Interracial breeding is the only way for humanity to evolve

Interracial breeding is the only way for humanity to evolve.
I embrace multiculturalism, because it is the only way humans will evolve further and eliminate resessive genes.

Why are you mad about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/data/race.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

double dubs checked, but this post is still shit.

Dominant or recessive has nothing to do with the quality of the trait /thread. Bye my dude

Blacks = low IQ
Whites = high IQ
Mixing to average = Average IQ

SO now we have a bunch of less intelligent and more average people. Yeah, great way to progress.

White women crave a black cock to creampie them, because that is the only way their imbred dna profile can get fixed.

-50% crime
-50% iq
mmm is not like a good deal

By that logic we would also have less stupid people

>post picture of two tainted disgusting interracial cross-bred abominations along with a basic white slug that looks to be all of 15 years old.

>preaching that interracial breeding is the way for evolution

so i know this is a troll cuck thread or whatever,

But i wonder if from a strictly objective, culturally removed standpoint, theres any truth to it.

I mean, purebred dogs are basically fucked inbreds that would be better off as mutts.

still saging thread tho

It's widely agreed by the worlds leading anthropologist that human breeding is optimal when shared with a partner of similar genetic makeup... meaning that a Caucasian mixed with an African Congoid would not produce a healthier baby. in fact, the opposite happens. The offspring typically have a 70-85% chance at developing type-2 diabetes along with a number of other potentially life-threatening diseases.

I'm glad that I'm 50% Swedish and 50% Irish. We all can't decide who we are born to... I got lucky. Don't continue to support interracial relationships as it only can cause a new life of sorrow.

being this retarded

hahahahahaha

I don't think you understand genetics.....even this being a bait thread you're still a moron. Your lack of science hurts my skull, i'm amazed you've managed to survive

So evolution is about breeding out 'recessive genes'? That's really lazy trolling. Recessive genes aren't detrimental.

And that's not even addessing half the other pseudoscience pop-sci BS nuggets spewed out here.

Pic related, if you can read it.

Irish fags have Berber DNA = black man is Paddy's daddy

Better quality.

Now fuck off, spineless kike.

This being an obvious troll thread of being against interracial children there must be some truth to the benefits of creating genetic diversity. Whether black, white, Asian or whatever genetic diversity in all species is always beneficial

Interbreeding weakens the races and makes likelihood of a single disease wiping out all humans.

White races include many many different unique DNA Populations, even though mainstream Demographers would like to ignore that fact.

You do realize each chromosome is composed of thousands of genes/alleles that define each individual person? Yes there are 46 chromosomes but the composition of each chromosome varies GREATLY at the genetic level, especially when contrasted to different races. Don't just post shit you don't understand

>Widely agreed
>worlds leading anthropologist

On top of no source, hopefully that one person does agree with him/herself.

Mulatto fag reporting
Not mad. Product of it.
Have white gf who will be a part of this, the new future

Can we just fucking vaporize everyone that isn't Caucasian pl0x?

I'm sick of this whole nigger battle already. Niggers fucking suck. They are less intelligent and have horrible hair.

Ahh I love it

Diversty means that there are many different populations of the same species.

Not one population mixed from previously separate population.

I'm not even black and this was sad to read man. I hope you find happiness bro, outside of the interweb.

Science have prove you wrong.

I'll meet you half way OP. If we kill all the news, Arabs, and niggers. I will embrace your desire for and o e single race, but only under those conditions.

Go back to plebbit you fucking faggot.

>jews

"genetic diversity" is a much different concept than just "diversity". Two people can exhibit very similar attributes but vary a fair bit genetically. What is in your genotype isn't always displayed as a phenotype. Also, you can have population diversity such as black jaguars (dominant mutation) vs spotted jaguars

The news is ran by Jews.. so it wasn't really wrong

Say what you want but those kids are good looking

Brb straight brown hair, tanned skin, blue eyes but still get called black?

Look how retarded they are.

Whom is this whore Sup Forums. Tonight I fap in hell

Awh fuck yeah, nigga. Heal yeah muthafuckka

Fact niggers are the fathers of the world please pay homage to your daddy

How are those kids good looking with their 40 thousand dollar fake teeth they had implanted into their tiny negroid skulls just so some mix racing fucking whore can get some likes on instagram.

Fuck those people and fuck interracials.

the neo-nazis in this thread are just sad because they're correctly valued as shit-tier by society. They need to elevate themselves by making it out that they're racially superior because they've failed to carve out success for themselves through actual competition.

What easier way to succeed than to act like you have divine right to success?

Yea, and monkeys, too. And other lower forms of life.

>being this buttblasted

You're conflating multiracial mixing with multiculturalism. Culture is not the same as race. You can change your culture that you practice or what others can identify you as being a part of. You can't change your race.

Otherwise, yes, potentially mixing races could introduce different genetic backgrounds that could lead to new combinations or the development of new traits. Weather or not these new traits/mutations would be beneficial would have to be looked at on a case by case scenario. Come could be good, others could be bad.

That bread is more repulsing than those mulatto mutations the OP posted.

