Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/811671823700135940
youtube.com/watch?v=hoPRAAqaA04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look like muslims.

based customers

maybe that segment of the crowd just decided to wear white

is that T-mobile logo?

They are Bavarians, not Germans. Nice try though, Pedro.

si

At least bayern customers shouldn't comlplain. There club is owned by companies too.

>>"RB Leipzig are le ebin evil guys!"
>>"they're destroying football traditions!"

Can someone explain this? Even the faggot commentators said that.

A german meme

pls explain

apparently you can't participate in football if your club isn't 100 years old, and also having a sponsor in the name is a no-no, nevermind if your club have everything else sponsored, like OP's pic

Started from the bottom, now they here

Football died 20 years ago.
If you don't support your local team you're part of the cancer and should kys.

In Germany teams are owned by the fans, not companies.

Although Leipzig is not technically totally owned by Red Bull, it looks like they are (called RB, sponsor in the shirt is Red Bull, their stadium is the Red Bull Arena

fucking krauts, when will they learn?

why do you think we call buyern fags customers? their club is literally telekom audi fc

Germans think they are special snowflakes and care more about "muh epic fan culture" than they do about football.

>Adolph
>ph

>In Germany teams are owned by the fans, not companies.

No. In Germany clubs are owned by the clubs themselves. We have the 50+1 rule that says at least 51% of the shares of the club have to be owned by the club itself.

>Although Leipzig is not technically totally owned by Red Bull, it looks like they are

Red Bull circumvented the 50+1 rule by just creating a new club. So while the shares are in the hands of the club, it is effectively controlled by Red Bull because they created it.

Germans are generally retarded

Look at me I'm getting 4k money for literally being black and deflorating girls on their 18th birthday

German clubs are city bound. Köln fans are from Cologne, Augsburg fans are from Augsburg etc

Bayern and to some extend Dortmund are the only exceptions. English clubs are mainly supported by foreigners, the city is mainly incidental. There's the reason why the connection is more important.

This is literally no different than a advertisement board you dumb spic.

Their team is not a club but a franchise. Every of their fans are edgy gloryhunters.

Last year they spent more than the rest of the 2. Bundesliga combined, knicking all good young players of lower table Bundesliga teams, all thanks to Red Bull money and ignoring the 50+1 rule that every single Bundesliga club follows.

>inb4 what is 50+1

50%+1 of the club has to be fanowned. All bundesliga clubs are owned by thousands of fans.
RassenBalsport ignored this by only having like 10 fans who are all major Red Bull shareholders

>inb4 what is 50+1

>50%+1 of the club has to be fanowned. All bundesliga clubs are owned by thousands of fans.

that's completely not true you idiot, read to understand it

>deflorating girls on their 18th birthday
I assume you mean "deflowering" and you'd be four years too late when they're 18.

Its the same concept but change fans with boardmembers

>drives VW
>uses Aspirin whenever he has a headache
>suggested SAP to his boss for IT solutions in the company
>waah DON'T DRINK RED BULL YOU'RE DESTROYING FOOTBALL IF YOU DRINK REDBULL
fucking idiots. I'm indifferent to RBL, but you can't go around crying about RB if you're looking at the same league that has Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim in it. And don't pretend that other teams don't have huge sponsors behind them. Just because they don't have them in their logo and or name doesn't make them any better

>18th birthday

eeewww... too old.

Load of nonsense, sure we have lots of foreign fans who watch the games on TV and post gibberish on the facebook pages thinking the players are actually reading it, but most people in the stadiums are local fans.

All it means is nobody gives a shit about the Bundesliga.

^this

Leipzig fans = Consumers
Buyern fans = Customers

If you think that Bavarians reprent Germany, german culture or german values you are retarded.

Köln fans = costumiers
Dortmund fans = shareholders
Leverkusen fans = patients
>Schalke fans = alcoholics

Wolfsburg fans = employees
Hoffenheim fans = corporatists

>caliphate of hermany

holy shit kek

b-but buyearn get a pass because they are old money!

Imagine being this ass ravaged because Bavaria is the most superior state in Germany and is everything that is loved about Germany around the world.

