Bump. Rolling for pic of her soles

please provide a "Check EM"

Reposting from last thread meanwhile.

Someone dump the set we had so far

on it,

One last photo boys. I stopped due to threats

Racist lil cunt

The reposting threat?
There is literally no way to recognize you, every girl ever has tattoos where you have them

I'm spreading this shit all over world star..blm...antifa sites

Somebody know you...lil bitch

>letting the niggers win

Need a pic with a swastika to end this on a high note.

why did you even think to post nudes of Sup Forums, that's kind of a dumb thing to do in the first place

I'm with you comerade

Yeah yeah do that...

Fuck off beta-scum

lol gay

At least we can acknlowedge our political stances in public, you only exist on imageboards, cave troll. Go fuck yourself, racist piece of shit

>stances
At least I can stand up without my legs breaking under my own weight

Hope my melanin enhanced brothers gang rape the shit outta you and damage yo shit permanently so can't breed.

Split open that pretty lil Lilly white asshole too

Projecting much? Drop a few pounds and come back, you fascist piece of shit

omg please stop, my sides XD

She had posted a screenshot from whatsapp, she was on european time. So maybe Germany or some shit

covering tattoos with electrical tape, genius

Good luck Comrade
I can search soon I just need to finish this video of a hundred black brothers raping a nazi scum cis male

She's fine then. Bet you the threats didn't even come from blacks.

The internet is global...this shit gonna get out...somebody gonna recognize them titties. Somebody gonna recognize that necklace and that bathroom tile and those locations of tattoos...

Apart from Sup Forums only two people have seen my tits

PLS STAP XD

Trips for soles

That's ok slag...somebody gonna put 2 and 2 together

No I highly doubt it. For that to happen some sad autist would have to have gotten close to her and get to know her and at some point undress her.

Autists do not get to know women, or undress them. These are faceless anonymous titties, some where in the world.

user turn off your PC, you've gotten internet cranky again.

Soles of feet!

he mad.

>internet cranky
this

you are just so desperate it's sad

That's a pretty unique pendant you got there! Pretty unique hand writing too

wow, what a deliciously perfect little butthole and pussy

Wait op said bf goes home in two hours, this shit started at 6:30 pm its now 8pm, oh and if she was german she'd have no trouble doing the swastika thing, im guessing norway

Hail Satan!

fucking creep

this moron is trying to scare you. No one will be able to figure out who you are. least of all this butthurt tard.

It's 8:07 and takes him like 10 min to get home. But sadly for everyone, because of your threats he asked me to stop the thread. We were going to take some nice pics for everyone.

That's just it. I don't have to figure it out. Just spread this shit out on all anti hate websites and somebody else will do the rest...

Stop trying so hard, your no longer replying to the OP.

Is this your idea of fun? Scaring away girls?

Seriously user, I know a girl with a gold pendant and my gf's hand writing looks like OP's. IS IT THE SAME GIRL????!!!!!! no. user your not impressing anyone, your now just being autistic.

no they won't

You're actually letting the autist win?

what do you think her tattoos are? Probably "just breath" under the breast

You underestimate the power of autism in great numbers.

Leaving work right now actually. Hail Hitler faggots.

I'd taken so many pictures and three videos to send in the thread. But everyone got all bitchy and started threatening so we stopped it. It's okay though, I sent them all to my boyfriend so they didn't go to waste

Thanks you OP gonna bust to this

-_- sure

Tapegrill rises from the ashes!

Heil!

Lucky two people then
How do people do threats??

See you now baby, my ass is ready and waiting

Racist lil cunt...religion of peace gonna conquer yo ass

Do you ever sit and wonder on a night why you have no friends and girls never talk to you?

Fucking autists.

just get the fuck off the internet if you cant handle the bitchiness

shut the fuck up nigger

white pride world wide shit skin

user a girl was showing you her pussy and for some inexplicable reason you lost your shit and threatened to find and expose her. Or some user did.

Don't ever go to a strip club.

Sweety he asked me to stop the thread, I was too busy taking photos and fucking myself with a dildo :)

could someone explain why OP of the original thread was threatened and what the threats were?

i didn't make threats i just think its not a safe place to post nudes

Nigga can you read?

To expose me. I didn't even see the threads, my piece of shit phone restarted.

I am as clueless as you mate

>user wants her to write bbc, only nigger dicks, etc etc on her
>writes niggers = scum
>user throws a temper tantrum

everything here is lacking context some shills are talking about racism and antifa and shit while I don't see how it relates to some femanon posting nudes.

it was probably one of jidf kikes

True that, its a femanon supported by bf posting nudes, what more can you ask?

Some nigger kept asking her to write 'bbc only' , 'nigger cock' etc. So she wrote 'niggers =scum ".

NiglyNog then got mad.

> I don't see how it relates to some femanon posting nudes.

Autism user, that's how it relates.

Some user's just can't enjoy a peep show and have to ruin everything with Sup Forums tier shit.

He isn't wrong

Op, newfag to this thread here, if you dont want those pics to go to waste, hmu on kik intelligenetic. Youre sexy asf.

it's one of those jew faggot who is upset because he's not going to get his bonus shekel for getting a white girl to write about dirty nigger dicks on her body

IMO she gets what she deserves. She could have just ignored the request, but chose to agitate user instead and make unnecessary racial comments.

Fuck off nigger shit.

samefag

Guessing they're probably banging right now

If wanting to eat that pussy and ass all afternoon makes me a creep, a creep I shall be

ew

Haha
>THIS. IS. FOOOOOOORCHAAAAAN

Almost

Nice try, but you are mistaken.

why should anyone have to hide their feelings just because other people don't agree with it? People are disgusted by niggers, why should they have to be quiet about it?

based

I hope he's going to eat it first

Because that's what you do in a civilized society.

HAHA EWW