Any Calculus buffs out there? I have a final tomorrow and I need help finding the general solution to problem 3

Any Calculus buffs out there? I have a final tomorrow and I need help finding the general solution to problem 3.

Thanks in advance if you do decide to help a nigga out

Sorry for the picture being sideways, i posted this from my phone

are u fucking retarded? if your doing a final and you havent learnt how to do this simple problem then you deserve to fail....

Not only do you post a calculus problem but you post it sideways. This isn't Dark Souls NG 7 nigga

Fuck you dude you probably don't know how to do it either

if i told you to use the quotient rule would it help? u must have learnt somthing

Ya I don't think this problem is easy either OP. Looks like separation of variables and maybe partial fractions.

looks like implicit differentiation i can solve it right now or i can send you a link to a 10 minute concise video that will teach you how to do it yourself? up to you

wait no its not even implicit differentiation its normal integration

How often will you repost this nuisance? Nearly as bad as the atheism bait within the last weeks.

How to you separate it then?

OP what level calc is this? What tools have you learned

this should go to

Just leave if you can't help the guy fag. We all have to learn math one step at a time. Go to a trap thread were you belong.

OP have they taught you partial fractions? You need to get t on one side and y on another then integrate

Are you retarded? I just told you, OP is baiting with this thread. This one is the 11th time I see it this week.

Next time I will laugh at you along with OP, faggot

separate
dy/dt=(5t+2y)/(3y-2t)
(3y-2t)dy=(5t+2y)dt
ydy=7tdt
integrate both sides
y^2/2=7t^2/2
y=Âħsqrt(7)t

How did you get that 3rd line? 3y - 2t certainly isn't 1y

Lol thats the first thing that went thru my head. And yes i can do the problem.

I got my buddy to help me. Apparently this is how you do it in case you were wondering.
And btw this is differential equations, not really calculus

Wtf when i take the picture normally it rotates the whole thing. Wtf is wrong with my phone lmao

Alright I'm done with this shit. Thanks Sup Forumsros that were actually interested in helping

No problem calc and ODEs are tough math bro. Best of luck.

I think you're fucked. With much luck you can do it.

Pic related is what you need to know, and it's pretty basic.

I suggest heading over to if you want to start having some insights on the neet lifestyle

Btw the y and t are functions, not variables