Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends and they make out with them, and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing No Man's Sky and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FZPJI6Q/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is dermatology an option for you? Its really all about confidence and being able to read body language and understand verbal signals. Anyone who isn't autistic can get a girl with enough practice and at least feigned confidence.

go to a doctor

you have slept in your own filth for decades

its your problem that you wish to be a greasy dirty goober

kys

OP this will be hard to hear.

Simple answer, you won't. Some do, but that is ultra rare and a relationship/friendship was most likely developed before the acne. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT pick it. I did all through HS because I thought it made it look better flat than scabby. I know have a crater face with pits all in it, no zits. Nope, just holes and scars all over my face so I look like a burn victim

Wait until you get out of school and the acne will eventually go away and you can move on with your life

I'm fairly certain this picture is simply bait, but I'll go for it anyhow, especially if other anons are having difficulty with finding women whilst they have skin issues.
Find a woman who doesn't care about looks. Also, it doesn't hurt to be well-endowed, just going to throw that out there. While most females are too shallow and stuck-up to look past appearances, women who don't think that way do exist, even if it doesn't seem like it. Find a goth, they sometimes don't care.

>Find a woman who doesn't care about looks.

You need to go to a doctor fam

that would be every woman who fucks or sucks black men.

I understand your skepticism, but they do exist. You just have to not be a rude prick, or women will never go for you.

kill yourself in the name of Allah. There will be 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven.
do it. kill yourself. just do it.
be like Nike and just do it already. come on man, everyone is waiting,youre holding up progress, do it, kill yourself, youre useless, just do it already, come on bro, what are you waiting for? itll be awesome, youll love it. just try it a little, give suicide a taste and soon youll wonder how you ever got along without it. just go for it. do a flip off of a bridge. get a gun and shoot at a cop. yell nigger in the bronx, do it. Just murder yourself already, JESUS CHRIST MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, GET OFF OF Sup Forums AND DO IT. GET OUT AND KILL YOURSELF. GET BUSY DYING. LIFE HAS NO ROOM FOR YOU, YOURE NOT REALLY HERE ALREADY, life is just an illusion, youre the master in control. take control of your final moment and realize your total destiny, do it. do it do it do it do it.

Oh boy... thats hard haha

really? no man's buy? the worst ripoff of the decade?

why dont you play a real game like CS or PUBG

That's a nice joke, but it does work, mate. The best advice I can give is to not be rude, be hygienic to the best of your ability, and wash your face. Don't take medication for acne and don't touch your face.

also... go see a derm. take some antibiotics or accutane or some shit. eat healthier. wash your face with fucking neutrogena. cmon fam its 2k17 no excuse for pizzaface.

This. Poor hygiene.

fairly certain this is bait, but will still bite just like mr user above

*deep breath*

Look, I understand it will probably cost you half of your student loan cause murrica, but you have to go to a dermatologist and get that shit off of your face right now. I wouldn't even like to even sit next to anyone with a face like that whether boy or girl.

It's not normal, nor natural, its fucked up genes and you have to get treatment ASAP or it might haunt you for fucking decades or fuck up your skin for life.

step 1) Get treatment, get rid of acne. If you can not afford to, have a look at La Roche Posay's EFFACLAR range, maybe the Duo+

step 2) as it's noticeable getting better, you will find that you are actually pretty handsome. You'll get a nice haircut and continue treatment

step 3) after months, maybe even a year since the start of the treatment, your skin is a lot better, you look good, you go out and party with the lads. Pussy will come around more the less you think about it

step 4) done

Jesus fuck I hope pic related isn't you. Drink more water than you do at the minute, like three medium bottles a day, and get some medicine for it and it should get better if you aren't as fucked as the guy in your pic.

I had skin problems through middle-high school, but it got a lot better when I saw a GP about it and started drinking more. I still had visible acne but not red or bright just raised bumps. After that I started working our and got a lot more confident and it turned out that was the trick really

I used lemon juice it clear up my acne scars. It stings a bit at first but after doing it every night my face cleared up.

