Can we get a "choose one" thread goin?

Can we get a "choose one" thread goin?

this one is quite shitty. Also, participate, OP.
Here's a bump.

I choose E

F
>Bigger dick
>Taller
>Nicer jawbones
Making life easy mode

What I have mostly doesn't fit into the "choose one" category, but sure. I'll pitch in.

>732054819
The Long Man seems like my choice

To be honest, I must have read this pic several times and only now did I post it.
My choice remains the same.
I'd leave.

K

Rolling

Wait...

H

Kill all niggers

I'd go with L if there is a carrying capacity.

E absolutely

Ersu

Go all perks.
Redesign appearance-change appearance at will, lifespan-infinite lifespan, immunity to disease and regenerate, Income of 5k per week and the million.
Infinite money, infinite life, no diseases, regeneration, and being whoever whenever.
I can be someone else anytime I want and have the means to do it. Sounds good to me.

Portals, which I would just cash in for the portal gun immediately. 2 points in buff, one in cash flow. The rest comes with time or is unnecessary.

Bracelet, no contest

I like red, blue and black the most.
Blue and black seem like the most immediately helpful things, but red seems like a definite career-setter.
Blue is my final answer.

Powers are cool and all, but the perks are just broken
2 in the money perk (reders the wallet obsolete)
2 for the appearance
2 for perfect memory (you can learn stuff instantly and never forget them)
And one for immunity and you're set

K. the rest of the options are retarded. Maybe G or E, but K is much, much better.

Superhero and warehouse, use warehouse to get the answers cellphone (since it must exist in order for me to choose it) and the portal gun shit. I guess I could get the wallet too but that option is fucking gay since I can make infinite money with the answers. Then the answers can tell me how to get most of the perks (half of them are unnecessary since I'm already superhuman). The bros... I don't know who the fuck would choose that shit.

wallet, 500 usd per week, learn 5 languages
then i can be a NEET in a lot of countries

Not to mention that if you really wanted them you can use the phone to find them anyway.

K is a masterraace choice. It literally means "become God".
E, H and C are decent choices as well.

7 perks,
Immunity/regen + healing
Youth + infinite lifespan
1000USD per month
Redesign appearance + change it at will

Red

Bracelet

Time stop

Cherry. Cola, lemon lime, root beer and ginger ale also feel like good choices.

green all the way
>fuck everyone else I get to be a dragon