Here, even in Sup Forums the home of the racist, rightwing conserva-cucks I know that I can still find sane people...

Here, even in Sup Forums the home of the racist, rightwing conserva-cucks I know that I can still find sane people, my family

Probably the only west-subculture that is inherently happy

somos una familia amiguitos, desde los peruanos comepalomas, los nargentinos, los hues, los chilenoparlantes, o nosotros los saltamuros

#familialatina

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Build wall, Paco

tu también eres de la familia pinshe vato >:v

Truly the only western culture worth living in.

build it

BUILD IT
U
I
L
D

I
T

la wea cuatica :v

Jajajjajaa.

The Iberian thinks he is cool and all.

I would say we surpassed you, but that is such a low achievement, saying it unironicly is worth nothing.

BUILD WALL

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Best blend I've found so far is a Cuban/Colombian woman.

Top shelf fuck.

>incluyendo los negros monos de mierda de Brasil
«No»

Hey guys, fuck mudslims.

Hold my milk, Ecuador. I want a milkshake.

si, incluyendo a esos vatos >:v

Wall. Now.

Construí el muro

Pay for wall Pancho.

para el resto de los latinos "construí" es el pasado de construir,

pero si te entendí maldito narizón >:v

This

We might not have the best experience at shaking things, ask Japan.

:(

Kill yourself, Juan.

Is there anything to the stereotype of latinos as hardworking people? (Brazil Doesn't count)

Your culture is full of garbage and cheetos, Mexico you nedd to chdxk your shit and start holding to set standards

fokin based!
Do you still accept nazis?

not true

we are happy

>Brazil Doesn't count
Why is that?

>Brazil
>latino
>no

I consider them as brothers, I even studied some portuguese, and I wouldnt care if they were all black

they are brothers, they are family

I consider them as brothers, I even studied some portuguese, and I wouldnt care if they were all black

they are brothers, they are family

Just think, by the end of the century America will also be a Hispanic country

#Tendrásquevolverte
#Construyeelmuro
#APagarVicenteFox

I dont know what is your stand in the matter

but I will be happy because then we would be family

HAAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

okay

I bet you call yourself an American also, right?

esos son pedos de México, nada que ver con el propósito de este hilo arenoso

Quads of truth.

Do you seriously think that? Pretty sure the Portuguese descendants also count as latinos, as I am one.

The color of your skin has nothing to do with it too, as all of our countries are mixed and have a wide variety of races living in them, I myself am 100% portuguese on both sides of my family, and am white as fuck, that still does not mean im not a latino.

no because that word was claimed by you to refer to yourselves, in a way it belongs to u, you can have it, we have a better name for ourselves

Construye el muro, taco.

Concuerdo, por cierto. Cuando los blancos se hayan autocuckeado hasta extinguirse, nosotros nos encargaremos de remover el kebab.

Mexican here too, I'm neutral.

As long as we weren't corrupt and the cartels were gone then it would be great, unless you're some sturmweenie.

Also, build wall on Belize and Guatemala border.

No blacks

Obesity is bliss, that the new motto down there?

>we can jump 10m walls
>obesity

anyone who speaks a language with latin influence is a latino. Even Italians are latino.

Venezuela aqui solo quiero decir que el muro crecio 5 metros :^)

its a different meaning for the same word

but yeah, we also share many things with french and italians, we are like cousins

ay callate we, nada que ver con el hilo

What? Burritos?

>be french
>dirty mexicans claim you're family
>keep asking for money

LA RASA, ESE. 14/88

LATIN POWER

VATOS LOCOS.

SOCAL COALITION

Latins friends lets unite and remove kebab

alguien más se retuerce de incomodidad cuando un chicano postea en hilo latino? no hablo de algún inmigrante o estudiante pero algún hijo de algún latino con esa actitud MUH HERITAGE.

even better, lets latinice the whole world

as I said, probably the only west-subculture that is inherently happy

la verdad no, son familia

yo hablaría ingles si fuera a gringolandia, pero en parte al negarse a hacerlo están expandiendo nuestra cultura

>nuestra cultura
Es una mierda y sería mejor que dejara de existir, para empezar es una cultura bastardizada de la europea. La ética del trabajo gringa es superior a la nuestra. Me cago en la 'felicidad' latina si solo sirve para ser un montón de mediocres muertos de hambre

amigable recordatorio que no somos latinos
gracias por su tiempo

youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing

todo bien. este tema no insulta a los argentinos.

no somos muertos de hambre

y que bueno que sea bastardizada, amamos la libertad y esas cosas mientras no tenemos ese deseo innato de ir a matarnos los unos contra los otros sin razón

cual es el propósito de vivir si vas a estar en un constante estado de depresión?

