conservashits

> conservashits

> Only opposes endless wars costing trillions of dollar when the Republicans are in power. Supports it when it comes from democrats.

Demoshits

Gerorge bush is a shit president dosen't make your media sensationalized nigger any better

Canada, are you sick or something?

>literally a nigger Muslim who doubled the national debt of all previous Presidents COMBINED

Libshits.

Meanwhile, back in reality:

51% approval rating

22% end of term approval rating

How exactly did Obama's economic policy differ from that of the Bush administration? They both spent a shitload of money and favored stimulus packages

I want off this ride.

Obama gave more gibsmedats, so people are more likely to leave work. Also, all of Obama's economic recovery stuff was taken straight from the bush administration.

How is that good half the country hates him, and niggers who like him because he is black

just wait until June 2016...

How many jobs was created before the Great Recession in 2008?
Obama took Office january 2009, and the GR was due to happend at some point
>September 2008 – 432,000 jobs lost
>October 2008 – 489,000 jobs lost
>November 2008 – 803,000 jobs lost
>December 2008 – 661,000 jobs lost

>7,560,000

That's a lot of part-time McJobs.

JUST double up my denbts

>Part-time jobs are just as good as full-time jobs.

>adding 10 trillion in debt to prop up economy

holy shit anyone can do that.

97% believe in global whining

Niggers are subhuman.

>occupy demo-jews
>math

And I love how "labor force participation rate" is never disclosed.

that's some good math right there

>2010
lmao CONservashits think all Muslims are terrorists when Al-Queda is only like 0.00000001% of the Muslim population.
>2016
lmao CONservashits think all Muslims are terrorists when ISIS is only like 0.00000001% of the Muslim population.
>2020
lmao CONservashits think all Muslims are terrorists when [yet another singular Islamic terror group] is only like 0.00000001% of the Muslim population.

Democrats are criminally stupid.

(((((Stein)))))