There are people in the world that don't realize Trump is a giant fucking fraud

There are people in the world that don't realize Trump is a giant fucking fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle
ijr.com/2015/06/355672-donald-trump-announces-monumental-change-hair-style/
youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option#Use_of_nuclear_option_during_Obama_presidency
nytimes.com/2013/11/22/us/politics/reid-sets-in-motion-steps-to-limit-use-of-filibuster.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya bro u so woke i cant believe other people arent as woke as us man

i wish we could get free education and free health care and free housing and free everything all we have to do is tax the people who give us our jobs till they leave the country

I want to see Trump get a fucking haircut because combovers are retarded.

Well, you know how dumb the average person is.
By definition - half of them are even dumber than that.

Butthurt detected

He's president and there's nothing you can do about it.

GUYS!!! unbelievable get in here

Sure... Being slightly more like Europe, Canada or every other fucking western style democracy leads to an automatic descent into a communist dictatorship.

>there's nothing you can do about it.

If you followed the news -
there's obviously a lot we can do about it.

Day 100 accomplishments anyone? lol

>a lot we can do about it

Whine, cry, and hold up signs? Lol.

*who don't realize

Proper grammar is important.

he was good for a bit, redpilled a lot of people about nationalism, so he was a step in the right direction towards entho-nationalism, but hes become too much of a loose cannon since he took office and we don't really know whos side hes on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

Trump level of incompetence = President of the United States...

>Whine, cry, and hold up signs? Lol.

Day 100 accomplishments lol

how much does shareblue pay to shit up Sup Forums ?

>give us our jobs
no, dumb dumb, you give them your labour.
this is why the world is so fucked.
learn to value yourself and demand better from the people who benefit from your abilities.

>deportations up 33%
>ultra-right supreme court justice installed
>healthcare bill passed

1,360 more days to go! Suck it liberals, and look out, Mexicans!

>healthcare bill passed

What conservatives actually believe.
Yes, they can be this stupid.
That's why they're so easily manipulated.

Remember when he said he'd change his hairstyle if he became president?

Just one more thing he's failed to deliver.

ijr.com/2015/06/355672-donald-trump-announces-monumental-change-hair-style/

BREAKING NEWS:

Trump fires FBI Comey for election violations against Clinton re: email investigation.

but it was passed by the house... are you joking?

I'm guessing just delusional, but you may be right also.

>passed by the house
wow, just wow...

The House barely passed a bill that was irrelevant because it will be re-written by the Senate.
Given how close the vote was, there is no way Senate changes will result in a bill that will pass the House.

Anyone celebrating last week's health care vote is foolish.

What a premise your little mind has conceived.

>every single person loves Trump

kek

*Republican-controlled Senate
*Republican-controlled House

Suck it, liberals.

xddddddddd

All Politicians are frauds

People who get overly passionate about supporting on Politician over another are suckers, doesn't matter what side your on, none of it matters.

...which can't seem to pass anything (without changing the rules)

Yeah, they're driving the car.
Too bad they don't know how to drive
after 8 years of being the bitch in the back seat.

Shhh, they can't understand our nihilism...

This. The Republican party is the opposition party. If a Democrat's done it, by god they're gonna undo it, and then proceed nowhere. They don't know how to lead, they only know how to bitch.

>"Great job, American Parliament! You've gotten rid of all Democratic changes made in the past 8 years! What are you gonna do next?"
>"Uh... well... um... if O-Obama didn't... uh!"

THIS

...says the why liberal still bitching about how they lost the election

waaaaaaaaaaa

>You're not allowed to complain about the President after they've been elected

I swear to Christ, you faggots have the memory of a goldfish.

user, I want you to bear with me for a second, because I want to ask you something very genuine and real. I'm going to open up and be vulnerable to you, and I want you to hold my hand through this. It's going to be difficult for me because I'm not very good at opening up, but I think I can trust you to be mature about it. Are you ready? Okay... whew... here goes.

Why is that the only thing I ever here any Trump supporter ever say ever against any criticism of Trump ever? Why don't they defend his actions on the scale and reference of his actions?

Please, take your time. I'm glad I got that off my chest. I feel like we can get through this together.

but it was passed by the house with a narrow margin... now it goes to the senate...

Hi shills

not celebrating, just stating the fact that it passed the house. It seems that you agree

see

user, I want you to bear with me for a second, because I want to ask you something very genuine and real. I'm going to open up and be vulnerable to you, and I want you to hold my hand through this. It's going to be difficult for me because I'm not very good at opening up, but I think I can trust you to be mature about it. Are you ready? Okay... whew... here goes.

Why is that the only thing I ever here any Trump supporter ever say ever against any criticism of Trump ever? Why don't they defend his actions on the scale and reference of his actions?

Please, take your time. I'm glad I got that off my chest. I feel like we can get through this together.

Because conservatives follow politics the way other people follow a sports team. It's all about winning. Whatever the team does in between games is irrelevant. Which stands to reason, as the only way Republicans can win elections is if nobody is paying attention to their actual actions in office.

Comey deserved what he got. He either expected it or he was stupid and incompetent.
Hopefully, the director of the CIA is next. If your dept. is leaking classified info, you are incompetent.

not on Sup Forums faggot

sad, but true

i like the way you think. unfortunately unless every laborer starts thinking likes this, the ones that do will most likely be fucked.

that's why unions exist. or did.

The level of chapped ass in this thread is great.

>If your dept. is leaking classified info, you are incompetent.

