>sasha fucks up with girl he met on Sup Forums
>I extend helping hand
>rejects offer
>says he will give nudes of her if I stop texting her and cucking him
>now im taking it to Sup Forums

Eh. Just post her nudes and her snapchat

Sup Forumsros wanna help right? ;)

Yeah... This

I'm already fuckin bored with this, it contains no tits nor nudity of any sort. At this point it's so lame I would accept a dick even

Only have her kik dubs for it. Here's her...

Tis a slow burn thread my brethren

full of shit, give nudes or we go away, find your own private army Sup Forumsros are giving no fucks to your lame boyfriend Sasha.... Besides come on... Sasha? Only Sasha worth talking is.....ok.... I tried, there is no point in talking to any Sashas

>implying you don't only want the dick

He is Sup Forumsreaking Sup Forumsro code by not sharing.

dubs, where's the kik fagit

I think you're a faggot OP.

Sasha's kik is sasha.sig

Another dubs and I send him thread and he will get triggered

What does he mean by this Sup Forums?

Sasha sounds like a giant fag

Bump
She's hot.

What do you want us to do tho

I am.

No nudes.

I told you I wouldn't send you nudes of any kind.

> I tried, there is no point in talking to any Sashas

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Spam her with terrible un pure things

Sasha here, fuck you all.

Such as spicy memes

Looks like I'm not the only one who's getting blocked Vinny.

that you don't even qualify for weaponized autism.
Just autism..

Wait a second, I have a good feeling I know who this is because that's not me. Ah fuck.

Hey Vinny, guess who blocked you. I'm not your bitch and I'm never going to be. Have fun trying and failing to get close with girls again.

Hey Sasha, tell your sister Malia my indiscriminate boner is waiting for her black ass

Sasha here, trips for nudes.

If I had a sister named Malia I would. I'll just find someone matching that description.

Sasha leader, reporting in

I don't have her nudes, no one does. No one ever will. Give up. Abandon all hope ye who enter.

I didn't say that Vinny, disregard the trolls

Lol sashas a beta

Yes, the biggest. Clearly.

You shouldn't have fucked with me Vinny. No one fucks with me.

saints511 is his Kik.

Holy shit this thread is fucking autistic

Like I care if Sup Forumsros message me?

OHHHHSHIT FAM

Talk about it. An utter trainwreck. At least I'm owning up to how stupid I am. This whole thing started because I fucked up by doing something stupid.

There. No nudes, nothing. Everyone leave everyone alone. Kthxbye

I'm 99% sure I know who this is. What do you think about this whole fiasco then?

Are you 10 or just a mental retard? Your story makes no sense. You're fucking this guy's girlfriends and he's asking you to stop and offering pics of her to stop fucking her?

Proof you fucked her in form of pics, Timestamp, etc. These fucking newfaggots, holy fuck you faggots are annoying and gay as shit.

Your shits all fucked up and stupid and we're not your personal army etc. Until you give us something worth it, you pathetic faggot.

Youre probably a fat neck beard fucking with this guy's gf on the phone. Never touched her I bet. Proof or you didn't and shut this thread down, faggot.

No nudes, everyone has their Kik posted. There, pack it up boys, we're done here.

>At least I'm owning up to how stupid I am.
>owning up to how stupid I am.
>stupid I am
>stupid

>You're fucking this guy's girlfriends

Lol good b8 m8

I am extremely dense sometimes. Didn't think about the repercussions of what I said and did and it fucked me good. Glad I got blocked though because I know I'll never do it again and learned I made a few other stupid mistakes and never going to repeat those either.

>tis a chess match
Are you sure you faggots aren't arguing over an anime pillow? Or online gf? What the fuck am I looking at? I want me 30 seconds of life back from this cancer.

See us Sup Forumsros made you realize how much of a degenerate faggot you are for fucking up something with that hot piece of ass.

-vinnypoo

>tis a chess match
Pure beta autism. Both faggots with left hand gfs.

>waiting on proof OP did anything w this guy's gfm

I'm the one who helped you with a girl before. I'd rather be a degenerate faggot than be like you.

She's not my girlfriend and no one ever got anything of her and no one ever will.

Thank you all for the learning experience you guys, believe me I'll never repeat any of this dumb shit I did before. My bad it had to be at the expense of someone but I need to trust people more carefully.
There. There's the whole story.

>Sooooooo whatchu think Sup Forums
I think you are a fucking faggot

"you're a degenerate faggot"
I'm the one who had to help him out with a girl.

Yo can one of you anons be a g and link this thread to her if you haven't already? Tell her to read the whole thing. Thanks, greatly appreciated. xoxo

why doesn't she just find a guy to talk to irl instead of fucking with two losers on kik?

Sashas just mad cuz I touched these b4 he did kek here faggots I had to go log into my old snapchat to get this

Hey Vinny

just found this ladies man, lol I have a feeling he got his dick touched once at a young age and now thinks he's the shit. you know what to do Btards and old fags. lets have some fun troll'n this Connor kid lol.
instagram below
pictaram.com/user/ladies_man_2keveryyear/4852913515

Actual the only "loser" she fucked with is me. Well not fucked because I got absolutely nowhere with her but he didn't get to say or do anything with her. And believe it or not I can be quite charming when I'm not a fucking idiot.

Vinny, stop making shit up. She never sent nudes and the only way you got to talk to her was because of me trying to make amends. Like I said before, I had to help you with girls. I doubt you can accomplish what I can. I'm done talking to girls over Kik. I'm going to leave it on a sour note which I can hopefully fix but if not then oh well.

Hate to ruin the fun but not me or Vinny. Don't fuck with some random kid who has nothing to do with this.

Y'all gay af

Go away faggot

Can y'all stop commenting now? Everytime someone replies I'm reminded of the stupid things I said and did and it hits me like a brick wall every time. I've learned not to be an idiot.

Thank you, that warms my heart.

does she work at a hospital?

Probs gunna meet up with her you can have sloppy seconds once again from me pal. Deuces

I would tell you to have safe sex but you can't and won't. You do you Vinny. You do you.

Then leave you dumb fuck "sasha" is a pussy name also , vinny your gay to but kek respects u

You ain't slick Vinny, everyone knows that's you from the way you type.

Ight bro, not my fault she doesnt like your fetishes, havin her try and put a finger in your ass, uber gay. Shes happier with me respect it kek

Uh huh.

Nice try shill

Any one of you boys came through?

Oh my god this is so pathetic.

Nice dubs

If she works at a hospital, I think I know her and what hospital she works at

Kek

Shes a college student currently so no, im glin to her dorms right now so cya Sup Forums

Don't tell people the fuck man.

>glin
Autistic or perhaps a simple mistake..autism

Like I said, I've learned from my stupidity.

whoever this sasha is, he's a fucking faggot

Awww little sasha is paranoid that Sup Forums will find her, shut the fuck up.

university of New Hampshire?

Thank you, you're much too kind.

You're literally being wicked pathetic right now faggot you haven't learned shit

No fuck off stop giving away info on her.

Op here. I'm a faggot.

Today I learned my stupidity knows no bounds. I'm honestly still feeling calm and feel like this isn't that bad as it could be.

Correct

Not requesting a personal army. I'm just asking a white knight to help a brother out.

You here that Sup Forums "its not that bad" you fuckin newfags need to step it up, time to find her social medias.