Marketing budget: 0.00$

>Marketing budget: 0.00$

The movie comes out in 4 months and it hasn't even released a second trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VPtgtMoggzg
youtube.com/watch?v=FDxJYNBF2N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 months is plenty of time

>stealthy advertising

meta

>The secondary female assassin actually looks more like an assassin than the main character

i didn't even realise this existed. won't it just be an action flic?

NOW HOW IS THIS FLICK GOING TO STAND OUT FROM THE 17 IDENTICAL ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES? i THINK THIS FRANCHISE HAS DONE ALL IT CAN DO. I HOPE THIS MOVIE BOMBS SO UBISOFT DOESN'T TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER 2 HOUR LONG ADVERTISEMENT FOR THEIR BAD GAMES.

I like how every internet marketing style starts with "OMG WHAR EZ DA MARKETIN"

>tfw loved the new macbeth
>worried because this is a videogame movie

Will this finally end the curse of terrible videogame movies?

ACHOO!
Sure feels viral in here.

No.

The cast is great. The director is gud. The film has four writers and only one is decent so in all likelihood nope. Should be a decent vidya flick though

Warcraft ended the curse.

I didn't even know it was coming out 2bh

Warcraft was absolute shit.

Angry Birds already ended it.

There is plenty time .

hey dickheads, stop ignoring my post.

Outta my way you assassin fucking shits

I would love to, but I'm afraid it's just gonna be another terrible bullshit, that will make no sense and will be focused more on introducing the franchise than on being a stand-alone movie.
+ some guy from Ubi (CEO? Don't remember) said they don't care about creating a great movie. They just want to make the franchise more popular among non-gamers so they could sell more of those shitty games.

Is there tho? The movie is still a "literally, who/what?" despite having a high profile lead and a massive budget. We are 4 months away from a worldwide release and have a 1 minute teaser trailer.

This doesnt bode well...

Oh here we go.
Replace "GOOD" with "ACCEPTABLE"

No way. It's gonna blow hard.

So it's partially set during the Spanish Inquisition? The inquisition in Spain wasn't even the worst. Seems like an incredibly generic and safe setting (because it's not offensive when it's about catholics).

Don't worry Satan, they already said 65% of the movie is set in the future

Damage Control.

That's an incredibly loose definition of "good."
Mortal Kombat is nostalgic schlock. A fun remake of Enter the Dragon.
Warcraft had something going on but it lost me halfway through.

The only one of those that is even close to acceptable is Silent Hill and that is solely because of the creature design and atmosphere.

The real crime was the horrible rap song in the trailer. It didn't fit at all with a scifi time traveling action set up.

>waahh! Picking on Christians! Waah! I hate asssasins creed now!

Prince of Persia was good but the princess following dastan all the time kinda ruined it.

>tfw playing the Doom 3 demo over and over on my cousin's DVD copy of DOOM without her knowing

>time traveling
You mean genetic memory replay.

>kanye
>horrible

P L E B
L
E
B

Assassins Creed was always been a dipshit pretentious atheist power fantasy, I am areadly tired of games,movies or books whose plot is basically hurrr durrr le church is ebil xdd.

>Street Fighter
>Understand the material

I'd want people to forget about it as well

Tomato tomahto
I'm not 18 or under so yes I think Kanye sucks. Tell me how it fits the idea at all?

Even people next to me in the theater were saying how it didn't fit the trailer.

Fucking kill yourself. Kanye is absolute shit and the music destroyed the trailer.

Holy shit, gas yourself pleb.

>Street Fighter
>bad

>Doom
>doesn't understand the source material

>somewhat interesting set up to where he jumps into his ancestors timeline
>he starts to dive off a tall building to kill someone
>cue shitty beat
>cue IAMMAGAWD BLAH BLAH EVEN THO I AMMA MAN A GAWD
no you're the fucking pleb
Fans of this shit show have removed the nigger pandering and it makes it so much better

fassbender is too old for the lead role

a fucking 40 year old? like really?

>still hasn't released a second trailer

Shit I wasn't even aware there was a first one.

well, it is evil. Each and every church is evil. This is not up for discussion or debate, their reason for existing is promotion of their religion and every religion to exist isn't just evil, it tells you to convince others to believe in its particular evil.

Why do they insist on translating Videogame designs 1/1 to movies? It looks very bad, like a cosplayer or something.

>from my point of view, the church are evil!
t someone who thinks morality is bad

ALL HAIL HAMLET THE KING THAT SHALL BE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

decent if you ignore the music

The music is best part.

/thread

If you have no plans on making your budget back, It is.

Your reddit/ underage is showing

It would be as gpod as the last ubisoft movie, prince of persia was mediocre

Could you be more specific?

I mean, I know you're wrong, I'd just like to see how you back up the idea that every church in the world is evil, without being aware of what each one specifically is about.

You're basically just judging every person who believes in any religion based on their faith. Your faith seems to be in this idea, without needing all the specifics to back it up. Ironic.

>Gemma ruining anything
>ever

>any of those 'doesn't understand the material + good section' besides silent hill
>actually good

>cradle of life
>mk
>'good'

jesus, people...

