Don't mind me, just posting the most KINO thing to ever come from comic adaptations

Don't mind me, just posting the most KINO thing to ever come from comic adaptations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-WUjhpjcBU
youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
en.pons.com/translate/polish-english/kino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A real fucking shame that the movie was butchered by editing and reshots.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-WUjhpjcBU

Kill yourself or go back to Sup Forums

it looks like shit you fucking autist cucks

What the fuck does KINO mean? It's about time I ask because I still have no goddamn clue.

It means DC movies my friend

>being so mad about a KINO scene that he has to back trace the image
TFW I'll never experience your amount of butthurt.

Why don't they just say "dc movies". Pretty sure I see KINO with a lot of different stuff even that has nothing to do with DC movies.

Every movie ultimate goal is like to be a dc movie

a pleb like you obviously wouldn't understand

Its a way for plebs with no cinematic skill set or cinema knowledge to defend low IQ pandering trash

He looks like a white A$AP Rocky

All it takes to impress IMDb buffs is to jarringly inject a scene ripped from a famous comic drawing; you can bet they'll be pushing it for months on end as if it's this revelation that's misunderstood.

Pathetic.

This. I don't get it either. Everyone is acting so edgy and cool when they post it. Fucking bullshit Sup Forums memes for the autistic.

I'm convinced the apologists of this shitfest are all just Joker &/or Harley fanboys. This movie was fucking terrible. It's like DC tried to make a Marvel film whos basis for comparison was the first Avengers movie. They then threw in a metric fuckton of licensed music thinking it'll GotG it, and smothered it with several coats of edginess for that shiny Hot Topic veneer

seriously? this is a Sup Forums thing?. Wouldn't Marvel be the like role model or whatever?. They make a bunch more movies right?. Or does tv think marvel has a quanity vs quality thing going on?.

What compelled them to design Harley the way she is in Suicide Squad, will forever fucking baffle me.

This is the direction they took and they will be whoring it for the next couple of years. Of all the Harley Quinns and Jokers they could have made, they went for the worst possible kind - and we will have to deal with this stupid edgy Joker for years until they reboot again, because DC is going to crash and burn.

>TFW
Oh yeah this guys a redditor

ouch, you sure insulted me there.

Margot looks like shit in that outfit, like, mexican-cosplay-tier level of shit.

>thinks tfw originated from leddit

i love when they out themselves

KINO means Cinematography.

You can say things like capekino or foodkino.

got it?

It's Russian for film, it's misused here because Russian theorists like Eisenstein and Vertov used it and it is on their wiki pahes

Even this scene is butchered by editing. I saw the screenshots and didn't think it possible but those crazy bastards went and did it.

reminder that this was a whole scene before it got edited by WB

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
don't mind me guys just shilling my video.
pay no attention to the loads of capeshit kino threads being posted, that counts as discussion

Pretty much this
I feel all this discord is just faggots who latched onto the new Joker and Harley, got IN TO DEEP and just can't/won't admit they made a grave error.

Seriously, Leto's Joker was fucking cancer.
>inb4 he's not a fan of Jared Leto
>inb4 obligatory Marvelfag comment

Kino = cuck

Was Joker a cuck?

He killed the big black guy for not fucking his girlfriend

>What compelled them to design Harley the way she is in Suicide Squad, will forever fucking baffle me.
The world may never know...
On an unrelated note, Hot Topic & Spencer's are having a huge sale!

Stop shilling your Youtube channel

Kino = cuck = nu-male

Jared Leto doesn't even come of as The Joker, he feels like a zombie gangbanger with some eccentric creepy qualities.

Jared's whole performance feels like masturbatory try hard schlock. It's not The Joker. At all.

K ids
I mport
N aive
O pinions

>tfw capeshitters ruined the kino meme

en.pons.com/translate/polish-english/kino

stop shilling your suicide squad threads

>posting this non-stop for two weeks
>2k views and 9 likes
You did it!

It was edited by a fucking film trailer company
It's a 2 hour long trailer