Uncut fags will defend this

Uncut fags will defend this.

>what's bathing
Cut fags will defend having lost all sensitivity no frenulum meaning they feel no pleasure compared to natural men. Hahaha

Cut fags must not know how to shower

lol trips tell the truth

lol do u have a life? how many times will u want to jerk off to guys talk about cut and uncut

Damn! That really was efficient!

clean it everyday

I'm cut, but this is bait.

>not showering

Nope. Wash your fucking dick. Jesus fuck that's disgusting.

This. The only reason you should have that much cheese in your dick is if you're making a dick cheese factory.

Takes me back to my childhood.

>implying

Reminds me of the time when I was 15. Pulled my foreskin back for the first time because my sex-ed was fucking terrible. When I pulled it back, it was like 10 years worth of smegma under there. It was so satisfying cleaning that off. Would pay to do it again.

>Would pay to do it again
What the fuck mate

Same here felt relieved

Oh my god I want to throw the fuck up

This. I was 4 yrs old and always wandered what is that white shit on my weewee. Then mother told me i have to pull back the skin on my dick and wash it.

Uncut here: This guy clearly hasn't showered for at least one week. I'd like to see your cock after 7 days of noshower

Yes I've totally never felt any sensation. Silly me that feeling must be pain when you're mom blows me.

Do you gay cunts even remember what sage is?
For fucks sake use it

>Silly me that feeling must be pain when you're mom blows me
The grammatical error has completely derailed your point and thus, cannot be taken seriously.

Kek yer I remember being young and getting the odd bit of nob cheese not as bad as op pic

Cut fag here. It looks the same.

On behalf of all other Snipped folks. we assure you not all of use are this autistic

There once was a mouse named Keith,
whom circumcised men with his teeth.
He did not do it for leisure,
nor sexual pleasure,
but for the layer of cheese underneath.

my sides. pls

Nope, I won't defend that. I would say go take a shower once in awhile to that guy.

I'm uncut and I think that is disgusting as fuck. There is no excuse for someone with hygiene that bad.

if you shower once a day you dont get this problem, i dont even wanna know how yours smell like, might look "clean" but....

So much this.

Bruh, you can take a shower once a week and not look like that

that is absolutely disgusting what in the fuck has that man been doing i thought dick cheeze was a lie????? ive never had anything like that under my foreskin holy shit delet this

>tfw you realize this is OPs dick and he let it get to this state for a shitpost

Learn the difference between 'you're' and 'your', please.

Why did i kek?

Lurk moar

OP is retarded, that dick clearly has a yeast infection, likely thrush.

I spent a year of my life essentially being FBF and once went like a month without washing my cock and it never looked anywhere close to that.

Europeans don't shower every day. Basically anywhere they don't circumcise is somewhere daily showers are rare for most. Also, holes in the floor to shit in. Quit pretending like you know how to hygiene, Pajeet. I'll believe you once you learn to poo in the loo.

I legit haven't showered in three months and my cock has no cheese.

Just pinch the skin closed and let it fill up like a little flesh balloon when you begin pissing. It's self cleaning.

frenulum moar

>muh smegma
Shower at least once a day and you wont get it.

Also, if a woman also doesnt bathe, she'll also get it. Also X 2, mutilatedfags still get smegma, it may not be around the glans, but if you dont bathe, your nutsacks and the creases of your legs by your crotch, and belly button will get smegma.

themoreyouknow.png