Or your department puts country before party and your president is an incompetent ass clown.

We are currently living through a global experiment to see what happens when the "fake it 'till you make it" doctrine is taken to its most absurd extreme.

You might want to try something other than Google translate there, Mohomomod.

$0.02 haz bean placed in you're a count. Thanks four using Shar Blue

BLUMPFADUMPF BTFO

No, Alex Jones would have said something

COVERUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Think as you like, he is out.

Because your "criticism" consists only of complaints that Trump isn't doing things the way you want, which is not an argument against his policies. There is nothing to rebut.

Damn, guess I didn't vote for an outsider

HEY OP!
There are even more people in the world that don't realize that the reasons Trump won was because, given the alternative, they didn't care that he was a complete fraud.

>Mohomomod
>Garbage grammar
>Incorrect spelling
>Ignoring central the argument to continue shitting

I like this a lot. It's like a perfect storm. Actually this retarded? Post-ironic shitposting? Who knows. Certainly not me.

You mean how Hillary was going to start ww3 by entangling the US with Syria and filling her cabinet with Wall Street?

Good thing that didn't happen...

You forgot the comma for direct address, faggot.

OMG, so you are ShareBlue?

>Because your "criticism" consists only of complaints that Trump isn't doing things the way you want, which is not an argument against his policies.
>Trump isn't doing things the way you want
>is not an argument against his policies
>the president doing things the majority of his constituents don't want him to do
>is not an argument that he should stop doing them

I'll give you some time to think about what you said

DRUMPY BUMBY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i didn't know that's how you spelled fantasies.

Ticking down "actually this retarded." Got it. Thanks for the heads up, I won't engage you further. You win, champ. Just like your president did. You go, slugger :)

Maybe, maybe not, but what are you going to do about it besides bitch on Sup Forums?

This is great, I love the butt hurt.

you mean the same rules democrats bent to appoint judges? the same obama appointees who coincidentally keep overturning trumps executive orders as unconstitutional? gotcha

still 20x than what Hillary Clinton would've done

>Praise Comey for his handling of the Clinton case.
>Repeatedly quote Comey on his handling of the Clinton case.
>Express your full confidence in Comey.
>Get investigated by Comey for treason.
>Fire Comey citing his disgraceful handling of the Clinton case.

That seems about right for the clown show that is the Trump White House.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

>you mean the same rules democrats bent to appoint judges?
helo gibe proofs pls

>the same obama appointees who coincidentally keep overturning trumps executive orders as unconstitutional?
do you know what unconstitutional means?

mark twain was smart af

Welcome to America shitcunt. Both sides are fucking stupid and evil.

Butt yous no that. U lways new that. It does not matter to you, just like it does not matter to everyone here.

The funniest ting is that u are still using yeer shitty grammar yeerself.

>Ignoring central the argument

That makes no sense Mo-homo-mod. Seriously, Mo-ham-mod, do you realize that translation programs don't really translate properly? Why even bother?

>$0.02 has been placed in your account.

But yes, post ironic shitposting. Just like everyone.

Or at least what Trump and his russian overlords have convinced you she would have done.

see

read for yourself noob

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option#Use_of_nuclear_option_during_Obama_presidency

nytimes.com/2013/11/22/us/politics/reid-sets-in-motion-steps-to-limit-use-of-filibuster.html

Leaks coming out of the White House everyday so...

And what will be accomplished by all your whining in this thread?

>Trump still in office
>Get to enjoy almost four more years of liberal butthurt

>Being a willing useful idiot for the objectively worse side because the system as a whole needs to be fixed.

Edgy and underaged? You know you gotta be 18+ to use this site, right?

>muh politics
think you know where to go

Comey did not feel the need to cooperate with the Justice Dept., a requirement for the job.
He was fired at the request of the Dept of Justice.
He needed fired.

>And what will be accomplished by all your whining in this thread?
That specifically? There's undecided readers who may decide to do their own research after reading what I write. There's diehards who change their minds after seeing that they may be wrong.

Don't get complacent. That's why Trump got elected in the first place. Democrats laughed themselves to second place and now they're scrambling a late defense before he burns the country to the ground. If you're actually unironically supporting Trump, you might wanna get your shit together and give your party a makeover. Assuming you support them. I can't know. I don't know anything about you. If you're just doing this for old-school lulz, though, we have nothing else to talk about.

Yeah, it's called propaganda.

sure kid. we know why he was fired.

>tfw Trump fired the man who was investigating his campaign's possible ties to Russian interference in the election at the recommendation of the Attorney General who recused himself from the investigation.

>Being a willing useful idiot for the objectively worse side because the system as a whole needs to be fixed

What? Do you even read what you type in? Seriously. Stop. Say that sentence out loud. You sound like an idiot. Also, objectively, as a word, means something that is not influenced by personal feelings and bias. Now, I know that I am hitting you with more English than your Turkish overlords usually let you understand, but I am gonna help you out here. All politics is biased. That is the point. If we did things logically and without bias, we wouldn't need a government, it would be done on it's own.

>$0.02 has been placed in your account.

The actual saddest part is that you think these thoughts are edgy. They are not. They are common thoughts. That is why Trump won. But it is not like you are actually American, Mohammed

I'm curious, what would she would have done? You sound like you feel you got an amazing deal out of all this, somehow.

True.

people are stupid we've been over this

Engaging in fake news, huh.
Made up from whole cloth, Good job, where did you get that?

There are people in the world who don't realize he's the president of the United States and they are worms with senseless lives, and they will die unnoticed.