>disliking kanye
You're the most reddit person in the thread.

>disliking kanye
>I ironically like kanye i'm such a cool and complex individual i can be smart and dumb xD

By any means possible, Try to kill yourself.

Art imitates life you dumb history illiterate faggot, these games are loosely based on actual historical events

nah, the Baldur's Gate movie will though

You have to go back.

Your mom still hasn't called mate.

>I am areadly tired of games,movies or books whose plot is basically hurrr durrr le church is ebil xdd.

At least we are able to make fun of them now. You act like this has always been the case for hundreds of years. Who gives a fuck if these games make fun of your Christfag hugbox? Wahhh!

Maybe if the Church didnt offer so much material for being antagonists in fiction, they would be depicted less as that

But thats just me though. You can go on pretending that the Church was some hunky dorey thing during the eras in which the games take place in

Then again, Christfags love mental gymnastics.

Morality isnt objectively good or bad.

The only ppl that have to go back are those who unironically enjoy Kanye

I camt imagine a more reddit example than that, faggot

>not realizing the music is completely unfit for the trailer regardless of the opinion on kanye
>actually liking kanye
>calling others reddit

seriously, are you fucking 12?

>the church is evil
>all churches are the same
>without religion things would be much better

Yes goyim, tear down the church so that globalism can free us all.

>the church is evil

Some are, never said all. There is def an allowance to DO evil and justify it by those some. You can just research history for those examples.

>all churches are the same

Never said that. Im a different user.

>without religion things would be much better

Dont see how if I believed this, how it would be a ridiculous thought to have

>Yes goyim, tear down the church so that globalism can free us all.

Go back to Sup Forums where they all fear the big bad globalists and want us to just become isolated islands and pretend the rest of the world doesnt exist you dumb faggot

>$0.00$
You've got to be kidding me, you can't really be this delusional.

They literally said the same thing about Warcraft.

>believe in globalism
>don't believe in religion

Keep it up and we can all find out.
Once everyone buys in to the idea that profit,"progress" is the only good it'll be smooth sailin'.

please don't use that f-word as an insult, it implies something is wrong with being gay and it offends me

Where do you think you are?
Faggot doesnt mean "homosexual" here

The Church did nothing wrong. The crusades were humanitarian aid if Europe would do nothing today we would Muslims and the middle East would be a bigger warzone than it is today, The fault is on the barbaric Slavs and Pagans who belonged mostly to the Teutonic Order who were mostly not Christian and without supervision,would rape and murder European towns of different tribe ex: Slavs would kill Italians because they mistakenly took them for Muslims,The Templar Order were the Jews first way into Europe they joined the upper ranks and The order became satan worshiping illiterate soldiers controlled by jews and they would murder innocent people.

Warcraft was boring shit doe

Looked good tho

>le globalism boogeyman

Goddamnit, your word vomit is just pure autism. Again, you are in the wrong echo chamber for your "globalism bad" bullshit

>The crusades were humanitarian aid

Nice b8 m8

I hate to sound like a total fucking aspie retard, but metal railings weren't even around at the time this movie is set in. So that's one historical flaw, but I doubt anyone will care.

Not bad, seeming to follow the 1st one so the possible sequel maybe him having his 'powers' outside the anubis.

I have seen worse films.

Shit music desu, the beat is good but shit rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPtgtMoggzg
youtube.com/watch?v=FDxJYNBF2N4

Prince of Persia does NOT understand the source material!! DELETE THIS or i'm reporting you!!

The second one is much better, but the trailer is still obviously set to the pace of that shit song.

It is based on the first two MSX games and on Sands of Time.

Tax write off/money laundering/Hollywood accounting

>but metal railings weren't even around at the time this movie is set in.

Yes they were. The fuck are you talking about.

Why do you guys care about the financial side of movies so much?

They were. We could use another one right about now.

Exactly

I had a small kek with Wing Commander there
The director was the same guy who made the games it was based on
He understood the source material, he was just a shitty director

We're talking about why they aren't advertising their upcoming movie. I'm generally interested in seeing a second trailer.

Proof?

Do CG movies made by the property owners count? Like the Tekken Blood Vengeance or Resident Evil Degeneration or Damnation?

Speaking of Tekken, you are missing the Tekken movie(s).

Who cares? Is that going to affect your enjoyment of the movie?

Ok, Sup Forums

Ppl want to see more solid footage from a movie that is 4 months from release and has virtually no media or marketing buzz around it?

Are you a retard?

Again. Is that going to affect your enjoyment of the movie? Do you really need to see 4 trailers and 50 TV spots before you decide you want to see something? 1 fucking trailer should be enough.

Im not gonna pay 20 bucks for a ticket to something that wont even show me more than a minute of footage, or any actual info on what I'm buying a ticket to see...

Do you understand how products sell?

The point is I know nothing about it besides a teaser. If I'm giving you my money, I want to know more about it.

Pretty simple stuff, user. It doesnt look good if they havent come out with more trailer footage. That has never bode well this late out