See a dermatologist. You might not get a gf soon man, young girls are idiots and total bitches. They aren't mature enough to see past your imperfections. Don't kill yourself or anything stupid like a pussy, though. Look around man. Open your fucking eyes. See all those pieces of shit that are married? With fucking kids? Fat ugly fucking assholes, all married with kids. You will too one day man.

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Why would you want a girlfriend that has acne that bad?

go away you stupid slut

First step is to play a good game

you're picking at those. stop it.
tea tree oil.
i heard once sleeping on a very clean towel every night helps.
drink water.

Not a female senor fucktard, I just work in skincare.

>Have a big dick
>Find a goth girl

What the fuck? Are you 12?

call everyone you meet a nigger and say to them what are you looking at you fucking faggot im gonna rape your mum in the face, but a gun and practice posing in front of a mirror then rape your dad in the dinner hall whilst shouting "fucking hell why didn't they go off I blame the jews and the niggers"

then run to the nearest primary school and kill all the teachers then blow your head off with a shotgun shouting im cumming while im shitting

looks like it's about to clear up

honestly

I am the "Mr. user" you referred to, and I must say I actually find acne on a person attractive. Is this rare?

People think that I eat too many chocolate bars, or that I don't wash my face...

Get proactive op!

Acne goes away in time.

1. Best thing to do is DON'T PICK AT IT

2. Chill out it will eventually go away.

...that's honestly the only things you can do. Can you get treatment? Sure. It might help a bit but the most important thing is you have to just chill. People don't hate people for having acne.

Thanks dad

this.
theres even light therapy, lasers and so on...
if you really want to get rid of it, you will.

Roaccutane m8 . Look it up

You need some serious dermatologist help, if you can't afford that then at least use some high grade face wash and lotion found at your local walmart, it will calm the outbreaks, if you can't afford those, just pocket them. its worth it

Is that pic actually suppose to be OP?
OP please clarify if that is you or an accurate representation of your situation.

I guess it's about the amount. I can find a few spots on a girl cute, but full blown blemish wars or even rosacea makes me nauseous. I've seen plenty of girls twitter posts with/without make up, and it gives you trust issues like nothing else. People really don't get that covering it won't solve shit, you need to get it treated and removed asap

filename seems legit

QUALITY THREAD, GLAD I SEE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME

Mouth full of coconut oil
Swish in mouth
Spit it out(not in a drain)
Ur done

If you don't have insurance or a lot of money, which I am guessing you don't because you let your face get so bad without going to a dermatologist, follow these steps:

1. Buy this (severe acne version): amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FZPJI6Q/

2. Acquire prescription for 2.5% Hydrocortisone OINTMENT (not cream, ointment). Any doctor will write you a script for it. Ask for a tub. It is cheap. Use this 2x a day on your face between the Smacne treatments. It will make your face less red and swollen.

3. Between all of this shit, make sure you wash your face, and keep up your hygiene.

That is all you need. Keep at it. In a few months, you'll be fine.

While you're sitting at home doing nothing, change up your diet to a healthy one. Drink tons of ALKALINE water. Work out, or at least exercise on a treadmill.

Just in case this isn't bait: Go to a dermatologist. They can probably think of something. More than likely it will include washing your face with a rough cloth daily, changing old pillowcases for freshly washed ones every few days, changing your bed sheets every few days, avoiding touching your face, and eating better foods, and getting some occasional exercise.

If you already do those things you are either lying to yourself or have a serious allergy. If you seriously try to take care of yourself and it still doesn't help within a few months, go to a doctor and repeat the process.

No matter what all this samefag scientists or professors say, you have total or near total control of your own condition. You can listen to their supression and be complacent or you can choose to always be making yourself better.

How about instead of wasting your time on a walking flesh light that will drain your money and time work on mastering a hobby or craft. Make something of yourself in society and give yourself a jump start in life financially.

Don't conform to your primative biological needs just because your friends are - rise above.