Hamburger SV fans = Americans

finally someone says it

it's just the management of Manchester City and PSG watching the match

>this leipzig butthurt

Nürnberg fans = passionate lovers

And what if my local team doesn't exist?

Customers :)

You'll note the T-Mobile logo is also immediately below them on the moving advertisement board barrier thing.

I don't understand the rule. Where did the clubs get the money to buy their shares in the first place? Who controls the board if the club is the shareholder?

Underrated tßh

Most German clubs already existed as gymnastics and athletic societies

do they get paid/free tickets for that?

they are Telekom workers iirc

there's this one too

You hate on Bayern for having advertisements in the crowd? That's like if you hated someone for wearing an Adidas hat because it was "advertisement"

>Where did the clubs get the money to buy their shares in the first place?

By natural expansion.

When these clubs were founded a hundred years ago they weren't worth shit, they grew over time.

Was Bayern founded in 2009 by Telekom out of thin air and is called T Com Bayern and is there a T in their logo?

No

>It's okay to buy everyone as long as you're a world renowned team with history
kek

I think we could both agree that RB Leipzig are just one big brand team with no history at all with a fanbase of corporates, consumers, and bandwagons. Mia San Mia.

I don't understand that argument
>Was Bayern founded in 2009
Yeah, Tradition is good and all, but new teams are also nice. And inorder to get tradition, you'd need to give them time.
>Is there a T in their logo
see

And are Bayern not allowed to make purchases because they have the money to do so?

there is a T in everything else, bayern are the biggest corporate shills in world football, even halal madrid cant compete

Nice Müller reaction gif lol.

Oh shut your mouth about Real Madrid, they ARE a brand now, I've seen their jerseys in fashion stores.

For some reason they only like it when Bayern destroys the competition and want to keep it that way.

Nation of cucks desu

>being this mad
red bull cucks

It's quite funny actually.

Why not just call it the 51% rule?

because it´s not about 51%
it´s enough to have 50% plus ONE

Bayern are silly

twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/811671823700135940

I don't know how I implied that at all in my post

>deflorating

the only white peeps there des

>Bayern fans literally crying because another team is trying to buy the league
>Bayern fans literally crying because another fanbase is nothing but glory hunters
>Bayern fans literally crying because they're afraid they're going to find out how it feels to be just another team playing beneath a monolithic franchise

It's the new T-Mogo™

>tfw you'll witness Germanistan imploding in your lifetime, both economically and socially
>tfw it'll be glorious
>tfw I'll enjoy every second of it
>tfw ooga-booga language will take over and BTF the disgusting kraut language
>tfw German whites will completely disappear 'till 2200
>tfw our kids will witness a shitnigger Chancellor of Germanistan

t. buyern customers from reddit interested after 2014 WC

But why hate bayer and wolfsburg?
They have a great tradition and their sponsors are local companies, unlike rb. Also, can somebody tell me what exactly is happening in hoffenheim and why people hate them?

>knicking all good young players of lower table Bundesliga teams
God forbid someone not called bayern doing this.

The Rb in rb liepzig doesn't stand for red bull, it's just good marketing that you think it does

If Hitler had been successful in overthrowing Bavarian government and severing it from Germany, the third Reich would never have happened. That's why I hate Bavaria.

ebin Sup Forums memes

see

that's my post, what's wrong with it?

too tired to explain

At least Leipzig doesn't throw money at every meme player, like united, city, etc.

so is Leipzig like the anti-Leicester?

Bayern has been destroying German football for years and they're totally open about it.
Every time another club gets too strong they just buy their good players.
There's a reason why we call them Buyern.

Leipzig is the fresh wind Bundesliga needed.
I hope they win the cup and make Bayern fans crap their pants in impotent rage.

Manchester City.

>no one's even posted the video
>just arguing things you know nothing about

youtube.com/watch?v=hoPRAAqaA04

You can all go fuck yourselves.

We don't all need to watch a youtube video to understand something, retard

Most of you do.

>are germans deluded?

They let in millions of muslims under the pretence of good will because they don't want to be called nazis anymore.

Didn't know we have so many British immigrants