/STG/ - Roll 20 Edition

We back innit boi.

Glad to see these /stg/'s are coming back! I just hope I get an invite to the discord for when it inevitably gets archived.

>tfw no qt friends to play D&D with

GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU FUCKING FAGS

shit-tier show, stop shilling nutflix

We don't accept anymore refugees.
Hyde ruined it for you.

Hyde ruined /stg/ for everyone in the discord, too, though

I didn't ruin shit. Fuck you Mike.

I gotta agree. Annoying douche.

Sup Forums has spoken

Remember when they dropped the banhammer on all those cancerous GOT General circlejerks? You faggots have replaced them. You are not wanted here...

>same 2 stock images used for literally every thread
>'discussion' immediately turns to forcing memes out of this derivative tripe, fanwanking over wanting to fuck that disgusting 'girl' who looks like Jesse Eisenberg with a bad blonde wig
>it's always a 300+ replly thread with a handful of after-school clubbers keeping it up

>Hurr-durr it's shilling if i dont like it
Nah. It's pretty obviously shilling. And that you faggots get away with this proves how fucking biased our jannys really are

Fuck off Cammy.

>People discussing a show they like is shilling

>unironically thinking netflix would shill on Sup Forums of all places
leave, kid

this

netflix is shit

>watch the show
>think it's pretty fun
>come to Sup Forums to talk about it
>"oh look, stranger things general! this is what I'm looking for!"
>nothing but pedospamming pictures of El and Mike
>"mai frogfu :3"

generals were a mistake

>lel Sup Forums?! NO! it is my sekrit club!!
You have to be pretty stupid or ignorant to not realize Netflix shills all over the place, including Sup Forums. It's pretty damn obvious.

>right on que
Already inb4'd this little go-to strawman but thanks for proving my point by sidestepping the entirety of my post

This isn't your fucking afterschool club. Fuck off.

We actually do discuss it seriously, but that's only on the discord. Maybe based Dan will send invites.

The last time I saw shilling this hard it was for The Babadook & It Follows.

And in both instances, any criticism was met with the same responses, ,

>que

>We actually do discuss it seriously
foolzarchive says differently
In fact, I can tell you for a fact that the only serious discussion this got was during it's first week or so of release. Since then it's become Got General, where the threads are made for the sole purpose of fanwankery. Whats the purpose in making them if they serve no purpose? Because on Reddit they'll actually downpost your faggotry. And god forbid you fuck up your precious little UV/DV ratio

>nobody saging this thread

Sup Forums has more genuine discussion than the discord
t. one of the discord users

>generals were a mistake

I often say this to myself.

>still no rebuttle
>still no acknowledgment of the points brought up
Cant discuss anything unless there's an androgynous loli involved, can you?

Which episode is your favourite? Mine's episode 4.

Can we further discuss this top comfy series? I miss Mike and El...

papa

Whoever in the discord made this /stg/ will face the wrath of a thousand angry froggos

pretentious

One bad week. One good cop.

Why didn't the government kill the cop? They faked the suicide of the diner owner, but spared the cop? Why?

He is most likely an ex fed. He says he was a big city cop. it could mean alot of things but the theory is he is an ex fed

Because he mentioned his friend from Times

Too big of a person to disappear? Glad they didn't though cuz what a fucking arc, I actually got misty eyed when he was trying to revive Will and it flashbacked to his daughter dying.

Not the first time he got cause and ended back in his home.

first time he got *caught* ...

...How delusional can you get?

>Hurr-durr it's shilling if i dont like it
but nigger this is literally what you're saying

What was the significance of Joyce finding those white strands of hair(?)

Also, how the fuck did the chief and joyce manage to live after surviving that shit? Wouldnt the gubment go and get rid of them?

Plz link the Discord.

>What was the significance of Joyce finding those white strands of hair(?)

Didn't Karen (Mike's mom) find the hair? It was from the wig.

>Also, how the fuck did the chief and joyce manage to live after surviving that shit? Wouldnt the gubment go and get rid of them?

We don't know what happened when the cop went with the government people. He's useful/special for some unknown reason. It's the same question I have. As far as Joyce and Will, maybe they're keeping them under surveillance, but yeah, why not lock them up?

True.

Also, when this motherfucker was talking to the NSA blonde bitch about new science shit for the school, was that suppose to signify how the gubment found out who/where the kids were?

I was fairly certain that the teacher was gonna invite the kids and unintentionally lure them into the NSA bitch but i though wrong

I don't understand why they let the chief walk free after they caught him the first time.
I suppose it may have looked a little suspicious if he disappeared too, but it was pretty dumb letting him see the gate then just knocking him out and taking him home.

Advice to all betas: Watch episode 1 and 2 for Steve Harrington's guide to pick up girls. No, don't memorize his lines you autistic fucks. It's not what he says, but how he says it. Learn how to be more charming to women by dissecting how he interacts with Nancy.

You cursed us.

We are currently not accepting new refugees. Sorry, senpai.

is this show comfykino?

This show isnt worth the hype. Its got a decent concept but none of it really makes aany sense. They open a doorway to an evil dimension populated by some creature with a weird face? Most of it was pretty cheesy and the pacing was bad. Is it the 80 aesthetic? Which isnt even that much of an aesthetic here beyond the synth opening and time period.

just wanted to pop in here real quick to say

"Stranger Things" sucks.
and anyone who actually has watched any of it is a "faggot."

See you later, fags

What did he that deserved his death?