Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=w0bOi5dF37M
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm white, but it's just my skin color

i didnt choose to be white nor did i do anything to be white hence not an achievement > not proud

fucking kikes

People who are into White Pride are generally embarrassing failures with little else going for them.
When I think of White Pride I think of sad, desperate, lonely, angry people. Bleak. Insular. Anti-intellectual. Ill mannered. Uncultured. Ignorant.
I don't want to be associated with such people.
I'm happy being white, but am more proud of my own achievements.

what about black people being proud of being black. or gay people. or jewish peop.. ok kikes arent people but what about the rest? are they still sad and failures and that shit you just said?

im 25% black, raised by a nigger loving white mother that only embraced nigger culture.

>tfw white supremacist that only listens to hard rock.

Those are historically oppressed people.
They've been and in many cases continue to be disadvantaged by their race or orientation.
Taking pride in that is a logical way to express their individuality in the face of such prejudice.

White folks in West have been the dominant demographic. So there isn't really any need to express pride in it. It's the status quo.

I don't really have an issue with folks who are individually proud of their race. Good for them.

But the White Pride movement isn't about fighting oppression. It's about white supremacy. Which is lame. I'm an English speaking white dude, my culture runs the world. If you need extra bonus pride as a white person, then you're a fucked up failure who can't even win in a rigged race.

Because only retards care about this. If you're too much of a shitstick to make it in the world without some "oh plz help me I am white and life hurts" bullshit, maybe you're actually a loser.

Oh, and if being proud of being white wasn't constantly co-opted by idiots who want to spew racist shit, then yeah, maybe I could actually be proud of being white. If the people who shout "white pride" are any indication of the current standing of the white race, I'm not proud of it.

>Oh, and if being proud of being white wasn't constantly co-opted by idiots who want to spew racist shit, then yeah, maybe I could actually be proud of being white.
This. 10000 times this.

Good goy.

Sup Forums is normie cuck territory nowadays

It's embarrassing.

*tips fedora*

And that's all you've got.
No comeback to any of that argument, just more dumb desperate racism.
You've got nothing.

You know that font is used on the Death Row Records logo right?

nah, Sup Forums used to be racist for shock value, roodypoo.
the entrenched and organised white nationalism is what's new.

Sup Forums has always been more liberal than Sup Forums, I dunno what you're talking about

Are you a non-binary pansexual demi-queer by any chance?

Cringe.

The alt-right began solidifying itself in the early days of Sup Forums and Sup Forums (mainly Sup Forums tho)

Because I am too busy to occupy my life with hate for other races. Between working a 48 hour a week job, working out, a girlfriend and a hobby I just don't have time or energy to focus on hating someone that I have never met just because the color of their skin.

www.dafont.com/forum/read/116114/death-row-font

nope. straight white dude.
but keep attacking me rather than my argument.

newfag detected

I'm not even OP, just came here and cringed at the amount of effort you out arguing with an intentionally incendiary bait thread. I'm not here to argue fam

But I do.

>because the color of their skin
when will the "race is just skin color"-meme die?

White pride is just clenched assholes that desperately wants to be drilled...

we do niggerfaggot

good for you, I guess.

SHEEEEEEIT

cnn.com/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/

I'm spanish

all identity politics are trash, you're no better than the sjws if you're proud of something you had no control over (your race)

White people without Neanderthal genes.

these only prove why White Pride isn't needed, and remains the refuge of failures.

It matters when white people are the only ones who vote for parties that support free speech and gun rights.

white does not define me. Sure, i'm shallow but I'm just not that shallow

Explain. It appears to show a long tradition of gangbanging inventions and advancement. If I happen to agree with many of the ideals and traditions of these same scientists it's fair to say I'm proud of them. In fact I'll take credit for their achievements just as much as the dumb things like enslaving blacks and bringing them to USA.

>People unironically believe this

my friend, correlation doesn't mean cause, thats a logical falacy

I dont see a point in taking pride in the fact that ones ancestors received more/less sunlight than others. sit the fuck down whiteboi

pathetic

eat shit

khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!