That man didn't get those bolts from nothing. He's the type to smash your face in with a carpenter hammer and happily go to prison

You bring up teeth but ignore their blue eyes and brown hair?

Fuck interracials but white man/asian woman is the highest pairing in the world?

We can't hide from lies and propaganda anymore the blackman is your daddy don't be angry embrace it.. the time will come when whites will be bred out

Anthropologist here

You're totally full of shit.

Even if someone in the anthropology community actually had a reason to believe this (protip: they don't, everything in biology supports the idea that genetic diversity is healthier), they would never actually say it, the anthropology community is so liberal and PC they would shun the fuck out of this person. Anthropologists seriously take old experiments and redo them in as many ways as possible to find the least racist outcome and then publish that result as if it was the first one they got.

Sounds like a nigger to me :/

so much for the peaceful right-wing amirite guys?

I thought the right just wanted to peacefully build a better world? Didn't realize it involved hammers in faces :^)

Only good mixed breeding is white with Japanese or (South) Korean. Keep the sexy, intelligent genes where they belong, and let the retarded monkeys keep screwing each other into single digit IQs.

More average ?
>More
>Average
you contribute yourself to degradation of IQ

niggers have the highest rate of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and cancer. They are ugly and unintelligent. When you make a cake, you don't add shit to it to make it better. The only genetics that stand to gain anything is the inferior nigger genes, so fuck you
DONT FORGET TO SAGE

No one is going to mention that Race is a product of environment? To escape it we would have to either constantly be mixing, or we would have to inspire a culture that doesn't stay in single area over multiple generations.

Also, most people who appear to be of a certain race (in western countries such as the US), are roughly 60-80% that race. There are a ton of videos on youtube of people testing their genealogy, and it shows varying degrees of genetic compositions.

Idk if that cancer part is true. Gonna need a source friend.

She is Alli rae but that pic is shopped to make her more petite

Just a reminder that negroes are literally another species. They are literally the halfway point between humans and monkeys. And they show it. When you find yourself the rare, intelligent, kind, quiet black man, you keep them around as a friend, because they are awesome and an example of how not all of them need to be degenerate subhumans.

>product of environment?
niggers came from neanderthals having sex with primates. Niggers are animals

go find on and I'm not your friend

I'm a Berber, and im far from being Black. Berbers are an relative unknown group with a huge historic background, we are not some kind of desert bedouins. Don't Let the wiwuzkangs or lying liberals deceive any one of you into relating us to subhumans to make-up for multiculturalism. Same goes for Copts.

cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/data/race.htm

>all humans share the same common ancestor in premodern times
>they didn't
>niggers became human niggers
>whites became white humans
>Asians became the dog eating filth they are today

Whites are genetically weaker than blacks that's the real scientific facts homeboy

The more you know. Thanks pal. Alright, buddy.

I'm not. I got myself an azn cutie 3.14 and we have fucking adorable children

>diseased slaves were left to die

The original black Berbers of Morocco are still around what the hell are you taking about.. history never lies my nigga!

since white people are far healthier, stronger and smarter than niggers, I think you need to rethink your data. If you're talking about how fast a nigger runs, then I could say that a horse is genetically stronger than a nigger, I know they're about even in terms of intelligence but as far as evolving to the top of the food chain, you need to start looking with your eyes instead of your butthurt nigger ego

Blacks are weak af.They had to use freaking Jews to make the pyramids because they were too weak to. They couldn't overthrow their white masters. They are too scared to do anything nowadays without a gun or knife and being in a pack. Niggers are weak.

Worked with alot of niggers. A big nigger will be able to lift half what a white or a mexican of the same size can lift. Applies to fights as well, niggers are soft pussies.

Bullshit.. if you saw your Berber ancestors today, you would call them subhuman niggers as they were dark skinned blacks.. pic related

Kek bullshit myths! the Jews/ Hebrews where not even in Egypt around the time when the pyrimids were built! stop believing that bible bashing shit

When the fucking dumb retarder people breed and raise disrespectful, discipline-lacking, dysfunctional kids that will have no future.

ew fuck off nigger

Aww boohoo.. Your granddaughter will be ducking African cock that will be assured.

I aagree. I dream of a day when there is no Black and White. No Jew or Christian. Just humans.

Fake teeth? What are you on about, m8?

lol shut up faggot

First, interracial breeding would literally reverse evolution
Second, if everyone eventually blends into one race, you don't get multiculturalism, you get monoculture
Third, why eliminate recessive genes?

Nobody is mad, but it's kind of weird how autistic you're being about it.

Race =/= culture.

it's funny because this thread was made with the sole purpose of angering some white guys, but actually niggers become less niggerish with each generation. It goes both ways, so you niggas better be mad. Hell, you will be the first to lose your traits because you are 13% of the population, so...
Stay mad everyone regardless of race, you ALL lose.

Nice use of the ampersand, kid.

I knew it. It's you stupid niggers who are making these threads. You have no shame, at all. Sure they brought you into slavery in the US, but now today you have equal rights. There are enough Africans who would love to switch places with you, to live under the "evil white man". Be grateful, you pricks

>saves 1 frame of gif
anything you say from here on out is null and void