calculated Germans strike couple of goals when they have taken advantage of that revenge lust of yours.

Hooligan movement is very serious here and people expect the same from anglos.
t. a guy who knows people who kicked anglos' asses

>Brazilians are gonna get overcharged for the game again
>Emotions are a bad thing
m8, our team was basically dog shit + Thiago Silva and Neymar. And these both players literally were injured and could not play at 7-1. Our team was demoralized, struggling against really bad opponents since the first game. Now it's the opposite, it's like we are the Auto-Win 2002 team. Passion and emotion are what makes our team the best, cold and calculated football can only get you to a point, what makes football beautiful is being able to break those boundaries that cold and calculated football creates

These fucktards didn't even tried to stop them, just like our fucktards.

So, I'm right then? Russian autists fell for the memes.

at least you can trigger some few faggots with the PUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOO kek

No, Spain will win the 2018 Russia World Cup

lmao that day.

I'm not saying emotions are a bad thing, but i still do think that football is a game of mind instead of emotion. Emotion is important in every game you play, but i think that feeling should never overcome your rational and conscious thinking.

The Brazilian team has improved in these 3 years i give you that. I just fear that with the feeling of "only revenge" you are not gonna get far.
>what makes football beautiful is being able to break those boundaries that cold and calculated football creates

Being creative doesn't mean you have to play purely on the feeling. Emotion is a part of creativity, but some sort of calculated and cold football has to be the base for it. IMO 2010 and 2014 Germany is a good example of a team which played fairly sexy football and still having their mind over emotion.

Sete a uno

its epic xd