I recently lost my virginity to my fully biological sister

I recently lost my virginity to my fully biological sister

I don't think it's "as bad" though because we didn't grow up together, we recently met up for the first time as adults.

Are we degenerates?

Yep.

Why?

Yes

Story?

Totally

yes

half and half, repress it for about 30 years

Yes please greentext

Its called wincest for a reason.

However as I understand psychology those whom are blood related to each but grow up separately can have Genetic Sexual Attraction,l so its not uncommon.

It's against God's will, might produce a tard child, and it's narcissistic. By having sex with your sibling, you're saying that you only like people who are most like yourself. If that doesn't say that you're an egotistical fuck, then I don't know what does.

Greentext it

Disgusting, get out of my chan you fuckin redneck

it's actually quite common for long separated relatives to be sexually attractive to each other. So

Just because it's common, doesn't mean it's okay.

Morals are relative asshole.

Yes

I don't see how incest is happening so frequently for people on Sup Forums, is that an American thing to do or so? I can only speak for Netherlands though (to put it EXTREMELY gently, it's not 'done' here)

It's weird but as long as they don't reproduce it isn't really bad by any objective standard.

Not in the eyes of God.

I suck shit at Green text

Basically she knew I was a virgin, we met up for the first time, got to talking, I was joking around and said we should do it, she asked me seriously if I ever would, she said yes, we did it

?

That's a fucking weird statement

That's like female Trump supporters defending Trump's 'grab her by the pussy statement', saying that's morally correct

Yeah, and neither of us are from the south

1/10

Depends on what 'God' you are referring to

Given the bible is written 2k years ago, maybe incest was an OKAY thing to do back then, implying jesus kind of agrees with it

HEH

M8 it's reality morals are made by men. They aren't objective different societys have different moral standards. Unless you believe in god and think they were handed by him, but that's just silly.

>lost virginity
>met as adults

You sound like a real winner op.

Leviticus 18:6-12
'None of you shall approach any blood relative of his to uncover nakedness; I am the LORD. 'You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, that is, the nakedness of your mother. She is your mother; you are not to uncover her nakedness. 'You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness.'The nakedness of your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether born at home or born outside, their nakedness you shall not uncover. 'The nakedness of your son's daughter or your daughter's daughter, their nakedness you shall not uncover; for their nakedness is yours. 'The nakedness of your father's wife's daughter, born to your father, she is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 'You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's sister; she is your father's blood relative.

By adult I mean early early 20s

Gtfo chistfag no one cares

No I don't believe in a god

From a moral perspective, I'd say nearly every society rejects incest as the concept just does not appeal to most people

From a practical perspective, breeding fetuses with trisomy 21 results in a cognitively retarded baby which detriments society nonetheless

I honestly hope your slut of a sister gets pregnant and births the most deformed abomination known to man. I hope you go to jail and get raped by 10 foot long dicks. I hope you bleed out from your gaping anal orifice and be tortured for the rest of eternity in Hell. Heretic.

if u didnt take pictures then yes you are degenerates

I have many pics but I'm not sharing with you kids

this isnt the fantasy channel

kids need to learn stop being a faggot

It isn't my fantasy. I honestly hope that happens to OP.

I care, he was contradicting my post which is interesting to read

Does that also excludes cousins? I'd imagine royal families historically tend to perform incest in order to keep a pure bloodline

Also I find the terms 'uncover' and 'nakedness' hard to define.

god isn't real

Uncover/Nakedness meaning having sex with them. Being naked alongside your sibling is okay, you did it when you were kids I'd bet. Also, cousins are excluded. Unless the word cousin is proceeded by a number.

Matter of personal opinion.

Er, I mean include.