Looks pretty conclusive. They vote for the party that is about open borders, hate speech laws, and anti-gun, anti-white.

Because we are all fucking scumbags regardless of our skin color

It's easy to live being a white person. There's no pride in that.

>white people accomplish 99% of everything even to this day
>being proud of being white is bad
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

lmao saving this for future pasta

Taking pride in Scientific achievements and progress is fine.
But it's the opposite of white supremacy, which is regressive, anti-intellectual and unscientific.
The reality is that the White Power movement is trash.

even in California white men are still red pilled lol

homeless white people have it easy?

>white people are already on top
>we need to empower white people! like me! especially me! I'm a sad failure even though my race is number 1! bwah!

But I am tho.

I want the source to that electoral map, seems like bullshit to me. Also, is it the melanin in niggers that compels them to vote for the democrats? Is it really because of their race, or because they've been led to buy identity politics? Much like yourself, you would blindly vote for the republicans, right?

If you are talking about the lowest tier skinhead thug who deals meth to other whites then yes. There are intelligent white folks who want to preserve their cultures and homeland. youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

You don't have to be the worst caricature of a southern skinhead to want to preserve something great.

>>not White
>>still supports White Pride
welp

>I want the source to that electoral map, seems like bullshit to me. Also, is it the melanin in niggers that compels them to vote for the democrats? Is it really because of their race, or because they've been led to buy identity politics? Much like yourself, you would blindly vote for the republicans, right?

>I'm a sad failure even though my race is number 1
even if it's true that white race is #1, do you think it just happened that way overnight?

I was proud, but according to Varg I'm some sort of nigger because I have brown eyes and brown hair.
Now I'm proud to be a jigaboo poo in the loo mongol.

I think the Republicans are weak as fuck. I wouldn't have even participated had Trump not proposed the wall and other things to protect white demographics.

I never implied race was only about skin....Or that "race" is the proper wording for this. You can tell quite clearly who is non-European is almost every case though.

I support a lot of white people. I also support people of various shades of melanin.

heheh, this one.
no. same shit, different flavour.
white people and white culture do not need protecting.
you're dragging me down the same old alley of White Supremacist bullshit. I'm out.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

so by 'race' you mean 'culture'? If that's the case I totally agree, black culture is the worst, thanks to pieces of shit rappers like snoop dogg who romanticize being a monkey thug

>white people and white culture do not need protecting.

Are you jewish?

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Are these Ugandans being black supremacists and therefore wrong for protecting their heritage?

I'm not an edgy 12 year old retard. I realize we're all human beings on this planet living an uncertain existence and we all need to work together to survive.

yes, their women should be able to fuck/marry whoever the fuck they want

There is definitely some hardware and software. One is the foundation for the other. I think hardware is much more important in this case.

good thing its mostly bait

DONT LET THEM FOOL YOU BROTHER!

WHITE POWER!
WE WONT GIVE UP!
GREETINGS FROM GERMANY!

Sensible

those are some fine looking men

No

White is the only race that matters, fuck the others! The world would be such an amazing place without them

Only reason Trump won is because Clinton rigged it from Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=w0bOi5dF37M

Tell that to Islam.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

sounds more like the Ugandans need to up their game rather than whining like little bitches.

>white people and white culture do not need protecting.

What if the Chinese have 0% in common with the natives and will destroy the politics and take over? Didn't you hate that about the Amerindians?

THAT'S F'N BADASS MFER

Forgot to quote this dude

France celebrated when the Nazis were defeated.
France just voted decisively against a white nationalist leader.
When are you losers gonna realise that people don't support your weird view of the world?

I'm white pride redneck but I do enjoy from time to time fucking a bigger princess. I have to nigress pets. That's I treat like fuck toys. They enjoy it. Pic not related but how I treat both of them and they enjoy it. One is called the white nigger sucker. The other slave whore. They gave them selves these names. I have tied the up in a field before one with nigger ass in the air. Other with legs behind her head. While one klansmen was ass fucking one. I was going back of the throat on the other one. Drunk of course.

nigga you drunk right now or dumb as fuck

if the Chinese start shooting Ugandans, then that's a fair comparison.
Everything else is fair game.