Also once you do find a person like that wife them because they are some of the best people out there. Goes for both genders and all sexual preferences

Solution: You take responsibility and get rid of the acne through 3 steps:
1. Drink enough water till' your piss is a very light shade of yellow
2. Eat a lot more greens in general, vegetables have cleansing capabilities among many benefits
3. Minimize the consumption of dairy products to a point where your skin is clear again

although your gf problem is more likely a self-humiliating ritual, which in that case you're only here for self-pity and will do nothing about in the first place
Acne is disgusting, just as you wouldn't date a girl with bad acne, whom doesn't take care of herself, like you won't.
2 option is an class b/ classic solution

Old copy pasta is old

If you're going to try and make people attack me for your awful bait, use correct grammar to sound like me, mate.

hate to say it but you're fucked m8

nah that was me posting my own awful bait faggot fuck off

Its also genetic i think. I dont wash my sheets/pillow case for months at a time and have NEVER had an acne problem. Like it's almost uncanny how few pimples I've had in my life. But yeah, he just needs acutane or whatever the fuck a dermatologist will give him.

Take a cheese slicer to that thing and start washing your face. Also eat spicy food in the shower.

kek I'm the same my wife changes her pillow case almost every night and she still has high school acne. I feel bad for her but at the same time you just just kinda stop seeing it.

>no contents sky
lmao sonyggers are roaches

African Black Soap my nigger.
And not the commercialized version that's a smooth black bar, but I'm talking about the OG product of pic related.

If the Africans did one thing right it's that they made a motherfucking miracle soap that purges everything. Lots of people have had success with acne problems just by using this soap.

Also stop playing No Man's Sky, that game is fucking dreadful.

Ear healthy bro. And wash your face and sheets.
Worked for my acne.

And to get a gf litterally just be yourself. No need to change who you are for some ho.

/thread.

>accutane

This and only this is the only answer.

Dont do this. The side effects are horrible.

Find a blind girl

Side effects can be horrible, my old roommate developed crohns disease from it. He doesn't regret it though, if your acne is as bad as OPs pick, and doesn't go away into adulthood, I'd say accutanes worth it.

if ya get gyno that can be a $10k elective procedure.

well then he can play with his own tittys instead of getting a gf, either way its a win win.

You dont man.

go to the doctor ask for some cream...? how is this hard, my friend did exactly got some prescription cream and in a few weeks it cleared up. also fuck women until u clear this up ur trying to accomplish too much at once man

jesus fuck dude u are fucked holy shit you look disgusting

roaccutan

In hs I had cystic acne so I got prescribed acutane. Worked fucking wonders and now I just have a few fading marks

Holy fuck someone needs a face transplant

stop sleeping on your pillows with grease and shit in your hair. your face rolls in it. more importantly, stop putting that shit in your hair at all because it comes down to your face when you sweat.

amount of oil produced (which blocks pores) also size of pores is very much genetic

sauce

Get a girl with the same acne as you.
Clear it up first then start fresh. Everyone i ever knew back in high school that had that kind of shit was because they never washed their hands, were always oily and dirty, never stuck with a diet or good acne product.

Eat healthy(NO FAST FOOD!!!) No soda as well. take a shower right before you go to bed. Proactive really does work.

Why the fuck would you want a girl with that acne problem? Fucks sake nothing on Sup Forums surprises me anymore.

Apply 12 gauge ammo to the source of the infection

>turned 19
>started getting acne
>got worse
>started accutane at 22
>acne gone forever

AC. U. FUCKING. TANE. That's the only answer this thread needs. Accutane. Just fucking do it, you problem's obviously genetic

Get on accutane now and you won't be that scarred. The longer you leave it, the deeper the scars. Fucking hurry.

Yeah, it's amazing how stupid people like you misunderstood his.

He has acne, he wants a girl. How the fuck did the censor he put in his picture get past you? You'd think that the DSCN would indicate that it's his camera, right?

How fucking stupid can you be to misinterpret 3 blatant things about his post?

Isotretinoin. Get fucking accutane you dingus to the niggerith degree

>Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?
>
>all my friends have girlfriends and they make out with them, and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing No Man's Sky and posting here.
>
>i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?
DIE NEW FAG ヌヤミ