I want every white person to think about this: EVERY white person is racist. Every single one of us. Accept that...

I want every white person to think about this: EVERY white person is racist. Every single one of us. Accept that, and push forward. Unlearn, relearn, never ever stop growing and trying to be better. It is not enough to be "better than" someone else, someone you consider to be more racist than yourself, this creates stagnancy. Being "better than" is easy. Bettering yourself is not. Continue to become better than you currently are, acknowledge the long-standing history of our privilege and question how we use it today. Hold yourself and other white people accountable for how we use our privilege. Learn when to listen and when to speak UP- but never OVER Black voices (thanks Nicole). Uplift and spread Black voices in your communities. Think critically about where your racism comes from and how you can turn it around. Consider how often you are represented in every space- especially in media- and how that affects your understanding of race and privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TP6vNgIEjdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol what a faggot. When whites are up a wall you'll wish for segregation

My racism comes from the fact that black people commit more crimes and act like animals...

That good enough for ya?

EVERY white person is racist
>implying that other cultures/races aren't.

1: You're preaching to the firing squad
2: You can be racist without being white (and you just might be)

"EVERY white person is racist."

What's the point of the rest? If every white person is racist then logically there's no point to ever try to not be racist or push forward the racist agenda, right?

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

DO NOT RESPOND

why are you responding to bait?

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS BAIT

WTF? racist? No! I'm just race realist!

STOP TROLLING

stop responding to the troll pls k thx bi

lol better this ghost youtu.be/TP6vNgIEjdc

STOP POSTING IN THIS TROLL SHIT THREAD

dafuq did I just read?

How do you keep all that shit from running out of your head?

Blacks are so desperate to identify whites as racist in order to hide their own undying racism.

Unfortunately most of them are too stupid to hide anything. Black Lives Matter is a prime example. Domestic terrorist organisation founded on rascism and abhorrent to equality.

You're a fucking idoit. I'm neither for the record. There is discrimination on both sides. You pick a side to fight for, you perpetuate a divide between these people. Just fucking stop and be one people. It's not hard, nobody gets a free ride, nobody takes shit for something their ancestors did like 4 generations or more back.

>EVERY white person is racist.

I'm fine with that.

No, there is a point here. Black lives matter is a prime example. Why black lives matter? We don't give a fuck about hispanics, asians, the native Americans who had it worse then you ever did. Let's focus solely on ourselves and be allowed to because white guilt and bullshit like this keeps the divide between the races going.

WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO A TROLL?

ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!

KYS faggot

Yes.

Post cp and end this thread

I already am better than niggers

Who the hell is this guy?

This is one shit piece of b8.

You know what I'm just trying to spread a good message. I'm not blaming you all for being racist, I'm saying you are inherently racist and should be aware of it so you can be aware of the issues of POC.

You guys are fucking touchy Jesus.

I like racism, it's funny. people take things way too seriously and act like words are comparable to weapons and needs to be regulated & controlled. that's how pussy-whipped generation z has become.

niggers gonna nig, white people rape children, gooks are going to have small dicks & kikes are going to jew your shekels.

>slide threads are moving to Sup Forums
god damnit share blue DO YOU EVER FUCK OFF

Shut up nigger

Well said.I especially hate the Dutch.

bunch of fucking waffleheads

I sense a niggy boy

That's some shitty bait.

Nigger Faggot

The worst thing is I didn't write it to be shitty bait. This is something copied directly from one of them

Yeah I am so what? I can like/loathe whoever the fuck I want

You think niggers are people? Top Kek

my racism coomes from the sheer fun of it

Every white person is racist.
GOOD

Caveman swine beasts!