Why the fuck are you cucks writing on Spanish? Go to Hispachan or some shit.

CANELO PARA EL PRESIDENTE

¡hola paco!

enviar más chicas individual y un menor número de madres viudas por favor.

¡gracias!

>no somos muertos de hambre
Mirá Venezuela, mirá Argentina (aún en el periodo post-Kirchner), todavía somos una plaga

>amamos la libertad
Y los europeos aman la esclavitud, al igual que los gringos enfermos conque el estado los vá a mandar a campos de concentración, amiright?

>cual es el propósito de vivir si vas a estar en un constante estado de depresión?
Cual es el propósito de vivir si no vás a hacer algo para salir de la situación que te deprime?

Una cosa es ser pobre, digno y tratando de salir del hueco; otra cosa es ser pobre, parásito y 'feliz'

pues desarrollando la idea de cuck, tu lo serias, hablando una lengua impuesta sobre ti y negandote a abrazar tu cultura....

la verdad se hablar ingles y todo, pero no seas chairo men, este es un hilo latino; eu podo falar portugues un poquino btw a mis hermanos brasileños

>come here to join my latin brothers
>no hablo español

not feeling part of this, 2bh

Construct it.

CONSTRUYELO
O
N
S

T
R
U
Y
E
L
O

Sorry Portuguese bro.
One of my good friends was from Brazil and could sort of understand Spanish

I can speak with u in english my brother, latino its more a spirit that anything else

Todos los negros, mestizos y el resto de indios deben ser exterminados por el bien de Latinoamérica. Am I doing it right?

eu podo decir una cosinha en portugues

porra xd

aqui viene un porteño, tenias que arruinarlo bro

>could sort of understand Spanish
We all can sort of understand spanish because it is similar, a lot of words are the same and stuff, but we can't actually speak it.

Qual pais hispanico tiene meyor acento?

Uruguayo puto

No

peru
then uruguay
then mexico
then colombia

at the end chile xd

You tell them father Spain.

I like you better than the Mudslimes, at least.

Nosotros gracias a dios podemos seguir siendo tan racistas y xenófobos como se nos de la gana. Algo bueno teníamos que sacar de ser argentinos

Falklands

otro porteño

si y no, luego se quejan porque el resto de nosotros luego hace memes como:

eh vos sos un negro envidioso, cuantas copas tenes?

muy bien, Cisplatina

Gracias Señor Trump

Fuck yes hermano

When do we start

A fair amount of African countries in the south also speak Portuguese. I found that interesting.

We're they just Portugal colonies?

dont listen to him, the song was actually an autocritic of a uruguayan band agains the uruguayans that consider themselves different latinos, en español una satira

Posting flag to trigger argentinians and brazilians

can we all be friends please :^)
also who is going to win la copa america??

jaja cool bro

Yeah. The Portuguese were great at their peak.

it's triggering flashbacks of us genociding you guys

ya somos amigos, al menos entre la mayoría de nuestras gentes

si tu crees que el odio del futbol es equiparable al odio entre bulgaros-hungaros, ucranianos-rusos, polacos-lituaneses estas loco shavo

>Were they just Portugal colonies?

Yes,but the only Portugal colony that went right was Macao,Brazil is getting there

The rest are absolute shitholes,to the point where fucking Brazil has to send the army to ensure they stop killing eachother

cabo verde is also pretty great
not 1st world tier but it's liveable, especially compared to rest of africa

No me molestan los memes incluso me hacen reír. Toma mi comentario como el chiste sin gracia que es

Jajajajajajaj morí de risa hoy con la wea cuatica y ahora en Sup Forums

south brazil will be more german than germany in 10 years

jajaja eso querés creer

encontré al indio resentido choripanero y narizón
no tenés algún acto de la cámpora que ir hoy?

hey shavo que andas haciendo en slovenia, estas loco

o... solo sabes español

Malvinas >:(